My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I'd like to suck you, Robbie, if you'd like," I heard myself saying. I couldn't believe that I added, " ... if you'd like," to the end. He's a guy. How dumb.

"I'd love it Laura, nobody's ever done it before."

I moved up next to him as he flopped on his back and took his dick in my hand. By this time I'd watched porn videos of blow jobs and hand jobs and fucking and lots of other stuff so I had some ideas to try.

I bent down and, holding him steady, licked around the head making it very wet.

"Mmm, mmm" he moaned. I knew I was on the right track.

I took the head into my mouth and sucked gently as I ran my tongue around the tip and he began moaning again. My fingers circled him and began stroking up and down while I sucked and licked.

"Oh, wow, that's so good," he moaned as I licked and sucked on him. So many of my friends were doing this to their boyfriends, some were fucking also, but especially the ones who weren't, they were all sucking them off.

I'd listened to their stories over and over, always wondering what it was really like, if I'd even like doing it.

And now, now that I had a boy's dick in my mouth, all hard and hot, sucking on it like my favorite toy, well, that's just what it was ... my favorite toy. Welcome me into the legions of women who love to suck cock. I was in as much as I could be.

And, when I felt that throb and the warm, liquid pulses at the back of my throat, oh, that was it. I loved it.

We kept Robbie there the rest of the afternoon, he and Aunt Helen had sex again and then she sucked him off while I watched.

Around four, she told him he should be heading home, she still had some work to do and that he can always come back tomorrow for more. Was he excited about that. Then, she had him stand up while she took a picture of his dick.

That kind of made him nervous but she assured him that she only wanted his penis and not his face and then he seemed pretty proud to have her take the picture.

After he left, she printed it out of her printer, it's really a high-end one for her business and she had a beautiful close-up of it which she slipped into a frame and went and hung on her bedroom wall.

While she finished her project, I stayed in her bedroom and used a bunch of her toys to get myself off ... twice.

I was back over at my aunt's house the next morning and she asked me something that had been on my mind.

"I kind of expect Robby to visit again today, Laura. You got started having some fun with him, do yo want to continue that? Maybe even, well do more? Maybe even sex with him?"

Of course, all that had been constantly on my mind once this whole thing had started. I'd watched Robbie having sex with my aunt, that was thrilling. Right there, right in front of me, watching his long, slender dick sliding in and out of her, omigod, it was so hot.

So, sure, I knew I wanted it too, it was just scary.

"Well, I think so, I think I'd like sex with him. He's really cute and nice and all. I'm fourteen now and lots of my friends are doing it. And you're here to make sure nothing happens that shouldn't, I suppose. Do you think I should?"

"Well, dear one, it's your body but I know any boy would want you with that beautiful young body you've got."

"Watching Robbie making love to you yesterday was such a turn-on, I just couldn't believe I was really there watching it all. I was incredibly hot and sexy. And I really wanted it for myself," I admitted.

"You can, Laura, I'm sure Robbie would love to have sex with you. He'd be your first boy, that's pretty exciting. And I've got condoms you can use, so that's not a worry."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.