The Proposition
Part 3: The Letters

Copyright© 2012 by waytoextreme

6 months later, two days after Dominique met her future slave at the City Diner, two unmarked letters were received by private courier. The letters contained individual instructions:

To Dominique:

I pray this letter finds you well. My heart swells with thanks to you for your acceptance of our contract. I'm sure you are anxiously anticipating the day we begin, and I'm happy to tell you that arrangements are in place. We are finally ready to proceed. This letter is the first of many and should provide you with enough information to get you started. I don't want to overwhelm you. There's much more to be said in time.

Each morning, at 6am, you will be delivered groceries and other personal needs by an assistant of mine with no knowledge of the details of our contract. As I explained to you during our initial meet, the terms of our agreement are to be kept carefully guarded. If details of our arrangement is leaked to him or anyone else, the contract will be cancelled immediately. There's no need to greet him at the door--he will leave your items on the step.

I've taken the liberty of furnishing your place with items suitable for a queen. From this day forward, you will be treated as such by both your slave and myself. If there's anything you need or want, there is a phone in the kitchen you can use to communicate with my secure voicemail. I will be notified upon receipt of messages from you and will react to your requests with utmost urgency. Anything you ask for within my power to provide will be yours.

A black SUV will arrive to pick you up next Monday (on the 28th) at 1pm. Please don't be late. You will be arriving about five hours before the young man, so you will have some time to get comfortable and accustomed to your home before his arrival.

On the front porch next to the door is a lamp. Just under the lamp is a biometric security system. Lift the lid and place your hand over the glass. The system will initialize itself with your fingerprints, and the door will open. From that point on, only you will be able to open the door to your home. For both of our peace of minds, no cost was spared while securing your home.

For your comfort, I've also given special care to make the bathroom completely sound proof, so as long as the door is shut you will not be bothered by sounds made from your slave ... and you don't have to worry about the noise you make in that room either. You'll find your second letter in your slave's quarters attached to the bathroom. Please read at your convenience when you arrive.

I hope that you enjoy yourself. I have already placed money into your account, which you can login and see with the information provided with this note. In 5 years time my custodial privileges over the account will expire and you will have full control of the funds contained. As discussed, your money is sitting in a CD compounded at 4% annually, which will bring your principle to just over 10 million dollars in 5 years. That's over 55 hundred dollars a day--a $2 million a year tax-free (and very well deserved) paycheck.

Best wishes!

Please destroy this note once you have finished reading.

Written on a yellow sticky attached to the back of the note was a rather long internet address, username, and password. Dominique used the credentials and URL provided by Alex to login to the account. The current balance of the CD read $7,835,300.00. "End guaranteed principle: $10,000,048.93" was written in small type underneath the balance. She'd never been more excited in her life.

To Dominique's new Slave:

The day has finally come. You are about to become a slave of the beautiful Dominique. I am both grateful and envious as you embark on your journey--a journey many men, including myself, spend their entire lives fantasizing about without ever realizing.

I trust you have taken care of any loose ends and are ready to begin. Make sure you are well groomed, showered, and clean.

As discussed, please leave your apartment unlocked.

A car will pick you up at your home at 6pm sharp next Monday. Please don't be late.

When you arrive at your new home, you will be greeted by your mistress. Show her the respect she deserves.

I hope you thoroughly enjoy your life as her slave.

Best wishes!

Please destroy this note once you have finished reading

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.