My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club - Cover

My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was like it was alive. Well, of course, it was, what I mean is that it seemed like it had it's own life. But then I curled my fingers around it and softly felt its heft and firmness.

It was hard, that was true, but the outside was soft, especially as I ran my thumb over the head, it was soft and silky.

My pussy was going crazy, tingling, throbbing, just on fire. This was sex. Not full sex, not intercourse, not fucking but sex. Then, I held him steady and I raised my other hand to trace a finger around the tip. It was so soft I just loved it. And, there was a little wet drop in the slit at the end. I rubbed it and it was slippery. He looked down and smiled, then went back to my aunt who was leaning over to whisper in his ear.

Then I heard him say to her, "Do you really mean it. With me?"

"Yes, with you," she said and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips.

"Yeah, oh, I'd love that," he said and she told him to go down the hall to the end to her bedroom and wait for her.

Then she turned to me and sat down.

"I think Robbie is going to have sex for the first time, Laura. You can wait here for a while or you can come watch, maybe even participate if you want. You don't have to have sex but you might want to get to know our nice young man even better, especially if you want to join us and get naked. It's up to you," and she kissed me and went down the hall.

I sat there, looking down at the hand that had held his dick, really had it in my hand. And now my Aunt Helen was going to have sex with him. And I'm sitting in the kitchen, alone with three empty glasses.

Every second I sat there, I hated it. The boy was right down the hall, naked with my aunt. He was a willing participant in what was happening, he wanted what was happening and it was happening regardless of what I did. Damn.

I got up and walked down the hall and into her room.

She was stretched out on her bed, Robbie was down between her legs as her hands rested on his head. He was eating her out. Omigod, it looked so hot with his butt up in the air and his balls underneath between his legs.

It was just my body, I kept telling myself, I'd seen it millions of times, no biggie, as I thought about taking my clothes off. Just a couple of boobs and a pussy and a butt. But I knew I wasn't going to miss out. I pulled off my shirt and took my bra off and slid my shorts and panties to the floor.

Then I sat on her bed, she was smiling at me, and I reached under him to softly rub his testicles. They were warm and soft and I could feel something inside, his balls, it was so sexy I put my other hand down to rub myself.

"Mmm, oh, Robbie, feels so good, mmm, I'm gonna make you feel good, you just wait. You're gonna be one happy guy," my aunt moaned.

His penis was right there, all long and stiff, so I reached further and took it in my hand and gently squeezed it over and over while he licked and tongued my aunt.

I couldn't believe how I'd all of a sudden become just so totally immersed in sex, I'd really just begun masturbating and now I was in my aunt's bedroom while a naked boy was giving her oral sex and I was sitting there naked playing with his dick. I can't even describe how it was all making me feel, it was thrilling and scary and super-erotic all at the same time.

I was loving it.

"Oh, Robbie, right there, do that, don't stop, it's ... oh, OH, UH, UH, mmm, oh, so good, so good," my aunt cried out. I looked up at her and she looked so beautiful, so serene, so happy.

She reached down and pulled him up to her and kissed him, then whispered in his ear.

"You really mean it? Like really?"

She spread her legs wide and I watched as he pushed his dick up inside my aunt. God, they were fucking. Right as I watched.

"Oh, wow, this is so good. I've never done it before but this is awesome," he said, panting as he pushed back and forth.

I was getting a real dose of real-world sex-ed. This was truly incredible. My aunt simply seduced her lawn boy and now I was watching him have sex with her. It was all just too much yet it was real, they were on the bed right next to me with his long, beautiful, hard penis sliding in and out of her.

The big question I was working hard at ignoring was ... me. What about me in all this? I was naked, yes, I'd taken my clothes off, I was watching, true, I was turned-on like never before and I was even participating, okay, in a limited way, but, nonetheless, adding my small part to the wild festivities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.