The Proposition - Cover

The Proposition

Copyright© 2012 by waytoextreme

Part 2: Introducing Dominique and Alex: The Proposition

6 months earlier.

Dominique and Alex's paths crossed in march of 2009 at the Paramount hotel near times square, NYC.

Alex was what you might call "ultra-wealthy." His first job out of Princeton was as a highly paid technology researcher at Goldman Sachs. He was a brilliant investor who became exorbitantly rich during the Internet bubble of the late 90s and then compounded his riches following the lead of his Goldman buddies betting against the financial sector during the stock market crash of 2008. He'd been featured in Forbes on numerous occasions for his uncanny ability to find and know when to get out of fantastic investments. In some circles he's even known as the "Young Warren Buffet."

To everyone around him, Alex appeared to have it all -- a successful career, more money than he could ever spend, a beautiful young wife and family. You would imagine a man like Alex had everything he could possibly want. However, below the surface of Alex's happy and successful image that he was so good at portraying, there was something else; a profound sense of emptiness--a dark hole of unfulfilled desires dug deep by the part of himself he kept secret.

Dominique's path was quite different. She marketed herself as a high-end NYC dominatrix. She wasn't rich, but she was proud to make a decent living doing what she did. Having grown up in poverty, raised by illegal immigrants just over the border in Bisbee AZ, she was all too familiar with hard life. Already in her mid-twenties Dominique was also very much aware of how finite her career was. One day her looks would fade, her money would run out, and she'd be back where she started--an untrained Latino woman working menial jobs for the rest of her life just like her mother ... That's if she's lucky. God forbid something ever happens to her before then--there are no securities in her line of work.

That's why, when Alex made his proposition to her on that fateful evening with a fist full of hundreds, she listened.

The second he feasted his eyes on Dominique he knew. He smiling and nodding to himself. She's the one. She's perfect.

"I will pay you for your time." Alex explained as he led her into room. "But I didn't call you hear today for any type of service; although, I must say the temptation is overwhelming."

He gestured toward a chair for her to sit and began with some casual conversation to break the ice. Alex was gifted with a silver tongue and could make even the most anxious temperaments feel completely at ease in his presence, but he didn't take long to get down to business.

"I want to discuss with you a proposition." He began.

Alex cleared his throat and walked over to a small suitcase on the desk next to the window.

"Please just let me explain completely before you give me your answer. I know how ridiculous what I'm about to say will sound, but let me assure you that I am very serious."

Alex grabbed a pile of $100 bills from the case and handed them to Dominique. Her eyes widened as she spread the crisp hundreds in her fingers.

"Whatever your answer, that's $10,000. It's yours just for being here and listening ... and for keeping this conversation between us."

Dominique's continued to stare down at the stack of money in her hands while Alex sat on the edge of the bed enjoying her expression.

"This offer expires the minute you leave this room and regardless of your answer, after tonight we will not ever see each other again in person. The timeliness of this matter is important to me, so if you turn it down I will be making the same offer to someone else tonight ... but if you accept I promise to make you a very rich woman. You'll never have to work again."

Dominique looking up from the cash. "What is it you have in mind?" She asked trying to sound as calm as she could under her excitement.

Alex grinned and began.

"Like many of your clients I imagine, I have some pretty crazy ideas. I don't know where they came from, but for my whole life I've done a pretty good job ignoring them ... Up until now. Lately ... well, lately I'm finding this more difficult." He paused for a moment and sighed thoughtfully. "It's getting to the point where I can't even concentrate anymore. When I'm lying in bed with my wife these thoughts are with me, clawing at me. Hell, I can't even get aroused without them--I have to let my mind wander into these dark places just to satisfy my wife ... and yet, for the sake of my family..." He clenched his teeth. " ... and my dignity, I cannot allow myself to submit to them--to these ridiculous desires. I refuse to."

"You see, unlike your other clients I'm not about to embrace these urges. I'm struggling to resist them, and I'm willing to pay dearly for you to help me--help me get rid of these awful thoughts. I just want, like any normal person, to feel sick instead of aroused when they enter my head."

"So, here is my proposition to you. I've acquired a home just outside the city. I want you to live there with one other willing occupant--a young man--for five years."

Alex paused for a moment. He was pleased to see that Dominique was still listening.

"This man will be constrained to a single room. It is in this room that he will live out all of my fantasies." Alex stared at Dominique seriously. "I'm not talking about sessions you are used to giving your clients ... I mean live them out for real. Every day. For the rest of his life. At the end of the five year contract, this man will succumb to his fate, and you will be paid handsomely for your time and talents."

"My hope is that through this man--through a continuous stream of audio and video--I will come to truly realize how horrible my fantasies are. I want to brand the suffering and degradation of this man into my subconscious. I want to be horrified. I want to be disgusted."

"And as I said before, in return I will make you a very rich woman. At the start of your contract, I will open a brokerage account in your name. In it will be a certificate of deposit worth, with five years interest, just over 10 million dollars."

10 million dollars!

Dominique's expression changed. Until she heard the amount Alex was willing to pay her, she was preparing in her head the words she'd use to gracefully reject Alex's offer ... now he had her full attention ... suddenly five years didn't seem too long at all.

"I should emphasize that this man will be fully aware of what he is signing up for. He will consent to absolutely everything before we begin, but once we do, he nor you will be able to leave until the end of our contract. If you leave, if you try and set your slave free, or if you refuse to carry out tasks I assign, the contract will expire immediately and you will receive no money. And ... the only outside contact you will be permitted during your contract is written letters."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.