Night Dreams: A Tale of Erotica
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike is still recovering from the heartbreak of divorce. Lonely and living in a very secluded and rural area of Maine, see what happens when a beautiful and lonely woman has car trouble in front of his house one hot sultry summer day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Water Sports   Nudism  

After we enjoyed a light dinner, Lori helped me with the clean up and dishes. We chatted about this and that, learning a little more about each other. Telling Lori about my past and my future hopes and dreams seemed natural, and she listened with interest. She also seemed comfortable telling me about her life, and what she hoped for in the future. The more we chatted, the more we seemed to fit. We went out to the deck, sat at the table and played cribbage. Lori was a sharp card player, paying attention to the flow of cards, and pegging for more points than I did. We played three games, I won the first by 15 pegs, she the second by 5, and the third she blew me out of the water with a skunk. Laughing, we teased each other about the card game and then she looked at me with a warm smile and said,

"Mike, it's dark and the stars are starting to shine, let's take that stroll to the lake."

I smiled a big smile and told her to give me a minute to "pack some supplies". I grabbed a back pack, and stuffed a quilt in it, a bottle of wine and a corkscrew, the small portable CD player (with fresh batteries) and a CD that I had burned myself from the thousands of tracks I had on my computer. Finally I grabbed two plastic cups, and a flashlight, hunched into the backpack, handed her the two glasses, and offered my arm for her to take. She smiled, gave me a quick kiss and let me escort her off the deck towards the path to the lake. The stars were bright enough so we didnt need the flashlight until we got into the woods, and we looked up marveling at the beauty the night sky offered. Once on the wooded path, I thumbed the flash on and pointed it three feet in front of us, at the ground, so we wouldnt run into a branch or twist an ankle on a root or rock. She was holding my arm in hers, swaying against me, looking at me with a smile on her face ... I could see that Lori was really enjoying our little stroll in the warm evening air. We could hear the night sounds of both the forest and the lake ... the hoot of an owl, mingled with the sounds of frogs and crickets, the moon was rising, it was a beautiful night indeed! We stolled slowly, enjoying it ... stopping to listen when the owl hooted ... hugging and kissing before we once again meandered to the lake. We arrived at the deck on the lake a few minutes later, I shrugged out of the backpack, handed her the quilt to spread out, while I opened the wine and poured us a glass each. I popped the CD in the player, turned it on, adjusted the volume and looked over at Lori. She was watching me, waiting, and raised her glass in a toast.

"Thank you so much for everything Mike, this has been a fairy tale, I dont want it to end."

We both swallowed some wine, we set our glasses down and flowed into each others arms with a long deep kiss, our bodies swaying to Bill Withers "Just the Two of Us". The stars were as luminencent as her eyes and she stepped back, undid a few buttons and the she was nude. I again was amazed at her beauty and drank her in. She reached for my waist line and unbuttoned my shorts as I pulled my shirt over my head. Soon we were both naked and once again swaying together ... now listening to Neil Young's "Harvest Moon." My cock was rising and poking her belly, to which she giggled and gave junior a little squeeze.

"Oh Mike ... is this for me?"

"Yes ma'am, it is. It is all for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.