My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club - Cover

My Aunt's Neighborhood Boy's Club

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My favorite aunt asked her lawn boy in for a glass of lemonade one day when I was there and that was the beginning. And it hasn't ended yet. I hope it never does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

If you're like me, you have a favorite aunt. Mine is my Aunt Helen who is like my very best friend in the world. And she's become even more special to me in the last few years.

I often went to her house after school, she only lived about six or seven blocks away. She had her own commercial design business which she ran from home and I always liked to watch her work on various projects. She had a really cool Mac system with a big monitor that had a crystal-clear picture.

This all began right after school was out for the summer between middle school and my starting high school in the fall.

I'd gone over to her place about ten that morning and was watching her work on an advertising layout for a new restaurant. She took a break to get some coffee and I took her place, as I often did, to move to a new window and just do some searching of the internet.

Just was she was walking back into her office, up came a video on the screen. I hadn't really searched for it, it just seemed to pop up when I realized that it was a sex video, the people, there were three of them, two women and one man, were naked and one woman was sucking the man while the other woman had her head between the first woman's legs.

"Oops. Looks like you got what I was watching a while ago. I ... um, I guess you now know what I look at sometimes," she admitted with a bit of a snicker.

She sat down next to me, switched the window back to her work and asked me, "Has your mom talked with you much about sex?"

I was very close to my Aunt Helen but still this was a kind of embarrassing subject.

"Uh, yeah, she's left it up to the school with the sex-ed classes mostly," I managed to squeak out.

"Do you masturbate, Laura?"

"I ... uh, well, I ... I kinda rub sometimes in the shower."

"Anything more than that?"

"No, I ... I ... that's mostly all."

"Have you had an orgasm?"

"The rubbing feels good," I answered hesitantly.

"Has it ever been like an explosion of good feeling, something that just felt better than anything else ever had?"

"It, it feels nice."

I just didn't know what else to say.

She stood up and said, "Why don't you come with me. We need to enjoy ourselves a bit this morning. Let's take a break," and she took my hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom.

She turned toward me and began taking off her clothes. I'd never seen my aunt naked and when she undid her bra, I thought she was amazingly beautiful.

Her breasts were large with large caramel-colored nipples and the centers were all poked out like it was a cold day. My aunt was thirty-five so I knew there might be some sag to her boobs but there really wasn't much of any at all. They were full and round, really sexy.

She was pulling down her panties after she'd gotten her pants off and now stood there totally naked.

"Um, I guess you're getting to know your Aunty Helen in a little different way, huh?" she asked and she pulled down the cover and got into her bed.

She reached into the drawer of her nightstand and took out a small bottle and a long rod that I knew must be a vibrator or the other thing, a dildo.

"This is how to properly masturbate, Laura, I'll bet you didn't see this in sex-ed class," she said as she dribbled a bit of the lube on the wand and began moving the tip up and down in the crease between her legs.

I stood there astonished but totally captivated. It looked so sexy and adult, so womanly.

Then, the tip began to disappear up inside her as she twisted the top. I began hearing a buzzing, she must have turned on the vibration mode, I guessed.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, that's good. Really good," she groaned while I watched her put it in farther, then began stroking it in and out as her other hand began rubbing on the top of her pussy.

"Oh, I was needing this, Laura, been kinda horny all morning. Ever get that way?"

"I ... yeah, I ... well, I kinda feel that way all the time. This last year I've just thought of almost nothing else but boys," I told her.

"Have you done anything with boys so far?"

She was really asking me this. Well, I decided to tell her, "No, I haven't even kissed a boy except playing Spin the Bottle at a party a while back. That's all."

My aunt's face was turning red as was the area right above her boobs and I could tell she was breathing harder. It must be pretty good. I was fascinated.

"Yes, oh, so good," she moaned as he pushed and pulled the vibrator in and out.

"Oh, OH, OH, OMIGOD, UUH, UUH, OH, oh, oh, mmm, so good, really good," she gasped as I watched her tremble and shake as something truly wonderful took her over. If this was an orgasm, I'd never had one. It looked amazing.

Her head rolled back as her breathing began to slow.

"Oh, that was an orgasm. Wow, and a hell of a great one. Have you had one like that?"

"Like that?" I asked astonished. "No, not even anything at all like that. Not by miles, that was incredible."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.