Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Winona is pampered and used to getting her own way. She wants to be a permanent member of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club at any cost. Her Father's money of course. She had her own training methods to improve her "seat" and keeps her bottom in tip-top shape at all times. Her first time alone in a room with a female friend shows her there is a lot more to life than getting married and having children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Candy Buckmaster invited Winona and Jasmine to "A little dinner party" at her father's mansion on Friday night. Winona knew the girl was still perturbed about losing the race to her, but she was so hooked on getting closer to the beautiful Candy that she accepted immediately on behalf of both of them. She held the pretty girl's hand just a fraction too long and saw Candy give her a quizzical look before she spun on her heel and walked down the hallway. Winona leaned her head out the door so she could see the amazing way Candy's haunches rose up and down in perfect harmony.

Quickly she ran back into the bedroom and straddled the still sleeping Jasmin with her strong rider's legs. Jasmin opened her eyes and smiled at her. The insatiable girl was delighted to have Winona "back in the saddle" again. Even without a dildo as an aide, Winona's pubes rubbed the beautiful Jasmin into fully compliant submission. The athletic and firmly toned Winona could feel the softly curved Jasmin vibrating in lust underneath the spirited pounding from her closely shaved pussy mound. Winona reached around behind and roughly grabbed Jasmin's ass cheeks in a firm grasp.

"Oh, God, Winona, I love it when you do that to me. Make me take it, my love. Make me your little bitch girl."

Winona was really into this now. She closed her eyes and imagined the flesh squirming under her thrusting body to be the teasing Candy. Her pounding was harder than ever. She was really going to teach Candy a lesson she would never forget. Winona didn't even hear Jasmin's whimpers change to frenzied moans as she slid into a convulsive orgasm. She kept her eyes closed and brought her lips down on the gasping Jasmin "Candy" and let her saliva drool slowly inside her wet and open mouth. Her tongue darted out and probed the willing mouth with heated inquisitiveness.

The orgasm came on her swiftly. She froze in place on top of Jasmin and felt her juices spurt onto the girl's naked legs. A muffled "Candy" escaped her lips and a confused Jasmin gave her a questioning look that sent a chill up Winona's spine.

Jasmin lent Winona some of her accessories for the dinner party. Winona had scant items of that nature due to the frugal attitudes of her parents. She did wear her "lucky" thong. It was the same one she wore when she first lost her cherry and she was wearing it again when she finally took it up the ass like a total slut.

Her opportunity to sexually express herself was severely hampered prior to her initiation into the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club. Her peccadillos were few and far between. Her primary source of sexual satisfaction was her dedication to the art of masturbation. She had refined her techniques to produce mind-shattering orgasms in the shortest space of time possible.

When Winona entered the well-appointed dining room at Candy's mansion, she walked slowly about the room so that both Candy and her Father could see her perfectly shaped ass from all angles. Her constant referral to the full length mirror in her bedroom had assured Winona that her "shelf" of beautifully curved ass cheeks protruded enough to inspire thoughtful reflection.

She remembered how Candy's handsome mature father had man-handled her bottom when she had been helpless and naked on all fours. He obviously was a man who had extensive experience in manipulating the naked flesh of young girl's nether regions with impressive skill.

Her juices were starting already and they hadn't even started in on the soup yet.

The meal was superior in every way describable. The conversation was light-hearted and Winona stole little sneaky glances at the top of Candy's exposed breasts. She wanted to cup them with her hands so badly that she could almost taste them. Jasmin was flirting with Candy's father. The shameless girl had scooted her chair a little closer to Mr. Buckmaster and Winona suspected her hand was very busy in the older man's lap under the table cloth.

Candy was frowning and Winona was certain it was because she had the very same suspicion.

"Sir Jeffrey, Candy tells me you are quite the accomplished horseman yourself?"

Lord Buckmaster looked over into Winona's eyes. She could tell by the way they were slightly unfocused that he was on the verge of shooting his load into the pretty Jasmin's hand.

"Yes, my dear, I do have the reputation of being a good rider!"

Winona had to blush at that because she had heard all the silly gossiping about the size of Sir Jeffrey's huge cock and his total lack of concern for a female partner's enjoyment. One of the young girls who had attended a sleep-over at Candy's mansion confessed she had been robbed of both her vaginal and anal cherries in celebration of her 16th birthday. Candy had giggled and nodded her head in full agreement with the girl's tale.

The big smile on his face confirmed Jasmin's success in bringing him off before dessert was served. Winona watched the naughty girl using the napkin to remove the sticky residue from her tired fingers.

When Candy excused herself from the table to go to "The little girl's room", Winona followed her discreetly with any comment.

Candy was barely aware of Winona's presence because she was in a rush to get her panties down and tinkle into the exquisite marble bowl. Winona pretended complete indifference to the beautiful girl's activities and stifled her moan at the sight of the girl bent over dabbing her now damp pussy slit.

"What are you waiting for, you silly girl. I have seen everything you own already and even had my little nose practically up your nasty backside."

Winona turned a bright shade of red and hiked up her dress and yanked her "lucky" panties down to her knees. She saw Candy looking at her with a calculating glance in the mirror. Feeling a bit adventurous, she opened her legs wide so the pampered rich girl could get a good look at her neatly-trimmed pussy.

The very thought of Candy seeing her pussy so helpless and defenseless made her freeze and no sound of tinkling made her nervous about finishing the task at hand. The impatient Candy walked up to the sitting Winona and with a mischievous grin she tickled her slit until the stream started with pent-up force right into her palm. Winona was slightly humiliated by her show of weakness but held onto Candy's arm like a long-lost lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.