Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club - Cover

Initiation Night at the Upper Bournemouth Saddle Club

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Winona is pampered and used to getting her own way. She wants to be a permanent member of the Upper Bournemouth Young Ladies Saddle Club at any cost. Her Father's money of course. She had her own training methods to improve her "seat" and keeps her bottom in tip-top shape at all times. Her first time alone in a room with a female friend shows her there is a lot more to life than getting married and having children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Winona and Jasmin took their shower together the next morning, but they didn't do anything except giggle a lot and wash each other's backs. They had just gotten back to the bedroom when there was a knock at the door.

Winona looked at her watch.

They were still early and in plenty of time for the morning exercises in the "saddle" room.

Jasmin pulled on her shorts and a blouse and raced to the door to see who was there.

"Aren't you the early bird. How are you and little miss la-di-da making out? I hope you didn't do anything naughty last night. My room-mate turned out to be a fantastic licker."

Winona recognized the voice as that of #2 her delectable heart-throb of the previous afternoon. Those honey dripping vowels were unmistakable. She went to the door even though she was still only wearing her silly teddy-bear panties. She wanted #2 to get a good look at her flat tummy and her young and pleasantly curved pussy mound.

"Hi #2, I am afraid I have forgotten your name. I am Winona and the pretty girl holding the door open is Jasmin. Please do tell me your name again. I promise not to forget it this time."

Winona hiked up her panties so her camel-toe would be a little more visible and pouted her lips the way she knew the boys in school liked so very much. She had gotten so good at pouting that most of the boys sported erections within seconds of concentrated display.

#2 smiled, fully aware of Winona's intent.

"My friends call me "Candy" but my name is Candice. Candice Buckmaster, daughter of Jeffrey, "Lord" Buckmaster. You don't have to curtsy or anything, I mingle with commoners all the time."

Winona giggled nervously.

She wasn't quite certain if "Candy" was having her on or not. When she saw the gleam of Candy's mischievous eyes, she smiled at her own silly naiveté. Winona spun around giving Candy a good look at her prime grade "seat". She hoped the sensuous girl was impressed even though all six of the candidates were magnificently "seated" with delectable shapes of the most desirous design.

"I am here to inform you girls that you are to wear your competition jodhpurs and be sure to not wear any garments underneath. The judges want to see our forms without any nasty lines ruining the curve of our buttocks."

Winona guiltily hid her offending "teddy-bear" panties and blushed when she saw Candy peeking intently at her dampening camel-toe. She noticed that Candy already had her jodhpurs displayed and her "seat" was delicately heart-shaped. She moved in tempting waves of tightly toned femininity like the spring-loaded sinews of a jungle cat snaking in for the kill. There were no lines under Candy's tight riding pants unless you counted the one that betrayed her prettily pouted pussy lips. The judges were certain not to miss that one even from a distance.

"Oh, be sure to bring your best saddle with you. We have to show our style so the judges will be sure to spot any faults before the final test. I wouldn't drink too much before class because they don't give any of us potty breaks before the lesson is finished."

Both Winona and Jasmin made sure to tinkle just before leaving the room with their favorite saddles.

They first took a written test that gauged their skills at understanding all of the technical aspects of saddling a mount. It was so easy that Winona almost giggled in relief at the questions. Before they moved on to the practical part of the examination, Mrs. Finch explained that they would be saddling and riding each other and that they would be graded on how well they performed as a mount in addition to their riding stance and style.

Winona thought that to be a bit odd and raised her hand to ask questions about the unusual nature of the program. She heard Finch slap her riding crop down hard against the side of the desk and before she could even voice a protest, the hard-featured older lady escorted her to the side room for interviews and discussions.

"Do not even think to open your mouth, #6. This is a Saddle club and we have strict rules. One of the rules is that young ladies do not, I repeat; do not question instructions in the classroom. Shake your head up and down if you understand, #6."

Winona fought back a tear as she was not accustomed to being treated in such an uncivil manner. She shook her head vigorously up and down and felt suitably contrite at her error.

Mrs. Finch nodded and hit the desk with her riding crop.

"Hop to it, #6! What are you waiting for? Get those riding pants down and bend over my desk immediately!"

This time the tears did fall from the corners of Winona's beautiful blue eyes. She was so humiliated at having to lower her pants for the correction but realized that any protest would likely result in further punishment. She decided that the spanking would be the easiest way to get this unpleasantness behind her and she wanted it to be over and move on to the next level in the training.

If only it wasn't the hook-nosed Mrs. Finch doing it to her defenseless bottom. Winona placed her bare bottom over the edge of the wooden desk and waited in anticipation of the 6 promised strokes of the class leader's riding whip. She knew it would sting because both she and the other girls back at her riding academy would use their little whips to extract payment from the girls who were so unfortunate as to lose their seat on the course.

The touch of the tip of the whip probing into her nether regions brought some sudden liquids to her ever sensitive pussy slit. Winona stifled a giggle as she realized the silly old female was toying with her private parts in a most inappropriate manner.

"Keep your head down and don't look back, #6. I want you to thank me and kiss the tip of the whip after each stroke. If you forget, then that will be another added stroke. Do you have that in your pretty little head, missy!"

"Yes, Miss! I won't forget."

The whistle of the whip was punctuated by the sharp crack of the riding crop hitting her left bum cheek with an explosive smack that made Winona swing her heels up from the floor and push her dripping pussy mound down hard onto the top of the desk. Remembering her instructions, she very quickly shouted out a quivering "thank you, Mrs. Finch!" and turned her lips to touch them lightly on the leather tip of the whip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.