Lisa the Amazon Destroyer - Cover

Lisa the Amazon Destroyer

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The third story in a previous unfinished trilogy about a tough man tournament, a female combatant and a revenge seeking opponent. It is a love story of sorts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Slow  

Going into the second semester of my senior year, I was three credits short in the natural sciences for fulfilling my requirements for graduation. Looking over the classes available, I found a geology course which sounded interesting and would not require a lot of work other than actual class time. When classes resumed after the break, I walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back of the room. I was just sitting there daydreaming waiting for the instructor, when a husky female voice asked,

"Is this seat taken?

I looked up and recognized Lisa immediately. She's very hard to forget.

"Oh, I know you; I fought you last year in the tournament. How are you doing?"

"Fine, I said, I stuck out my hand and said, my name is Bob, Bob Wilson. Congratulations on winning the tournament, Champ."

She took my hand shook it with a firm grip and said,

"Thanks, Thanks a lot; listen I'm really sorry for busting you up like that but I was on a mission of sorts; no hard feelings."

"No hard feelings; I always say, if you can't stand the heat don't go in the kitchen."

Just then the instructor came in and class began. Just as I thought, there would be a midterm and a final; one textbook and if you came to class, paid attention, took good notes, you'd pass the course with no problem.

As class ended, Lisa stood and asked me if I had time to join her for a cup of coffee. It sounded good to me so we walked across the campus to a small coffee shop and ordered a cup. I noticed while we were walking that every one we passed gave us plenty of room. It seemed that Lisa was well known and feared on campus.

Over coffee, I got to know this blond Amazon better. She seemed cheerful, funny, smart and to me, above all, sexy as hell. We had been talking for about an hour, when she looked down at her watch,

"Shit, I have a class in fifteen minutes. It was really nice to finally meet you. Call me;" and she wrote her number on my book and ran out of the shop.

I certainly would, I thought.

In fact, I called her the next day. I asked if she wanted to go to out to dinner.

"I have a better idea, why don't you come over to my place and I'll make you dinner; how's 7:00 on Friday?

"Can I bring a bottle of wine?"

"That would be nice, make it Chianti, we'll be having lasagna."

She gave me the address; the first floor of a two family house, not far from the campus.

On Friday, I walked over to her place, on the way my mind wondered back to the tournament, how brutal she was, how totally dominant.

"Be careful, I thought, be on your best behavior, this is one woman you don't want to piss off."

"I got to the house right at 7:00, rang the bell and stepped back."

A tall, lean redhead answered the door, "I remember you, you gave Lisa a pretty good fight last year; come on in. Lisa's in her room changing."

I looked at her for a moment; then I remembered,

"You were Lisa's second as I recall, and you're being too kind about the fight; she destroyed me as I remember it."

"Yes, but she destroyed everyone last year. She remembered the fight against you; she said you actually hurt her with a couple of your punches. She said if you hadn't gotten careless the fight might have gone differently. By the way, I'm Karen."

"Bob."

Just then, I heard Lisa come into the room, I turned and my heart skipped a beat. There she stood, all six foot two of her, dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, the traditional dress of college students. But she took it to all new levels. The shirt was straining to contain her ample breasts and her massive biceps.

"Jeez Lisa, what are you trying to do, give the guy a heart attack? I'll be back on Monday, Lisa, Nice seeing you again, Bob. Have fun you, two." With that she laughed and ran out the door.

"Your roommate?"

"My sister, I tell you all about her later."

"Come on into the kitchen, you can help with the salad and the bread."

I followed her into the kitchen, marveling at her body; even in her bare feet, she was almost six inches taller than me. She had to outweigh me by forty pounds, and that was all muscle. The shirt was stretched to the limit across her back and her jeans hung low across her shapely hips accenting her ass as she walked.

"Down boy; take it easy; only if you're invited can you come out and play."

As instructed, I cut up the lettuce, a cucumber, some celery and tossed in some cherry tomatoes. I poured some Italian dressing over the salad and tossed gently. I put the bowl in the fridge and sliced some of the Italian bread, placing it in a basket. Meanwhile Lisa was finishing up the lasagna. She put it in the oven, set the timer, and set the table. I grabbed the bottle of wine, opening it to let it breathe.

"Why don't you pour us a glass of wine, and we'll move into the living room."

I grabbed the glasses and sat on the sofa, placing the glasses on coasters on the coffee table. Soon Lisa joined me and put her feet up on the table, began to tell me about her sister and the tournament.

"Karen already knows that I'm going to tell you about her, she's ok with it. Karen is my big sister. I have always adored and looked up to her. She was pretty, intelligent and had a bubbly personality. Three years ago she was a senior here. Friday night, during the rush weekend for the fraternities; she was coming back here after an evening of studying at the library. As she walked along fraternity row, she spotted a couple of classmates who invited her in for a beer. She went in, had a beer, and talked with some of the guys. The house was really packed with students from the campus and other frat brothers. Sometime during the party, the guys who had invited her in lost track of her, they figured she had had enough and left. Late the next morning they found her in a no tell, motel, naked. The police figured that she had been raped by three different guys. They found cum, in her pussy, all over her face and tits and up her ass. Worst of all, she couldn't even tell us who she was with, what they looked like or anything. She had been given some sort of date rape drug, and remembered nothing from the time she left the library to the time a maid found her tied over the back of a chair. The police tried everything, they even had her hypnotized; I was there for that, it was the most disturbing thing I ever watched. To see your sister acting out the scene of her rape; on her knees on the bed, legs spread wide, as if she was straddling one guy, holding her ass cheeks open for a second, and her head thrown back, her mouth wide open. They figured that the three guys all had her at the same time. When the doctor woke her up she had no memory of the incident at all. It took two years of therapy to bring her back to her former self. She's knows what happen to her and has accepted it. She hasn't had a relationship with a man since before it happened. I've taken it upon myself to be her protector and her avenger. If she ever does remember who did it to her, the cops better get to them before I do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.