Following Dory - Cover

Following Dory

Copyright© 2012 by Coaster2

Chapter 5: Strange Things are Happening

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Strange Things are Happening - I needed help with math to stay on the football team. That's how it started.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Slow  

Dory and I didn't make up this time. She avoided me and the only time we saw each other was with the car pool. We didn't talk at all, not even about the weather. She was pissed at me and I was pissed at her. She can't be showing me her boobs and sleeping with me and having oral sex, then getting all pissy when we have a disagreement. I knew she was upset about her parents and I guess I'm the jerk because I tried to make her see what might be in it for them.

I found out from Pam, who stayed in touch with Dory by the way, that her breaking up with me kind of masked her feelings toward her parents. They were thinking that she was upset about us when she was really upset about them. In the meantime, I was out in the cold. After a month of no Dory, I decided to strike out on my own.

Merilee White was something special. She lived in Lynn Valley and she wouldn't be a convenient girlfriend, but she was worth it. She was really pretty. I mean really pretty. She didn't have the big boobs like Dory or the nice ass either, but she was ... pretty. Long reddish-brown hair, blue eyes, a perfect face, and a nice body. Pretty.

The other thing about Merilee was that she was smart ... just like Dory. So, when I needed help, I went to her and lucky for me, she agreed to help. We set up some times to study together that worked out well for me. See, Dory had taught me how to study and had shown me all the tricks she used to learn with, so I was in much better shape than I would have been at the first of the year.

Merilee was fairly quiet and I got the impression she might be a virgin too. Since Dory and I had never done what we promised ourselves to do together, well ... I was still a minority male on campus, a virgin. Anyway, after my new tutor and I had spent a couple of study sessions together, I asked her out on a date.

"Merilee, there's a play on at the playhouse this weekend and I wondered if you might like to go with me?"

"Oh, what play?"

"It's a comedy ... pretty funny according to the newspaper. I can tickets to it if you'd like to go."

"Okay ... Steve. I can only go out on Friday night. I have to look after my little brother on Saturday while my parents are out. They go out once a month to these parties."

I thought I was getting dizzy when she said that. Once a month? Saturday night? It couldn't be, could it? This was too crazy to be possible, but it sounded like the swap meet all over again.

"Jeez, Merilee, I have to work Friday night. I'm sorry about that. What about the next weekend. I'm sure the same play will still be on."

"Oh, sure. That will be fine. We won't have any problem that night," she smiled.

"What kind of parties do your parents go to?" I asked carefully.

"Just parties. They stay overnight and come home on Sunday afternoon. They've been going to them for a couple of years now. They don't want to drive when they've been drinking and so they stay at this place where it's at."

Jeez, was this girl naïve or what? This sure sounded like her parents were part of a swap meet gang. The way I figured it, the swaps took place at the end of every month. This was March, and next week would be April. I was thinking her parents might not be involved in the same group. Of course, there was a way to find out.

Merilee lived some distance away from our area on the North Shore, but I had the address from her for our date. Saturday night early, I was parked down the street from their house, waiting to see when the parents would pull out and head for their party. Two hours later, I was still waiting. I was almost about to give up when the garage door opened and a car backed out. The chase was on.

There wasn't much traffic, so it wasn't hard to follow them. About five minutes into the drive I was thinking I was right about their destination. Five minutes later, I was almost sure. When we climbed Sentinel Hill, it removed all doubt. They were part of the Stockwell's swap meet.

I parked on the street and turned off my headlights, watching to see who got out of the car. The light from the house would give me a look at who they were, so I got out of the car and walked closer to the house. It was a two door sedan and when what I assumed was Merilee's parents got out, I was surprised when Mrs. White held the door open and someone got out of the back seat. Holy shit, it was Merilee. I couldn't believe my eyes. Merilee White was going into the house where the swap meet was going on. What the hell?

I stood there stunned. I needed to think this through. Merilee was my age, nineteen. So, she was legally an adult. But she was single, and I thought the rules for these swap meets were couples only. Was she meeting someone here? Was she going to participate in the sex orgy that went on in this place? If she was, why would she agree to go on a date with me? If she was getting screwed by some adult guy, why would she want to waste her time with me?

I don't know how long I stood there, but it must have been a while. I thought about sneaking up to the house and seeing if I could see anything inside. Maybe someone would come out on the deck like last time. The patio doors were open, just like last time. I thought about it, then decided. I walked back to the car and moved it down the road out of sight of the house and parked it. I began walking back toward the Stockwell house. Without Dory, maybe I could be a little braver and see what was going on. After all, even if they spotted me, what were they going to do about it?

