Following Dory - Cover

Following Dory

Copyright© 2012 by Coaster2

Chapter 4: The Party

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party - I needed help with math to stay on the football team. That's how it started.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Slow  

My parents left for their party at nine o'clock on New Year's Eve. They dropped Pam off at one of her friends' house where she'd be staying overnight. My folks had booked a hotel room where their party was and didn't expect to be home until the afternoon. They had a brunch scheduled with old friends.

The minute they were gone, I was in the car and on my way to Dory's house. Her parents hadn't left for their party yet, but looked like they wouldn't be far behind us. We got the usual warnings about drinking and driving before we left.

Dory reached around the side of her house and grabbed an overnight bag that she had stashed there. She was smart and she had everything she needed for our evening, including a change of clothes so she didn't get her party duds messed up. My change was in the back of the car, so we were both ready for our mission when the time came.

Rat's party was going pretty good when we got there. It was the usual gang, with Bob and Poppy, as well as Mike Kellen and his girlfriend Jayne, Rat's current squeeze Dina, and a bunch of kids we went to high school with. None of our college friends were at the party, but that was no surprise. Rat didn't go to college and it was his party.

It was noisy in his big rec room and some of the party had drifted upstairs to the kitchen area. There was booze around. I knew that was going to happen. Most of it was beer. Jack's only rule was no dope. He said you could smell it on the curtains a week later and he didn't need the hassle from his parents. I took from that he didn't have a clue what his parents were up to that night, or maybe any other night.

I was careful with my drinking, just two beers and a shared sip of cheap champagne with Dory at midnight when we welcomed 1994. We hung around until twelve-thirty, then said our goodbyes, getting a lot of rude comments from the group about where we were going and what we'd be doing. If they only knew.

We stopped by my house and changed our clothes. I was a bit nervous about this little spy adventure we had decided on, but I knew Dory was counting on me and I wasn't going to let her down. I had my flashlight and it had new batteries, just to be safe. Dory was ready, so we went out to the car and took off for Sentinel hill.

Once upon a time, Sentinel Hill was the ritzy place to live. It wasn't any more, but it was still pretty nice. At the very top of the hill, there was the huge Stockwell house that looked like it was built in the thirties, maybe. It was one of those modern-style, multi-level houses with the rounded corners and white stucco outside finish. It had a red clay tile roof, and I think it was the only roof like it in town. Along the front, with a view of the city below us in the distance, was a long open deck.

The open area beside the Stockwell property was mostly scrub bush and a few stunted trees. It would give us some cover to approach the side of the house where we could look for a place we could see inside. It was pitch black that night, with overcast cloud after a brief rainfall in the late afternoon.

When we drove up toward the house, I could see it was lit up like it usually was during the Christmas-New Year's period. That would help us when we approached, but it could make it more difficult for us to get close to the house without being seen. There were a lot of cars parked in the big driveway of the home. I found a spot down the street about a hundred yards and stopped the car there.

"You sure you still want to do this?" I asked, Dory.

She nodded. She looked like I felt; nervous.

I got out of the car and waited for Dory to join me. We walked quietly along the edge of the road toward the house, holding hands. As we got closer, we could hear the noise of the party. Music was playing somewhere in the house and two of the big patio doors were open onto the deck. It was fairly mild that evening and I guessed it was warm inside the house.

"Let's go around the back and see what we can see. There's less light there, so we won't be spotted as easily."

Dory nodded her agreement and followed me as we carefully made our way along the side toward the rear of the house. When we got there, I could see that most of the main floor windows were above our ability to see in. There was a large back porch that would take us up and give us a chance to see in one window, but if anyone came out on the porch, we would be immediately discovered.

"Stay here. I want to check something," I said as I walked away from the back, trying to see in the one well lit window. It was open as well and I could hear voices and laughter, mostly women as far as I could tell. I could also smell the unmistakeable odour of marijuana. Unfortunately, I was too far away to see anything but the top of some heads and little more. We needed to find another place.

I walked back to Dory. "Can't see anything from back there. Let's try the front. We'll have to be careful. It's well lit near the front door and the deck."

"Okay," Dory agreed and we made our way slowly back toward the front of the house.

