The Beginning - Cover

The Beginning

Copyright© 2012 by Wheezer

Chapter 2

Susan opened the dressing room door and stepped out into the bedroom. My eyes widened in surprise and I fought not to let my jaw drop in astonishment. That robe, which I had never seen Lora wear, might as well have been made of smoke. Let me describe Susan before I say more: 5' 9" tall, 125-130 pounds, pale blond hair, arctic blue eyes in a face that showed her Scandinavian ancestory clearly. A face that belonged on magazine covers and in adolescent boys fantasies. Did I mention breasts? C-cup beauties that stood firm and proud above a flat, trim stomach and waist that gave no hint that she had gave birth - not once, but twice. Those beautiful breasts looked like they belonged on a teenager, not a 32 yr old mother of two. Silver dollar sized areolas barely dark enough to distinguish from the surrounding breast capped with dark dusky rose colored nipples the size of large pencil erasers, and tilted to point up ever so slightly. Below her waist, her hips spread just enough to give her figure that hourglass shape so many women desire (and men lust after) but still trim and firm with athletic thighs and calves.

Susan was a fitness enthusiast, and it showed. How did I know this? Well, like I said; That robe might as well have been made of smoke. It was nearly transparent! I'd really never noticed that feature of the robe before, and I had the excuse of never having seen Lora wear it. For some reason Susan had elected to go braless as well as sans panties. I glanced down and couldn't tell if Susan shaved down below, or if her pubic hair was just so light and fine that it did not show through the robe's material. What I could see was a classic camel-toe pussy with prominent 'poochy' outer lips closed tightly together and no sign of inner lips at all. Her clitoral hood was just barely visible at the top of her slit. Did I mention that those nipples were hard as pebbles and looked ready to poke right through the fabric of that robe! I quickly realized that 5 years of self-imposed celibacy had not resulted in any equipment malfunctions from disuse. Sure, I had taken matters in hand to let off frustration before, but I had never allowed myself to let a woman affect me - until now.

I turned around quickly and started messing with things on the cart so that Susan would not notice the weasel trying to escape from my pants. I heard Susan approach behind me as she asked, "What now?"

"Get on the bed on your knees, then fold your arms and rest your head on them. This is the same position I will use for Cassie," I replied as calmly as I could. Susan shooed Cassie over to the side of the bed opposite me and the cart with the enema equipment. Susan crawled onto the bed on her knees, then did as I instructed and rested her head and shoulders on her crossed arms. This placed her ass high in the air and gave me perfect access. I folded the hem of the robe up, exposing her completely below the waist. Susan shivered at my touch. Her little brown pucker was twiching and her pussy lips looked swollen. Hmm, interesting...

Cassie was watching everything with wide-eyed curiosity, so I turned my attention to her with the intent to explain every small step and try to remove her fear. I picked up the enema syringe, reached a fingertip in the jar of petrolatum jelly and proceeded to lube the enema nozzle. "This is to make the nozzle slippery so it goes in easy," I explained to Cassie. I scooped up another dab of jelly on my index finger and showed it to Cassie. "This goes on your bottom to make double certain that the enema nozzle goes in very easy. You will barely feel it." I placed one hand on Susan's back and lightly touched her anus with the jelly coated finger. Susan trembled as I spread a little of the jelly around her anus. When I slipped my index finger in to the first knuckle, Susan groaned and arched her back down, tilting her pelvis even higher. Cassie got a concerned look on her face and asked, "Mom, does it hurt?"

"No Baby," Susan answered very quietly. "It doesn't hurt at all."

I felt a little devilish, and having some suspicions about Susan, I checked Cassie's position on the bed. Cassie could not see what I was doing to her mom's bottom. I had not yet removed my index finger from Susan's butt. It was a simple matter to push my finger all the way in Susan's ass to the third knuckle, then pump it out and in a couple of times. Her spincter fluttered around my finger. Susan raised her head and looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes blazing. Lust or anger, I couldn't tell which. I gave my finger a couple of more in & out strokes to Susan's ass and added a couple of twists while she was looking back at me. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment. The next look from her eyes was not blazing, but was definitely smouldering. Yup...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.