The Voyeur and the Exhibitionist
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He Thinks he's fallen in love with his opposite. Is there a chance for them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next time I stopped in Lucy was working. She asked me what I was doing there so early. I mentioned to her that I was a bachelor and Mel said they served lunch and dinner till eight. After that they stopped serving food because the show would start and that's where they made their money.

Lucy did tell me that their food was good and really reasonable. She brought me a menu and pointed out a lot of the things she liked. I ordered a New York strip steak with potatoes and a salad.

Lucy said it was usually slow during the week and sat down and we talked. She told me she was a dancer up till a few months ago. She mentioned that she was twenty-eight and the club like to keep their dancers younger.

"I didn't mind since they gave me a job as a waitress. A lot less work and I'm not groped, besides with tips I do rather well. Once in a great while I might dance but not very often."

"What can you tell me about this place?"

"Well, it's been here for seven years. I was one of the original girls. Danny the boss came here from Ireland. No one knows anything about him and it's best not to ask questions. Mel is the manager, as you know. He makes the decisions if Danny's not here which is most of the time.

"Any hiring of dancers goes through Danny. He makes the final decision. Mel can hire the waitresses and usually hires girls who have been dancers because they know the ropes."

"What about the back room? Damn! This is one good steak. I'm going to eat here more often."

"You know it's a sexual place back there. I was here when you went back to the voyeur hall. Most anything goes as long as the girls agree. I will tell you that no drugs are allowed in this place. Break that rule and you're banned for life."

"Are the waitresses allowed to use the back room?"

Lucy smiled. "Is that an invitation?"

"No, to be honest I don't usually pay for sex. There are too many giving it away free. If I did pay, you'd be my second choice of all the women I've ever met."

"Don't tell me. Crystal is first. Bill, I'm not saying she's trouble but she is very secretive about her life. She is great to talk with and helps a lot of the girls out with their studies. The woman has some serious brains. To be honest, I don't know why she works here. She makes the big tips but refuses any kind of touching or sex. She could triple her wages.

"A couple of girls thought she might like women but she turned them down and did it nicely. I like her, I really do but no one knows where she comes from or where she lives. If they do, they know better than to talk about it."

I went to the club twice during the week. I went in time for dinner and stayed for the show for a couple of hours. Drinks were a little cheaper week nights.

One day Lucy told me that Crystal would be working the following Friday and Saturday. "I shouldn't tell you this but I know you are carrying some kind of fantasy for her. Just be careful."

I came in on Friday and it was busier than hell. I saw my friends George and Gus but their friend John was with them. George waved me down but said when they invited the girls down for a drink that I would have to relinquish my chair. I told them it was a small price to pay to sit up front with them. The view was so much better.

Lucy didn't work that night but Mel told me that Crystal would be the fifth act on tonight. I passed the information on to the guys. It's not really important but John is a retired stock broker. He's married and comes to the club to get away from his wife.

He told me ever since he retired she gets on his case and says she's tired of seeing him all the time; so he joined the club. He has known Gus and George for many years.

George told me when the first dancer started that John invites them all over for a drink. So I would be getting up at least five times. All the girls were sexy and very good looking. When the first one was done with her routine I offered her my chair and went up and stood by Mel until the next act started and my chair became empty.

I did that three more times but then it was Crystal on stage. George said it looked like she was going to do the bathing routine. The stage crew was rolling out a tub that was on wheels. It had a shower head and behind it some huge container of water on a stand.

The lights were dimmed and Crystal came out dressed in jeans and a blouse. She began by sitting in a chair and removing her shoes and socks. Next she removed her blouse. She had on a nice looking blue bra. Next she removed her jeans and we saw her matching blue panties. Damn! She was one sexy lady.

She hesitated as men came up and put money in her tip basket. George had told me that there has been a few times where she ended her routine before getting completely naked. Most of the men knew this and made sure it never happened again.

Her red hair was down around her shoulders and she put it up under a shower cap. Next she began to take off her bra, holding it against her breasts for what seemed a minute but was only a few seconds. When she dropped it you could see her tits in their full glory. Her puffy pink aureoles were standing straight out as she pushed her breasts together.

Next came her panties. Her red bush was highlighted by the stage lights. She walked to the tub and stood in it. Next she pulled a cord and her beautiful body got all wet and glistening. She took a bar of soap and before long her tits were covered with suds as she rubbed the soap on them.

I swear it was like looking at a woman taking a shower in the privacy of her own home, but it was on this stage. She rubbed soap on her red muff. She spent quite a bit of time rubbing it. She then turned so her back was to us and cleaned her beautiful ass, rubbing soap on her buns.

She finished by pulling the rope and fresh water rinsed off the suds. She then got out of the tub and slowly but very erotically dried herself off. She ended her performance by putting on a lacy pair of panties and a negligee. She looked absolutely stunning as the lights were turned up to normal.

Everyone was applauding and putting more money in her tip baskets. I went up and put twenty dollars of my own in her bucket; she smiled at me. I was followed by Gus who tipped her fifty dollars. It made me feel a bit cheap but I gave her what I could. I wasn't in a pissing contest; my little Willy was no longer a little Willy, it was so stiff I couldn't have pissed if I drank Lake Erie.

About fifteen minutes had gone by and Crystal was headed for our table. John had bought us a round of drinks and one for Crystal. I stood up to give my seat to Crystal. Mel appeared and offered me a folding chair, which I happily accepted. John did most of the talking since he paid for the visit.

The time went by so fast I hardly had a chance to say much. Before leaving she did tell me it was good to see me again. The thing is I felt she really meant it. I went back on Saturday but had to sit at the bar. After her performance I paid to have her visit.

"Bill, why are you doing this? It's got to be costing you a fortune. I talked with Lucy and she said she thought you were infatuated with me. Bill, I'm not real. Crystal is just a character I play. Please stop wasting your money on me."

"I want to meet the real you if you will let me. If not I'll just keep coming to see you perform. I do have a crush on you but I don't believe it's on Crystal but on the woman doing the acting. The woman with the perfect body that I would like to make love to. The red hair I want to run my hands through. The beautiful green eyes that I will never forget."

Crystal whispered, "Stop it! You have to let this fantasy go. Please try and understand."

"Understand what? I'm a voyeur and am infatuated with an exhibitionist. I believe we were meant to be together. It's just a matter of time."

She looked sad as she said she had to leave. She didn't even drink her drink, which cost me ten dollars. I drank it down myself. Damn, ten dollars for club soda. I must be crazy.


During the week I ate lunch at the club at least twice. I talked with Lucy and we would talk about my business and what she hoped to do in her future. She was saving up money to buy her own beauty salon. She was taking classes and hoped to have her license renewed in a few months. She let her license expire when she started working at the club.

It was two weeks later when she told me she met a guy. She seemed so happy. They were going to date for at least six months to see how committed they both were. I wished her the best. She really was a sweetheart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.