Trouble
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes I just can't help myself, an idea pops into my head and I just have to follow through...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Leaning over to throw his bag and high vis jacket into the back of my car, Carl took a second to notice the change in my appearance.

"Ready for bed?" he asked with a grin, dropping heavily into the passenger seat.

"Hush you," I replied teasingly before saying, "I may have a slight problem."

"What's that then?" he asked, his finger tracing around the collar of my dressing gown, pulling it away from my body to expose my naked breast to his gaze then sliding his hand in to pinch my nipple hard.

"Stop that!" I hissed, slapping his hand away, "I'm serious! I might have possibly forgotten to get fuel earlier and I'm not sure I have enough to get home."

"Oh?"

"Yup," I pouted, "don't suppose you want to help me out? I'm not really dressed for it."

Taking that as an excuse to look down again he grinned.

"Well that was silly of you wasn't it?"

"Yup."

"Should've thought of that before you went out half naked, shouldn't you?"

"I had other things on my mind," I protested, slapping his hand away as he moved the dressing gown so it gaped even further.

"Really?" he asked, running his hands further down to tug on the belt.

"Yup," I answered, my breathing quick as his hands made short work of undoing the knot.

"Such as... ?" pulling the belt off he threw it into the back seat before pushing the dressing gown open even more and slipping his hands between my legs.

"I can't remember," I gasped as I felt one slim finger press into me.

"Well that's too bad," he whispered in my ear as he bent to nibble on my neck, the rasp of his beard against my sensitive skin turning my nipples into hard points and making me shiver in anticipation.

The sound of another bus pulling up behind us brought me to my senses and I quickly started up the car, pulling the top of my robe together and securing it in place with the seatbelt. It wasn't perfect but it would do for the moment.

Squeezing my legs together to prevent Carl removing his hand I tried unsteadily to operate the clutch and accelerator without letting up on the pressure on his wrists. Flicking his fingers inside me as I pulled away made me shudder and stall the car but when I opened my legs slightly to release his hand he took the opportunity to thrust his fingers deeper, his thumb rubbing over my clit as he bit down on my neck.

Shaking with concentration I managed to start the car and pull away but I'd only gone a few hundred metres when he whispered in my ear again.

"This is a dead end by the way."

I moaned at the feeling of his breath over the wet skin on my neck as he spoke, wondering whether I was going to be in any fit state to do a three point turn without hitting one of the buses lined up on the side of the road. Pulling to a halt I closed my eyes for a second, his hands stroking between my legs inside and out and his mouth just below my ear was playing havoc with my concentration.

"Better hurry up," he reminded me, "or you're going to run out of petrol."

Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes and began to slowly turn the car around. Headlights coming the other way made me hurry more than I'd wanted to and as I lowered my arm to change into reverse he bent over and bit down hard on my nipple through the fabric. I jerked and the car stalled again, the bumper of my little car bouncing off the side of the bus in front of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.