The safest place was also the riskiest place. The back porch would give me a good look into what I was pretty sure was the kitchen. I knew from most parties my parents had that people just naturally gather in and around the kitchen. I could get a good look at who was there and maybe see what was going on.

Just like last time, it was dark around the back, but this time I didn't have my mini flashlight. When I tripped over a metal bucket, it made enough noise that I was sure I'd been heard. I froze, waiting for someone to come outside to see what the noise was about, but after a couple of minutes, nothing happened. I started to move again toward the back stairs and porch.

As I got closer to the house, I could hear the music and once again, smell the marijuana smoke. It wasn't just sex, it was booze and drugs too. This was quite a club they had. I wondered why Dory didn't smell the pot on her parent's clothes when they came home. She was smart enough to know what that smell was. Shit, half the kids we went to school with were smokin' and tokin'.

I crept carefully up the back steps to the porch and froze as I got to the top. There was some light coming from the open window and I wondered if I would be visible. I moved to the door and out of the light before even daring to look in the window. I stood stock still, trying to calm myself down before I did anything. It took a couple of minutes, but my curiosity got the best of me. I moved closer to the window and peeked in.

There were a half-dozen people in the kitchen, most of them women. To be more accurate, some of them were semi-naked women while some were clothed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They were wandering around, fixing food, passing drinks out, acting like they were at a regular party. But it wasn't regular at all. Some guy I didn't recognize came into the kitchen and wrapped an arm around a woman and was eating some kind of finger food as he groped her tits, then slid his hand down inside her skirt to her pussy. She didn't blink, much less object.

I was watching another woman and noticed that she had shaved her privates. I'd only seen that in a magazine, but it looked sexy as hell when I saw it in the flesh, so to speak. I could smell some of the food mixed with the marijuana smell and my stomach decided I was hungry and made a loud rumble. I was sure that would be heard, but no one seemed to notice.

A few guys wandered in and out of the kitchen. I noticed they weren't all hung like horses, and it surprised me was they weren't erect. I mean, I'd had a hard-on since I saw the first of the women and it hadn't let up since. These guys didn't seem to be affected by all the tits and ass that was parading before them. I was about to move and see if I could see anything new from the other side of the porch when I saw Merilee. Jesus, she was mostly naked too, wearing only panties.

This was the girl I was going to take on a date next Saturday and she was in the middle of a sex party. She was walking around like it was an everyday thing. No big deal. Well, maybe not for her, but it was for me. She didn't hold any secrets from me any more. I could see for myself that she had a nice body, with average tits and a decent ass. When I thought about it, she couldn't hold a candle to Dory ... except ... she was no virgin, of that I was now sure.

I saw a few familiar faces, including Dory's parents, Rat's mother Alexa, Bonnie Semple, and ... Holy shit ... Doug Chalmers, Bob's dad. Is everyone in this town screwing everyone else?

I crouched down and moved to the other side of the window. When I carefully rose to see what I could see, I noticed that I was looking into what looked like the dining room and beyond that, the living room. I could see a lot more people now. I was about to concentrate on seeing who I could recognize when I heard the back door start to open. I was dead meat.

To get off the porch I would have to go right by the door and there was no way I wouldn't be spotted. I did the only thing I could think of. I hunkered down in the far corner of the porch up against the house, hoping it was dark enough I wouldn't be noticed.

"There ... that's better," I heard some woman say. "The oven was really heating up the kitchen."

I waited for someone to come out, but no one did. They had just opened the door to get some fresh air. It still left me with a major problem. How would I get off the porch without someone seeing me?

"Calvin, get your hand out of there. I don't want you handling food with pussy juice all over your fingers."

"Why don't you feed me then, Lauren? I'll give you a nice warm-up for later while you do."

I didn't recognize the man's voice, but Lauren was Lauren Stockwell.

"Sorry, Calvin, but our guest is next on my list. Chuck and Shirley came all the way across town to be with us tonight. We want to give them a nice time, don't we?"

"Yeah ... sure. Maybe later then?"

"Could happen ... if you can still get it up," she laughed.

"For you girl, I'm always able to get it up."

The voices were moving away from the door and since no one had come out on the back porch, I took a chance and stood up again. It looked like the kitchen was empty now. A lot more people were in the living room. I watched for a couple of minutes, then decided to take a chance. I ducked down below the kitchen window and frog-walked to the open door, looked to make sure no one was there, and seeing the coast was clear, I scooted down the stairs and out into the back yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.