Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

After classes on Wednesday, I walked over to Lisa and Karen's house. We had a light meal and walked over to the gym. Then, we all had a group hug, kissed and went to our respective locker rooms. Lisa's fight would be first, followed by mine. I had just finished warming up; I had a good sweat working, when the locker room door flew open. Lisa's opponent was being helped back into the locker room. His face was a mass of bruises; one eye was completely closed and the right side of his face was swollen. I could just imagine what had happen. She must have hit him with that powerful left jab until she closed that eye; then finished him off with a devastating left hook that sent him into never- never- land. At least she hadn't broken his nose. As I got ready to leave the locker room, I heard him yell out to me.

"I'd think twice about winning tonight if I were you."

I entered the gym; there was Karen ready to escort me to the ring.

"I see that Lisa had no problems winning her bout."

"Yeah, I think she felt sorry for the kid, she coasted through the first round only using the jab, then started the second with a left hook, he was out before he hit the canvass."

"Come on; let's win this one first before we discuss Lisa."

When we entered the ring, I could tell that this guy was a boxer, not a puncher. That meant I could worry a little less about getting knocked out but did have to worry about getting too far behind on rounds so that I'd have to go for a knockout. Karen said,

"This guy is quick: he wins his fights by decisions, no knock outs, you have to get inside and pound his body to slow him down."

Round one began, with him coming out as the aggressor, trying to stick and move. My fight plan was to cut off the ring, catch him in the corner and pound away. The first two rounds were pretty even. Karen told me I was behind, so that I would not let up. In the third round I caught him in my corner and with Karen yelling at me to finish him, I landed left and rights to the body until his guard came down and I caught him flush on the jaw. He sagged down the ropes, out cold. I threw my hands into the air and went to a neutral corner. The ref counted to ten and declared the fight over. I had won by a knockout in the third round. Lisa was at ringside by then, standing and cheering. I stood in the center of the ring as the referee raised my hand in victory. Karen ran up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I looked over at Lisa and she smiled, shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the join us as Karen and I left the ring. I gave her a big kiss and congratulated her on her win. I whispered,

"What's happening with Karen?"

"I'm not sure; I'll talk to her tomorrow about it; as for tonight, go shower and get dressed we have some celebrating to do."

While I was in the shower I thought about the finals. Lisa and I were going to have to fight each other; how do I always get myself in situations like this.

Karen said her goodbyes and headed for the library. We forgot about the wine, and headed for the bedroom. We both were pumped with adrenaline and our love making lasted well into the night. Karen must have gotten home during our marathon session, but we never heard her come in. When I finally woke up the next morning I was alone in the bed. I dressed and walked out to the kitchen. Karen and Lisa were having coffee and talking.

"Well, you didn't kill him after all."

"No, I figured I'd wait until tomorrow."

With that they almost fell off their chairs with laughter. I, on the other hand, was not amused. I had said in the past that I was not intimidated by Lisa's power and ability. I lied; I was scared to death to fight her again. But I had no choice.

"Karen and I have been talking; we both agree that it would be best if she was your second tomorrow. I think you will need her guidance more than I will."

I looked at both of them; that was an understatement if I ever heard one.

"Are you sure? What else have you two been talking about?"

"Just girl talk; I'll fill you in tomorrow after the fight. Now, you better get that fine ass of yours home and rest up, you're going to need it."

I kissed Lisa good bye and was a little surprised when Karen walked me to the door.

"Don't worry, I have a fight plan that I think will work on her. Meet me in the library tonight at 7:00."

I spent the rest of the day thinking about Lisa, the fight, and Karen's plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.