When we got there, the overhang from the deck shielded the lower front of the house and kept it mostly in darkness. We crept along the front, looking for any opening in any of the several windows on that level. No luck. The curtains were closed tight so there was nothing to see. We were frustrated.

I was about to suggest we move around the other side of the house when I heard voices and footsteps on the deck above us. I motioned to Dory and pointed upward with a finger on my lips. We would stay still and listen.

"Ahhh, fresh air," sighed a male voice. "Maybe this will help us cool off after that last session."

"What got into you tonight?" a woman asked. "You were a real tiger."

"Inspired by my partner," the man said.

"Why thank you, kind sir," the woman said brightly. "You can ring my chimes any time you like."

"I'll take you up on that. But, I also have some other obligations this evening."

"Oh? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Alexa is feeling very needy tonight. She's new to our happy little gathering, so I want her to feel welcome."

"How very noble of you," the woman laughed. "But you might have to wait a bit. I saw our host looking after her needs a few minutes ago."

"Ah, yes. Dave is a wonderful host, isn't he? Supplying this great house for us to play in. I don't know what we'd do without Dave and Lauren's generosity.

"Oh, here's one of my favorite guys," the woman said as we heard another set of footsteps. "Ahhhhh, and you're all primed, too."

"Just came to see if I could entice you, Bonnie?" said a different male voice. "I've been waiting for you for hours it seems. I think Marty's monopolized you tonight."

"Well, slip it in and show me what I've been missing then," she said in a sultry voice.

I heard a grunt and a squishy sound that began to repeat itself. There wasn't much doubt about what was happening. I looked around for Dory and saw she was backing away from the house, trying to see up on the deck. I walked quickly to her, intending to pull her back into the shadows but I was too late. She stood looking up, frozen in place, her face a mask. Then, before I realized it, she turned and began to run.

She was running back toward where we had parked the car. She stopped briefly and looked back at the deck, turned and ran again. I followed her as quickly as I could in the dark. I finally caught up to her near the road. She was bent over and puking her guts out.

"What's wrong, Dory? What's happened?"

"That man ... that man on the deck that came out. He was having sex with Mrs. Semple. Right there with another man watching. It ... it ... it was Daddy," she cried, bursting into tears.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Dory."

"What am I going to do, Stevie? It's so ... so dirty. How can I live with them when they do this kind of thing?"

"Let's go home," I said with a sigh. "We'll get you cleaned up and you can stay at our house tonight. I don't want you to be alone."

Dory sniffed and the tears still flowed, but she was able to walk with me to the car where I helped her in. It only took ten minutes to get to my house, so it wasn't long before I had Dory and her overnight bag in the main bathroom. I went into my parents' closet and got her a dressing gown she could wear.

I took a beer from the fridge, something I never did, and convinced myself that since it was New Years Eve, one beer wouldn't hurt. I'd be nineteen in three months and then it would be legal. In the meantime, I was sure Dad wouldn't miss one beer.

Dory shuffled barefoot into the kitchen, wearing the dressing gown. Even in the state she was in, I thought she looked sexy. Her makeup, not that she wore a lot, was gone, and her hair was still damp, but combed. It was her eyes that got me. They looked so red, so tired, so ... sad. This was a piss poor way to celebrate the beginning of a new year. I wrapped her in my arms once more and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

"Tired?" I asked.

She nodded. "Can I sleep with you? I don't mean ... you know. I just don't want to be alone."

"I know. Come on, let's get to bed. Maybe it'll look better in the morning."

She looked up at me with the saddest face I'd ever seen.

"I doubt it. But ... thanks anyway."

My parents gave me John's bed when he moved out and it was a double. That gave Dory and me enough room so we wouldn't be crowding each other. It wouldn't have mattered. Dory was hanging on to me like her life depended on it. It was great to have her in my bed, but frustrating that I couldn't do anything with her. I couldn't bring myself to take advantage of her. I just held her and we cuddled until she finally fell asleep.

I didn't fall asleep, at least not right away. Too many things were going through my mind. Wife swapping. That's what it was. I think I once heard them referred to as swap meets. I thought that was something that only happened in California, and sure as hell not in Canada. I was dead wrong since there wasn't much doubt that's what was going on.

