Loris and Morg - Cover

Loris and Morg

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 19

Loris and Morg: The Patrol: 4.

Junior officer Grondal, Malik's co-team member, was unaware that Malik had confessed, was unaware that Glorious had visited the scene of the rape and was unaware that Senior officer Jonadar was as good as dead.

Grondal was from Kraznic. One of the pioneer planets, Kraznic would not have been colonized in the normal turn of events ... it had a very small, indigenous, highly primitive population ... if it didn't have several very valuable assets; a powdered metal that mixed with ground granite and heated to create a very light but immensely strong impervious building material; a fruit tree that resisted transplanting ... the drink made from the fruit prevented a number of previously incurable and highly contagious diseases.

The most important product of the planet was a fur ... the most luxurious fur ever to caress a woman's body. The hairs of the pelt exuded an undetectable aphrodisiac that loosened the morals of the most moral. Banned ... it was highly sought by the rich and powerful.

The pelt ... in its original form ... belonged to a fairly small animal about the size of a velociraptor, and three times as viscous. It took a special breed of woman to hunt them. Grondal had been one of the more successful.

Her admission to the Academy had been achieved by a judicious gift to a highly influential elected official.

She was a typical Kraznic. The slightly heavier gravity produced a short, stocky, immensely strong woman. Survival on planet resulted in the short woman being mean as a tarantula and as quick as a snake. She loved to watch and felt no pity for the young woman. This was life on the pioneer planets. She thought the predicament that Junior officer Malik found herself in funny. Had Senior officer Jonadar threatened Grondal in the same manner, she would have killed him.

When she found herself in the void, she fought. She shielded. She lied. The return trip to Loris put herself in a position ... deny, deny, deny. After the confrontation with the victim Glorious translated her 90 degrees from everything else; Morg ... and the Special Forces of the United States. These were really tough men ... much tougher than any she had ever experienced ... and she DID experience them ... one after the other ... for the remainder of her days.

Jonadar was given ... nicely gift wrapped to the tribe. It took weeks for him to die ... the women enjoyed it.

"Captain."

"Glorious?"

"It is done."

"Yes," the Captain knew, the Glorious AI was noted for getting to the bottom of things.

"Senior officer should be deceased in a few weeks. Junior officer Grondal has been eliminated as a threat. Junior officer Malik ... as an example that WE can have pity, has become the second wife of a very interesting young man living on Loris. The fourth member was not present and is innocent. He has been returned to duty."

"Not present?"

"A serious case of the trots ... he sampled a local fruit ... it smelled and tasted wonderful ... but it wasn't."

"So ... how are we?"

"I have logged the incident ... the fold is again open and operational. We await your command."

"Let's go home."

"Yes Sir." She once again headed the ship for the fold.

"Glorious?"

"Captain?"

"I'm extremely horny ... would you care to... ?"

"Yes Charl ... I would. Manifesting."

Glorious was ... glorious.

"Babe ... I missed you so."

The fold was reached some few hours later ... not that captain or computer noticed. The ship idled at the portal for nearly a month before the fun and games were over.

On the return ... Jonadar's father was incensed to find his eldest no longer with the crew. Unfortunately, the ships log was public property. Several young mothers with children who had a great resemblance to Jonadar brought suit against the family. They won.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.