Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

The next morning I awoke first, eased myself out of bed, dressed and let Lisa sleep in. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. Karen was already there, sipping on a fresh cup. I thanked her and took one of my own then joined her at the table.

"You guys really went at it last night. It took me a while to calm myself down so I could fall asleep, if you know what I mean."

"Sorry about that, I guess it was the adrenaline from the fight."

'Don't be, you're the best thing that has ever happen to her. I was so afraid last year that she would let the hate she held in her heart for the creeps that raped me, destroy her. I really thought she was going to kill someone."

"I understand what you're saying; I saw the pleasure in her eyes, when she would destroy someone in the ring; myself included. She was almost sadistic in her behavior. Karen, you have to warn her about the guy she's going to fight next. He's a crazy bastard and large enough to hurt her badly. That's his intent."

"Don't worry, I'll tell her, but she won't have any trouble with him, I watched his first fight, He's big and strong, but slow and out of shape. He starts out slowly; almost waiting for his opponent to throw the first punch. He's a football player not a fighter. I'm more concerned with the finals; I think that you're good enough to win your next two bouts, which would mean that you would face each other in the championship bout. I know you're good, but a good puncher usually beats a good boxer. I'm afraid first of all that she may hurt you and secondly, that it will damage your relationship and that would be devastating to her."

"We've already discussed the possibility that we'd meet in the finals. I've told her that the only way for it to damage our relationship is for her not to try her best to win. I will be trying my best. I promise you that whatever the outcome I will always love her. I'll let you in on a little secret; I think her beating me last year is what first drew me to her. I love the fact that she's so much stronger and tougher than me."

"Well, please be careful, I don't want to see you get hurt."

I leaned over the table, and kissed her on the cheek,

"Thank you for your concern; you really are a good sister."

"Hey, are you trying to put the moves on my sister."

Lisa stood at the doorway, dressed in her robe; smiling,

"What does a gal have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?"

We all laughed and sat around the table discussing the upcoming fights. Then, I went back to my dorm room; I had some studying to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.