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and needed to take a leak. I did my thing and climbed back into bed. Dory hadn't stirred and I snuggled up behind her in the little available space she'd left me. I was trying to decide where to put my hand when she took it and put it on her breast. Yeah, there was a t-shirt in between, but there was no brassiere and for the first time I got the full sensation of Dory's unrestrained breast. As I lay there, I could feel her nipple becoming stiff and sticking into the palm of my hand.

Was she awake? I thought she might be, but she didn't act like it. I decided to just leave my hand where it was and not try and do anything with it. That seemed to be okay with Dory. I would really liked to have slipped my hand underneath the t-shirt and got some uncovered contact with that wonderful, soft globe, but I didn't have the nerve.

So next, Dory started to grind her ass into my crotch. Oh great. I was already hard and now she was making sure I stayed that way for the rest of my life. As nice as Dory's boobs were, her ass was just as great. And she manoeuvred it so that my cock was now trapped between her cheeks. One hand on a big tit and a cock stuffed between her ass cheeks. This was either heaven or it was hell. Flip a coin.

I couldn't tell if Dory was faking being asleep or was really asleep. I lay there, semi-paralyzed while I wondered what to do. Dory then decided to roll over. Well, that assumes she was awake to make that decision. But, whatever, she rolled over and was facing me. I could feel her breath on my neck, her belly pressing on my cock, and my hand on her bare back near where the t-shirt ended. I lay still, not knowing what to do about this and yet positive I wouldn't be going back to sleep any time soon.

I wasn't paying attention to where Dory's hands were. One arm was draped over my hip and just resting there. The other must have been trapped under her, or so I thought. That proved wrong when I felt some warm, soft fingers slip into my briefs and wrap themselves around my rock-hard cock. This was getting more than I could handle. The last thing I wanted to do was to take advantage of her when she was in this depressed state over her parents.

My good intentions went out the window in one move. Dory began to stroke me. I threw in the towel. I was going to go with whatever instinct was the strongest at the time. My hand on her bare back slipped upward and began stroking her, neck to ass. I pushed my hips forward in rhythm with her stroking of my cock. The next thing I knew, her lips were fastened to my shoulder, her teeth gripping it at the same time. Things were getting out of control.

I took a chance and brought my hand from her back around to her front and moved toward her breasts. I captured one and began to gently massage it, using my thumb as Dory had taught me to arouse her by stroking her nipple. Her response was to tighten her grip on my cock. Awake or asleep, it no longer mattered. I slipped my hand from her breast down to her panties and slid inside, heading for the promised land.

I almost expected her to wake up and clobber me one, but instead she did the one thing I least expected. She spread her legs. I let my fingers softly move over her pussy, not pushing in at all and she responded by arching her back toward me. My experience with Sonya gave me an idea of what to do. This wasn't all new to me. I just kept lightly rubbing my hand over her lightly haired mound, hoping it wouldn't upset her.

The next thing I knew, her hand that had been gripping my cock was now covering my hand on her pussy and trying to push a couple of fingers inside. I let them invade her private space, feeling her wetness and warmth for the very first time. I kept up my slow stroking motion with two fingers dipped in her honey pot, her hand keeping me there. I think if she had touched my cock, it would have exploded.

Dory's hips were undulating and responding to my stroking. It was then I realized I could hear her groaning at the same time. I was masturbating her and she was reacting to it as if it was a normal thing. I had a fleeting moment when I wondered what it would be like to go down on her. I'd heard lots of guys talk about how their women went crazy when they had oral sex, but I wondered if it was true or not. God, would I love to try.

The squishing sound of my fingers working in and out of her pussy brought back the sounds of the couple on the deck earlier. Dory's dad fucking Bonnie Semple from behind while Martin Williston watched. I couldn't imagine anything sexier than that. I could imagine just what the attraction of wife swapping might be. A different woman ... maybe several different women ... in one night. No, I couldn't imagine.

In the meantime, Dory was getting pretty worked up. Her hand was back on my cock and giving it a good workout. I wasn't going to last long and I wondered what I could do to prevent making a mess all over Dory and the sheets on the bed. Dory solved the problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.