Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Winona is pampered and used to getting her own way. She wants to be a permanent member of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club at any cost. Her Father's money of course. She had her own training methods to improve her "seat" and keeps her bottom in tip-top shape at all times. Her first time alone in a room with a female friend shows her there is a lot more to life than getting married and having children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Epilogue

Several years had passed since the night of that memorable dinner party and the lingering thoughts that Winona harbored deep in her brain about the shameful behavior she had exhibited with Candy's father. She had not been back at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club since that night because when Jasmin had agreed almost immediately after to wed the man her father had selected for her, Winona had been plagued with the severest of headaches that seldom seem to leave her peace.

The loss of Jasmin from her side was a serious blow to Winona's spirit of adventure and the urge to experience all that life had to offer no matter how kinky or depraved. She felt as if a blanket had been thrown over her desire to experiment and to taste the tangy spice of life in all its imperfections.

When her father's closest friend, Major Wilson a widower with a large estate in the Hampshire's offered to make her the mistress of all of his extensive fortune, she accepted with an air of resignation that bordered on the edge of madness realizing that she was totally and undeniably trapped in the circle of wifely duties and approaching motherhood. It was something that she had hoped would be a long time in the future but circumstances pushed her into it without much pause to savor the sweet life any longer.

Sometimes, she would enter into the upstairs hallway closet and sneak deep breaths of the custom-made leather saddle remembering her shame and humiliation with a delight that defied all reason. Once, she was almost caught by the upstairs maid sniffing the familiar equipment and "touching up" her buttocks with the vicious forked end of her special riding crop. Fortunately, the poor creature was so surprised to find a fellow human being in the dark space that she was confused and did not comprehend her intent.

She allowed the silly girl to drain her milk a few times after that to forestall any thoughts she might have entertained to reveal her suspicions and even ventured a questing finger up the girl's brown eye just to serve notice that she would be expected to "toe the line" in service to the mistress of the house. The young girl was overcome with romantic emotions and she was infused with a sense of loyalty to Winona's rule of authority ever after. It was a weak substitute for the rigors of intense depravity inside the confines of the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club, but beggars can't be choosers in the vanilla hallways of rural society.

She went into the newly-opened tea shop across from the favorite hat store that seemed to have only the newest of styles imaginable and sat down at a corner table removed from the hustle and bustle of common existence. The young lady who served her was comely enough in her bright uniform and she certainly had a familiar curve of calf that never failed to make her slit produce an unseemly amount of female juices in that way that she associated her time at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club.

That thought was on her mind as she perused the girl's lower extremities and suddenly she realized the girl was terribly familiar to her even though she could not quite make out her face hidden by the silly bonnet the serving wenches was obviously instructed to wear when serving customers.

As soon as the girl turned full profile, she immediately recognized her as none other than her former object of affection, Candy, the daughter of her beloved bum pounder, Sir Jeffrey Buckmaster. The memories flooded her mind of being "ridden" to a sweating finish-line by the master of ceremonies when it came to anal amusement.

Candy recognized her at the same time and let out a gasp of mixed surprise and displeasure.

"Winona, I didn't recognize you when you came in. You have aged beautifully."

Winona knew it was designed to hurt more than to compliment because the serving girl was still as youthful and desirable as in those early years of flowing spunk and multiple orgasms.

She was fully aware of the fact that her boobs had matured rapidly with the birth of two children and that now it seemed like she was lactating far more than she would prefer. It was also a fact of science that her previously pronounced bum cheeks were slightly drooping due to the inevitable forces of gravity and their full curvature.

Candy's bum cheeks were disgustingly still pert and nicely gaped with an invitation to exploration by any means known to modern man. She found it difficult to tear her eyes from the pretty girl's backside just as it was so many years ago.

"Candy, you haven't changed a bit. It is like time has stood still for you."

The pretty girl primped her curly hair and looked at Winona suspiciously as if her complimentary words had some hidden meaning. It was on the tip of Winona's tongue to ask her former saddle club member why she was working as a hostess in a tea shop when her father was one of the richest men in the region. Candy lingered at her table and answered her unspoken question without any prompting necessary.

"My daddy had to declare his business failed and we are now living on one of the life trust houses on the estate whilst he tries to win some of our assets back in court. The poor thing has let the entire affair turn his hair grey and lose interest in all those things we loved so much. The things I miss most are the smell of fresh horse dung in the stables in the morning and the grooms with their britches so tight you can see their packages outstanding."

When Candy came back over after most of the other patrons had departed for other appointments, they sat down together while she took her "break" and Winona filled her in on her marriage to the "safe" middle-aged banker and the fact she was now a settled down mother with responsibilities of running a household. It really irritated Winona to see the pity in Candy's eyes because she didn't feel like she should be an object of scorn or derision.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.