Born to Be a Slut - Cover

Born to Be a Slut

Copyright© 2012 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: In the Beginning

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: In the Beginning - The product of strict disciplinary nudist parents leads to Brenda accepting as normal punishment and incest as she develops into a well balanced woman.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Brenda was an only child of strict disciplinarian naturist parents, she often spent entire weekends naked and in the presence of other like-minded people, the difference for Brenda was that when she messed up she received a strict punishment, ranging from her father's hand to a flexible swish cane.

Always after punishment her mother would apply soothing balm to the cherry red arse or the raised welts from the cane; during these times her mother discussed womanly issues with Brenda and on her sixteenth birthday even arranged for her own father to take her cherry and make her a woman.

Now you may think this is a case of strict child abuse but Brenda always saw it as a normal upbringing and despite some dark times she found it inspired her with confidence. How you may ask? Well Brenda felt confident about her body, she felt little or no embarrassment when naked in mixed company and it also gave her the balanced sexual appetite of a true bi sexual woman. For often when applying the balm her mother also caressed her breasts or cunt.

On one particular occasion; before she lost her virginity to her father; her mother was applying the balm to her very tender backside after she had received six slaps of the slipper. As her mother applied the balm, her fingers moved between her daughters arse cheeks and lightly touched her anal ring, making Brenda jump. This led her mother to explaining that when she was a woman she would learn to love her arse being played with and opening her own legs she invited Brenda to touch her own arse.

A nervous hand reached out as Brenda lightly touched her mother's anal ring; then her mother instructed her how to prise open the door to anal pleasure; soon two fingers were ploughing into her own mother's arse as her mother gasped her way through a rather noisy orgasm. Just as she was calming down Mary, Brenda's mother, pulled Brenda's hand from between her legs and made Brenda open her mouth and suck those fingers covered in her anal juice.

Then Mary did the same to Brenda, pressing a finger against her tight sphincter muscle, telling her daughter to relax and accept the finger, for Brenda it felt strange as if she was doing a shit in reverse. Soon she had two fingers painfully stretching her anal ring but the pain soon disappeared as her mother began sucking her right breast while slowly working her fingers into her daughter's arse. As the pain disappeared it was replaced with a strange kind of tingling sensation in Brenda's arse, that tingling felt like tiny electric shocks shooting up her small colon and into her cunt always seeming to end as a buzz in her clit.

Of course being still a virgin, Brenda had no idea what was really happening to her but she knew she liked the feeling. Deliberately her mother was teaching her the link between pain and pleasure because the sexual perks always followed the strict punishment. At this time it was always a sexual thing between her and her mother although it always started with the punishment delivered by her father, Jack.

The weekend after Brenda's sixteenth birthday, began as normal; all the family discarded their clothes at 8 pm Friday night and sat in the living room discussing what the weekend would hold. Accidentally Brenda dropped her cup and although it was empty and did not break, this was the catalyst that triggered her punishment for that night. Her father flew into a rage about the cost of the cup and of cleaning the carpet and how clumsy Brenda could be sometimes; now I should point out here that her father, Jack was by no means a mean man but it was the excuse he was looking for to start the activities he had been hoping for.

Brenda was ordered to stand in the corner facing the wall and was told to anticipate being spanked with a wooden ruler; Mary was told to clean up the mess on the floor although to be honest there was no real mess to clean; then she was told to fetch the wooden ruler from Jack's study while he placed the punishment chair in the centre of the room. As he moved the chair he made sure that Brenda could hear it being moved for she knew her punishment would be doubled if she turned to look. All the time Brenda's father chastised her for being a clumsy girl and berating what they were going to do in order to turn out a fine young lady worthwhile of marriage.

For the last four or five punishments, something strange had been happening to Brenda, she had begun to enjoy the anticipation of being punished and not only enjoy it but also become sexually aroused by it, always the anticipation of the impending spanking started as a tingle in her cunt and caused her to squirm as her cunt became hot and wet. She tried so hard to control her breathing so as not to give away her excitement and yet both her mother and father must be aware of how shiny the inner thighs of their daughter got recently when spread across her father's lap awaiting delivery of that first spank.

To Brenda the next five minutes seemed like an eternity as she heard the positioning of the chair, a large impressive dark oak backed dining chair, much like the ones you would normally see in a formal dining room at one of the big mansions. With a final clunk she heard it come to rest in the central position of the room she had grown to know so well; now her ears strained to pick up the opening of the living room door which heralded the return of her mother carrying that instrument of such exquisite torture.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.