Lisa the Amazon Destroyer
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

At 7:00, I walked into the library, there was Karen, waiting by the staircase that lead to the upstairs meeting rooms. She had booked a room from seven to eight o'clock. When she closed the door, I asked,

"OK, what is this plan of yours?"

"Sit down and listen. You have the perfect style to beat her. You are not only a very good boxer, but you also have plenty of knock out power. Last year, when you fought her, you tried to trade punches with her. You got tagged with a very good punch which should have knocked you out. But you survived that punch but it left you vulnerable to her power. You remember the finals, that guy had her beat, all he had to do was keep doing what he was doing and he would have won. But he got careless and he paid the price. She's never been in a fight longer than three rounds. If you can avoid her body shots, by sticking your jab in her face for at least three full rounds, you will have the fight won on points if you can stay away from her in the final round. Plus, I think you might be able to knock her out if she runs out of gas in the fourth. Everything depends on your ability to stick and move, avoid her body shots, and tie her up if she corners you on the ropes. If you don't I'm afraid we'll be picking you up off the floor again this year."

"Why are you helping me? You owe your sister so much; she's been so good to you."

"I know that, but I can't stand to see you get hurt again. I really like you, a lot. And if you can win, I'll have a favor to ask of you."

"What favor?"

"No, you'll have to win in order to find out."

With that, she stood up, kissed me and said, "Get some sleep; we'll meet you at the gym before the fight."

I went back to the dorm and lay in bed, thinking;

"It just might work; it was a long shot, but what else could I do. I couldn't go toe to toe with Lisa; she had proved that last year. If I could stay away, avoid getting hit, rack up as many points as I could early in the fight, I just might be able frustrate her enough and tire her out to the point where I could win either by staying away or going for the knockout late in the fourth. But, what was the favor Karen wanted in return?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.