The Proposition - Cover

The Proposition

Copyright© 2012 by waytoextreme

Part 9: The Beginnings of Alex's plan

The young man's unfinished Heineken rolled in the cup holder of Alex's SUV as it turned onto the Manhattan Bridge. He sat next to it smiling widely, gently stroking his chin with his fingers. He was pleased with himself that this was all coming together so smoothly. Both Dominique and the young man were working out even better than he imagined--the dynamic growing between the two of them was amazing.

If there's one personal quality that Alex credits more than any other for his life's success it would be his exceptional ability to read people. According to him, if you can't read false confidence and bullshit from between the lines of quarterly reports, you have no business being in this business. This keen sense of awareness served Alex well today and throughout the process of setting this up. After all, these two people weren't just picked out of a hat. He'd treated each as he did any of his potential investments. He did his research. He delved deep into their respective histories. He knew their backgrounds, he knew their personalities, and most importantly he knew what strings to pull in order to manipulate them. Over the last few weeks, he'd seen through the young man's efforts to conceal his growing apprehension. That's why he met with him personally today--to give him that last nudge of momentum he needed.

Dominique was less complicated. With ten million dollars, Alex could afford to be fairly discriminating in his selection for her role. Beyond her beautiful appearance, he picked Dominique because of what she'd been through. She was a strong woman, hardened by a difficult childhood and fully capable of the tasks Alex would require. In their meeting back in march, he sensed right away a strong mutual respect that made him even more confident. He could trust her. She wasn't really the sociopath that she pretended to be ... but, she was so good at acting the part.

Dominique was doing an amazing job. They both were.

Agonizing screams blasted through the car's speakers with crystal clarity. He could hear the sound of her slave's body desperately splashing against the cold filthy walls of the hatch as he quivered under her weight. Dominique truly was a queen, sitting majestically on her slave, seemingly indifferent to his cries. He zoomed in closer to get a better look at her perfect ass spreading wonderfully over her slave's face, ruthlessly smashing him deep into her most intimate parts. It was both the most magnificent and pitiful thing he'd ever seen.

He'd never felt lust for a woman like he felt for Dominique, and as he watched her he could feel his darker side overcoming him, tearing down opposing feelings of guilt in its path. This was so much more than just a man and a woman. This was art in its truest and most primal form. This was his masterpiece.

Alex was even a bit shocked at himself for the sense of satisfaction he was felt listening to the young man scream ... and how excited he was to watch her go further. He could see the regret in the young man's eyes and knew that, if given the chance, he would take this all back. But that's what made this so perfect, and the intensity of Alex's dark desires made it easy to quell his guilt with thoughtless notions.

I'm only giving him what he begged me for.

Alex's car slowed as it approached his building.

In his office, the horrific fate that he scripted for the young man would be broadcast through large monitors and his BOSE surround sound system. From there--from the comfort of his plush Italian office chair and a glass of cognac--he would savor the finest details of his misery. And he would thoughtfully craft Dominique's instructions for days to come.

He grabbed the young man's unfinished Heineken out of the cup holder and poured the remains of it out the window. As Alex stepped out of the car and made his way hurriedly to his office, remnants of the last cool beverage the young man would ever taste seeped into the filthy cracks of the street.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.