The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He Thinks he's fallen in love with his opposite. Is there a chance for them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had quite a few visitors over the next couple of weeks. My parents and sister came and saw me every couple of days. Tammy stopped in most every day for at least a few minutes. Between her work and finishing her schooling she was a very busy woman.

Whenever I asked her about the Players' Club she would clam up. I wanted to know more but I didn't want to push her away. She told me about the hospital and how she always wanted to be a doctor. Little by little she told me more and more about herself.

Her parents were doctors at another hospital. She had two older brothers, one was a doctor and the other was a businessman. I love hearing her talk about herself. Maybe she was coming out of her shell. I wanted to know everything about her but knew better than to push it.

I asked her what it took to become an anesthesiologist. She told me, "An anesthesiologist is a doctor, an MD, so they must attend the same schools and complete the same internship and residency requirements as any other doctor.

"I had to complete and pass four years of medical school after the undergraduate schooling (four years of college). Then a year of internship which I'm now doing, then I'll have a four year residency program. Then I'll be officially a doctor. People have called me doctor ever since my internship."

"I thought you said you were twenty-six? How could you be so far along?"

"I graduated from a private high school when I was seventeen. I started college and am just doing update courses now."

She usually had scrubs on when she stopped in. One day my parents were there and I introduced Tammy to them. "Mom, Dad, this is Tammy, one of my doctors."

I think Tammy felt a bit embarrassed but she handled the greeting well. I was hoping that maybe someday I could say she was my girlfriend, but I hoped I wasn't just dreaming.

Since that one day when she lightly kissed me we hadn't had any kind of physical contact. A couple of times I went to touch her hand but she pulled back. I knew there was a problem there but had no idea what it was.

I went daily to physical therapy and the therapist said I was really doing well. I was able to use crutches after only a few days. I sure was happy about that. At least I could use the toilet. It was embarrassing using a catheter and a nurse emptying my pee bottle.

Most times when I got back from therapy I got a sponge bath. A few of the nurses complemented me on my body. I always kept my briefs on but they had to notice my hard-on. I did get some smiles.

It went on like this for about three weeks. Then one Friday Tammy didn't come in. I asked one of the nurses who knew her and was told she was off that day and the next. It's when I realized she would be going to the club. I really had mixed emotions.

I did see her on Sunday and everything was going well till I mentioned the club. Without saying another word she got up and walked out. Damn, did I blow it again?

I was getting released on Monday and Summer said I could stay at her house. That way I could come in for physical therapy four times a week. I was able to move around pretty good with the crutches. My brother in law said I could use his pick-up truck to get back and forth to the hospital.

The first couple of times it was hard getting in. After awhile I found easier ways. Thank God he owned an automatic since it was my left leg in a cast. I did see Tammy on Monday before I checked out. What she said hurt me kind of deep.

"Bill, I like you, I really do, but I talked with my brothers and they don't think I should see you again."

"What? You talked to your brothers. What about talking to me? I'm in love with you and am not going to give up that easily. I'll be here four times a week for therapy and thought we could have lunch together. All I'm asking is for you to have lunch with me."

"Bill, it won't work out between us, I'm sorry," she said as she walked away.

I didn't see her my first two days of therapy. I looked around and figured she was doing her best to avoid seeing me. On my third trip to therapy I spotted her in the hall on my way to my truck after I left my therapy.

She had a big smile on her face. She was talking to a fairly young good looking doctor. I went to call out to her but the doctor she was with gave her a big hug and she did hug him back. My heart dropped to my stomach.

I quickly turned and headed for the exit. She had seen me and yelled to me. "Bill! Wait! I need to talk to you."

I acted like I didn't hear and hurried to the door on crutches. I was lucky enough to park in the front row. My therapist got me a handicapped sticker till my casts would be removed. It still took me a few minutes to get in the truck and Tammy caught up with me.

"Why didn't you stop?" she asked me. "I know you heard me." She got in the passenger side of the truck. We were both sitting there.

"I didn't want to interrupt you and your boyfriend. Now I know why you said it couldn't work out between us. I'm not a doctor, just an old no-account beer truck driver. I guess I'm not good enough for your family. I'll see you around."

"Stop it! Stop it right now. Do you really think I'm that shallow?"

"I saw you with the good doctor," I replied.

"The so called good doctor is a terrific man and I do love him very much. You should know he's also married and my brother. I told him some good news which I also wanted to share with you but you're too hard headed to listen."

"Your brother? One of the guys who said you should stop seeing me?"

"That's not entirely true. He told me I should tell you the truth about my past or to stop seeing you altogether. It had nothing to do with my family. I was afraid to tell you about my past because I would probably lose you anyway.

"I realized how much I missed not seeing you and was coming to see you when I ran into my brother in the hall."

"You make me crazy! There is nothing that you can tell me about your past that would make me not love you. So are you going to tell me about your past?"

"Not today. This is a happy day for me and I don't want to ruin it with bad thoughts. I will tell you the good news if you want to hear it."

"Of course I do. I want to know everything there is to know about you," I replied.

"I have two months left on my internship and I have been accepted here at State Hospital for a four year residency." She had tears in her eyes and I know it meant the world to her.

"Congratulations! Can I take you out for dinner?"

"No, not tonight. I'm sure my parents will want to have dinner with me. I will meet you for lunch when you have your therapy sessions if you like."

"Ok, it's a date." She got out of the truck and went back into the hospital.

She still put off telling me about her past. I didn't bring it up. I knew it must be painful for her in some way. She was true to her word and met me for lunch every time I had physical therapy. She even made sure I paid for lunch every time.

Three weeks had gone by and I was waiting for her in the cafeteria at the hospital. I couldn't believe it when Lucy saw me. She was with a man who I assumed was her boyfriend.

"Bill, so happy to find out you're doing good. How's it going? By the way, this is Ted the man I told you about."

I had to wonder a little how Lucy knew I was in an accident. I figured Henry must have told her. We shook hands and they sat down. I was worried that they might see Tammy but I could hardly ask them to leave. "So, what brings you to the hospital?" I asked.

"Ted's mother had a gall bladder surgery this morning and I came and waited with him."

About that time Tammy came to the table. "Hi Lucy, Ted, your mom's doing fine. She'll be in her room in about another half hour. Sorry I'm late Bill but I stood in for another doctor. No way I could contact you."

I looked at Lucy and then at Tammy. "You knew all this time that Tammy was a doctor and lived in Columbus."

"Yes," said Lucy. "I'm sorry to have lied to you but it was orders from Tammy. She's a good friend. I haven't seen you since the accident."

I looked over at Ted. Then Lucy said, "Ted knows where I work and that I was once a dancer there. I told him even though I don't dance anymore that I don't want him there. In a few months I'll be quitting and opening my salon."

Tammy quickly changed the subject and told me we better get lunch. Lucy and Ted told us they would see us later. When Tammy and I sat back down I asked her how long had she known Lucy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.