My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Let's just stay like this, it's kinda cool. I really want to do that again. It was awesome."

She gave me a hug which surprised me. The most surprising part of it was how sexy it felt to be held to her with all our skin touching. And the buzz it gave my pussy. But we were quickly off to the kitchen for lunch.

As we ate our sandwiches, she said, "I know who you should meet. Robbie Gibbs."

"Who's he?"

"He does my yard for me. Every third Thursday. Gee, that's kinda hard to say," she snickered, "every third Thursday. And he's really cute."

"How old is he?"

"Um, must be a year older than you. He's a sophomore next year."

"And cute?"

"Oh, yes, very cute and I'll bet he's got a very handsome penis in his pants. One that he might just let you see if we approach this right."

I was laughing because I just figured she was kidding. But we were soon back in her bedroom, now both on her bed, side-by-side, each with a vibrator, each happily masturbating.

My rubbing in the shower had been tentative, exploratory; this was purposeful, intentional, aimed at now what I knew was the end result ... an orgasm. A wonderful, magnificent, glorious orgasm. Oh, now I knew, now I'd had the real thing. I was now changed, changed forever.

That first afternoon, after our lunch, I was able to get off twice while my aunt was doing herself. I was now firmly on the road to expanding my sexual life which was thrilling.

I took the vibrator home and used it twice that night in bed. I looked the next morning before my shower and, yes, my pussy lips were bright pink from all the fun I'd been having.

I was now often at my aunt's house and the following Thursday, as I came in her back door, she reminded me that it was the day her yard boy came.

"Are you really serious about what you said, Aunt Helen?"

"Well, we'll see how it goes but I have a whole pitcher of lemonade in the fridge to help him cool down after he does the yard. Then we'll see if we can't warm him back up again," she said laughing.

About ten o'clock the doorbell rang and she ran up to answer it.

I heard her talking and went up to see what this boy looked like.

"Oh, here's my niece, Laura. Laura, this is Robbie Gibbs, here to do the yard," she said and we said our hellos and then he went off to do his work and we went back to her office.

"Well, cute, huh?"

"Yeah, nice. Tall, a little skinny but really cute. You think he'll, you know, show me his penis?"

"Let me work on that, honey. I think I might be able to persuade him to do just that."

So she did some more work on one of her projects and when the doorbell rang again, it was almost eleven.

She told me to come with her and she pulled the door open and Robbie told her he was finished and she invited him in to cool off and have some lemonade while she wrote him a check.

We all went back to the kitchen and he and I sat while Aunt Helen got down glasses and brought the lemonade.

"Whew, this tastes really good, just what I needed," Robbie said as he wiped his brow. "Already hot out there."

"Well, we wouldn't mind if you took off your shirt, you'd cool off quicker," she told him.

He looked a little funny but went ahead and pulled off his teeshirt, one with a scene from 'The Simpsons' on it.

"See, that's better. Laura and I were wondering anyway what you might look like with your shirt off. He's pretty cute, isn't he, Laura?"

He was looking rather uncomfortable but I managed to say, "Yeah."

"Think he'd maybe take his pants off for us?" she said next.

He just sat there, now with a wrinkled brow looking perplexed.

"We might just take our tops off, too, Robbie. In fact, I think I will," she said as she pulled off her top and reached back to unclasp her bra. She held it together for a few seconds, then said, "Ready, Robbie?" and he nodded.

"There, that's nice. It's nice to go like this. You like this, Robbie, come on, either you do or you don't?"

"I ... I really don't know what's going on. Yeah, I like it, sure, you're very pretty, especially like this. But, I'm kinda, well, scared. I don't know what's happening."

"But you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course."

"What if I asked you if you'd like to take the rest of your clothes off? And I would, too?"

"Um, it's kinda odd to have your niece here, I mean, she's not doing anything."

"Well, how this started, Robbie, was she and I were talking about boys and she told me she'd never seen a boy in the nude. Seen his penis and all. I thought maybe you might show her yours. And I'd show you myself, what I look like. What Laura does is up to her, I think. But you'd get to see me. Have you seen a woman without her clothes?"

"No," he said softly and she stood up and pulled down her shorts and then her panties.

"Well, I hope you're not disappointed, Robbie."

"Oh, no, you're really pretty beautiful. I just never thought something like this, well, I just can't believe it."

"Well, I can put my clothes back on or we can have some fun."

He stood up and undid his belt and zipped down his fly and dropped his shorts to the floor and stood there looking rather uncertain as my eyes took in the huge poking-out of his white Jockeys.

He looked at me and asked, "It's what you want to see?"

I nodded and down came his briefs and there it was. Long, curved up a little, pointing right up at my face, with a round, smooth head on the end. It was pinkish with veins showing along the length.

"Our friend has a very nice one, Laura. May she touch it, see what it feels like? Here, you can feel me," she asked him and moved up to him as his hands began touching her boobs.

I sat there with it just a foot from me, right there, a real, live penis attached to a boy that seemed willing to let me examine it. I looked up at him but he was already rather taken by my aunt. So, I reached to it and touched my fingertip to the end and it jumped. It really jumped, like an inch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.