Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

We pretty much did our own thing for much of the day. I shaved and took a shower around 3:00. Karen and Lisa were in her room doing what sisters do when preparing for a date. I saw Karen head into the shower at 4:00 and then she returned to her room. At 5:30, they exited her room; Lisa picked up her books and headed out the door.

Karen and I headed to the kitchen, we fixed a large salad and some cheese and crackers, neither of us were in the mood to cook. I opened the bottle of wine, poured two glasses, handed one to her and proposed a toast.

"To the best boxing coach and future sister-in-law that I guy could ever hope for."

We touched glasses, and sipped our wine. The salad and wine and cheese were great, but the air was filled with tension.

"Come on I said, let' clean up the dishes, we'll finish the wine, sit on the sofa and we can spend the rest of the evening just talking if you want."

That's how the evening started; we talked about the fight, her growing up, and her life with Lisa. How she first got interested in boxing. She even told me that when they were growing up, that she and Lisa used to spar together, until Lisa became too much for her to handle. I took her hand, and slowly, carefully, began to stroke it. Soon, she placed the hand on my leg. She kissed me, at first sisterly, then with more passion. Soon our tongues were dueling for supremacy and our hands were seeking those more intimate of places. Then she broke away from me, stood and took me by the hand.

"Come on, I can't stand it anymore."

When we got to her room, the bed was down, a couple of candles where on the dresser ready to be lit and like magic soft music started to play. She lit the candles and started to unbutton my shirt. I helped her and soon my shirt was on the floor. Then it was my turn, I unbuttoned her shirt, kissing her neck as I lowered it off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were like small pebbles, begging to be sucked. I bent over and took one in between my lips, then the other, a moan escaped her lips as my hands found the snap of her jeans.

I lowered her jeans to the floor and helped her out of them, and then kneeling in front of her I hooked my fingers into the tops of her panties and pulled them off as well. I gently kissed her pussy, just for a moment, and then stood up. Her hands attacked my jeans and pulled them off me. I had left the briefs off, so there I stood fully erect. She took me in her hand and pulled me to the bed.

"Please, Bobby, hurry before I change my mind."

I moved on top of her, slipped my hand over her pussy in order to make sure she was ready, and then gently entered her. She arched her back and hissed as I entered her. I gave her a couple of moments to get used to the feeling then proceeded to make slow gentle love to this extraordinary woman. I can't tell you how many times we did it that night, it seemed that once the doors were opened, all of her locked up passion was released. It was as if she was trying to make up for the last three years that had been taken away from her. Several times during the night we would fall asleep in each other's arms, and then I would be awakened by her orally. The woman was insatiable, and loud. She was a screamer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.