He Just Had to Have Her - Cover

He Just Had to Have Her

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds he can no longer resist kidnapping the woman of his dreams as his fantasises invade his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

Sandra watched fearfully as she saw Tom standing watching her, with an evil look on his face. Then when he was satisfied that he had disorientated and confused her enough, he smiled at Sandra as she watched him piss into the barrel. Suddenly from behind his back he produced a small remote control and pressed a button. From out of nowhere a whirring sound invaded Sandra's ears as she began to lurch her way towards the ground; only she was not heading to the ground but instead head first into the barrel of watery piss. She pleaded with Tom that he could do whatever he wanted to her and she would not report him if he stopped right now and released her.

Tom merely shrugged and defiantly retorted, but I can do whatever I want to you now and for as long as I want as your travel ticket says you would be away for seven days!

Sandra's heart sank; she realised he could hold her for a week before having to worry about her being missed. Suddenly her short cropped blonde hair began to get wet and the last thing Sandra noticed was the sudden rush of water up her nose. The seconds seemed like hours as her lungs began to burn and hurt so bad, the pain of holding her breath began to increase and her mind began to swim, the feeling of wanting to open her mouth and end this torture was so strong that she was just about to give in when she suddenly began to go up in the air again. Spluttering she gasped for air and silently cursed her captor for all she was worth.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Tom laughing at her distress and then she saw what he was holding in his hand, she blushed profusely. Tom was holding the 12 inch thick black rubber cock and balls that she used to masturbate with, he had obviously got it from her luggage and the way he was waving it around it was clear he was going to tease her with it at the very least. As the pain in her chest began to ease, she suddenly screamed out for mercy as once more she began to be lowered into the barrel. The fear of what was coming and the blood rushing to her head did strange things to Sandra; for she suddenly lost control for a second or two of her bladder and actually pissed herself, bad enough when stood the right way up but disastrous when upside down for she simply soaked herself in her discharge; much to Tom's delight.

Striding forward he gave a fierce shove on her cunt lips with the black rubber cock; declaring we better plug the leak, bitch. Once again Sandra screamed out as more than half the length of the rubber cock disappeared forcefully into her cunt, this only served to amuse Tom even more. So much so that he pulled it all the way out and waited until Sandra calmed down a bit and then thrust it back in even harder; he continued to do this as he lowered her head back into the water. Suddenly Sandra found she was screaming underwater and the water rushed into her mouth nose and ears, she felt she was finally drowning.

Much quicker this time was Tom at reversing the hoist, and once more Sandra was coughing and spluttering as the water dripped from her head. Tom now leaned forward and demanded an answer from Sandra, are you going to obey my every word without hesitation no matter what I demand. He asked.

Yes master I will do whatever you say but please don't put my head back underwater, Sandra pleaded. Tom looked at her for a short while and then moved towards her.

And what is to stop you changing your mind when I remove the barrel? He asked, you're saying you agree now but I bet at the first chance you would change your mind and then where would I be? How are you going to prove to me that you really mean what you say and therefore convince me not to continue your treatment? Tom demanded.

How can I prove to you that I mean what I say, unless you are prepared to trust me or put me to the test. Sandra explained. I can only tell you as it is and hope that you will believe me when I say that I will do whatever you tell me to do.

We will see, I have a little test for you already! If you complete this test as you are now then I may just believe that you have submitted to me and will do as I tell you, Stated Tom. I am going to fetch a golden Labrador and if you can show me that when told you can suck his cock then I may just believe you but if you can't then you will get further treatment, He explained.

That is disgusting and I could never ever suck the dogs cock, no matter what you do to me! Expressed Sandra and she was still protesting that she could never do it as head once more went into the water, this time she had chance to close her mouth but it did not stop the water rushing up her nose. Sandra had managed to get a fairly good lungful of air and felt confident she could hold it for the length of time that Tom had previously had her head underwater, but soon the severe cramping of her chest led to expelling the air and once more experience the sensation of drowning, there seem to be no movement above her that indicated she was going to be withdrawn soon and now she really did start to panic. Just as she thought she could not last any longer the hoist went up and she was once more gasping for air, as her eyes focused there was Tom laughing at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.