The Proposition - Cover

The Proposition

Copyright© 2012 by waytoextreme

Part 6: Her Slave's Arrival

She stood there half hidden behind the front door. The sun glistened off her latex boots.

It was such a surreal feeling stepping out of that SUV and approached that large pink house. I can still remember the hum of insects from the woods surrounding me, the birds, and the crispy sound of the tires grinding on the gravel as Alex departed.

She pulled at the edges of her short skirt as she stood there waiting for me.

When I got to the porch she asked me to undress. Her voice was soft and authoritative, but there was something else there too. There was an uneasiness that was uncharacteristic and made me even more nervous.

She was so beautiful I couldn't bear to look up into her eyes, but I could feel her glare, and it numbed my brain into obedience. I proceeded mechanically trying hard not to think about how ridiculous I felt ... or what I was doing ... and how fucking crazy I was for willingly coming here today. There was no use resisting at this point. If I ran, Alex would just shock the hell out of me with this collar.

No, I had my chances to back out. This is really going to happen now.

She watched quietly, fidgeting with her sexy outfit, as I undressed. Her skirt was so short that if I had dared to look up when I bent down to remove my shoes, I would have seen that she wasn't wearing any panties. I would have seen her neatly groomed stripe of black pubic hair--those short thick prickly hairs that would over time, over countless hours under her weight, under the relentless heat and sweat of her crotch, sting and irritate the sensitive skin of my face, causing me a great deal of pain and suffering.

Soon I was naked and as red as a tomato, cupping my privates awkwardly in my hands. She stepped out to gather my clothes heaped next to me. When she bent over, my hard on returned, pressing into my sweaty palms at the sound of latex clinging to her skin. Her skirt rode even further up her thighs.

I heard the sound of my belt buckle as it clanged against the side of the metal garbage can that she jammed the last of my belongings into. A wave of nausea surged through me as I watched the last remnants of my free self thoughtlessly discarded.

Dominique stepped back into the house and gestured for me to follow. I did.

The wood floor felt cool on the bottom of my naked feet as I stepped inside. She continued onward without looking back, and I followed closely behind staring down at the shape of her butt as it shifted wonderfully from side to side with each of her steps. The tall walls seemed to be closing in as we continued down the hall, descending deeper and deeper into my dark fate with each "CLACK" of her high-heels on the hard wood floor, until finally we were there. I followed her into the familiar room. It was the room I was looking at through Alex's laptop just moments ago.

She led me across her luxurious bathroom to a hole in the floor--right in the center of the room. Its purpose was obvious. Oh shit! This is where she's keeping me?

It's crudeness contrasted dramatically with the luxury of the room. Cold earthy air seeped from the bare cement floor and walls instantly covering my naked body with goosebumps.

My attention turned to the sound of chains. Dominique picked one of two sets of shiny metal cuffs from the floor and dangled them in front of me. I could tell they were thick and heavy from the sound they made as they clanged against each other.

She asked me to hold out my hands. I closed my eyes as my sweaty hands lifted from my crotch unhiding my hard-on which stuck out in front of me ridiculously. She pretended not to notice and carefully squeezed each cuff around my wrists. I could feel hidden latches fastening together inside of them. The latex of her outfit scrunched as she squat down with the pair of ankle restraints. I stared down at the top of her head hiding my hard-on in my restrained hands as she proceeded to carefully tighten them. Her hair shined beautifully under the light and for a brief moment I could feel their soft strands delicately caress my toes, sending shivers of pleasure up my naked body.

Those cold metal cuffs locking around me were both the most terrifying as well as the most wonderful feelings I've ever felt in my life. It was the sound of me losing control; it was the sound of her taking it from me. When she latched the last one around my right ankle I knew that was it. I was no longer a free man. I was now a slave--Dominique's slave--forever.

I closed my eyes and savored the moment as Dominique stepped away and leaned against the wall.

I finally had what I'd fantasized about for so long. This was real now.

Now what?

When I opened my eyes, she was staring at me with that same uneasy look she had earlier.

There was this awkwardness and anticlimatic feeling as we stood there in front of each other in silence. I painted this scenario in my head so many times, but my fantasies fell short of including that look on Dominique's face. She stood there screaming at me with her eyes. Why did you come here despite my warnings?

She finally broke the silence.

"You are so fucking stupid."

I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason, that comment made me smile. It was an irrational awkward smile, but a smile nonetheless ... and it totally pissed her off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.