Flying High - Cover

Flying High

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I went to visit my big sister in Chicago and her roommate showed me the sights. Oh, did she ever. Then, so did my sister and another friend as well. I went home a week later with a great deal of experience under my belt, about six inches below my belt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I pushed my hips forward and felt myself slip between her pussy lips, all nicely moist from my licking her and I just pushed right up into her all the way.

It was that moment when I realized just how wonderfully the female body was constructed to receive the male to the absolute joy of both. Nothing equals it.

"Mmm, nice, David, you like it so far?"

"Oh, I ... I ... you feel incredible inside, it's just wonderful," I stammered as I began moving back and forth. Oh, that was simply the best feeling of my life. No wonder everyone does this, I thought. My dick was in heaven.

She was smiling at me as I rubbed and squeezed her firm boobs while me dick went back and forth. There was no way I could hold out from cumming, it just felt too good and, yes, I went off inside her after only a couple of minutes.

"Oh, uh, oh, I did it. I'm sorry I was so fast. I've just never..." I got out when she pulled my head down and kissed me fucking my mouth with her tongue.

"Don't worry, David, it's fine. I pretty much expected it, after all, you're pretty excited, right?"

"Oh, am I. This is just the best thing in my whole life."

"You still feel pretty hard to me, so let's just go on," she said softly as I moved my hips back and forth.

She was smiling up at me knowingly as I went in and out of her. Then, she said, "Hold on, I want to get on top," and she gripped me tight and rolled us over and got up to begin fucking me up and down as I held her wonderful breasts.

"Oh, I like this, I get to play with these," I told her.

"I like it on top, too, you'll find that out, David, and you can pinch my nipples, that really gets me hot. Or nibble them," she said as she leaned forward to touch a nipple to my lips which I opened to take it in and suck.

"Bite on it, do it pretty hard, David, go ahead."

I did, hoping I wasn't hurting her, then she said, "You can do it harder, go ahead," and I bit down more and she whispered that it was just right.

She remained bent down over me so I could suck her boob but her hips were moving up and down on my happy cock as I blissfully laid there still in awe at my good fortune.

It was feeling like my dick was electric as she slid up and down on me, then I felt my whole body spasm as I cummed up into her, "UUH, UUH, UH, oh, omigod, I'm cumming so good," I cried out as she raised up and pushed her pussy hard down on me, twisting her hips around and around getting herself off.

"OH, OH, OH, good, so good," she screamed and began fucking me straight up and down as fast as she could. "Oh, that's so good, I can't stop, I can't stop," she groaned and she just kept fucking me up and down.

"Mmm, still hard, oh, feels, oh, good, good, oh, fuck, get me off again, so close, oh," she moaned and she just fucked me silly into a second orgasm for us both. Then she lay over me, kissing me, telling me how good it was.

"Mmm, David, I'm so glad you're visiting your sister. You're what, a senior?"

"Uh, not quite, more like I'll be a junior in the fall."

"LIke sixteen?"

"Yeah, I hope that's okay?" I answered and she laughed. But she kept my cock inside her as I felt her clenching her pussy over and over keeping me hard.

"I like how you do that with your pussy. I didn't know girls could do that."

"Mmm, yeah, it's just to keep some feelings going, keeping you hard. Maybe we'll go again? You up for that?"

I couldn't believe how sexy and hot my sister's roommate was. I'd really never dated much but what I had done I found mostly that girls kept putting you off about sex, this one wanted it like crazy. Talk about heaven.

"Oh, I'm up for whatever you want, Brenda. I'll do anything you want."

"I'd love it if you gave me oral again. It was nice last time," she purred and I told her I would.

She moved up off me, pulling her pussy up off my dick, letting it fall back on my abdomen, making a wet, slapping sound. Then she rolled over and spread open as I got down between her long, tanned legs and began licking all around.

I started down around her knees licking upward on her inner thighs, taking wet laps getting closer and closer to her pretty opening that was waiting for me, wet with my own cum glistening in her slit.

"Mmm, feels nice," she cooed as I licked nearer and nearer. The skin near her pussy was so soft and smooth and warm, I could just stay here all day, I thought, slowly licking and lapping nearer and nearer my ultimate goal, the entrance to her love garden whose pleasures I'd already relished so wonderfully.

I was now up near where we both wanted my tongue but I didn't give her that yet, I wanted her to really want it.

"Mmm, oh, lick me, my pussy, I'm so ready," she groaned as she reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. "In there, inside," she implored, "inside, inside."

I moved to press my tongue hard up inside her and wiggle it around, flicking it this way and that which was making her twitch and shudder as I kept at it.

"OMIGOD, DAVID, OH, OH, UH, UH, oh," she cried out grabbing my head, pulling my face into her as she shook my face back and forth across her wet pussy.

"Oh, that was so good. My god, you're sixteen, you do that better than any man I've ever had."

I got up and she pulled me to her and kissed me over and over thanking me for such a wonderful orgasm.

She reached down to grip me, saying, "Oh, baby, you're hard again. Maybe I really like sixteen-year old guys, come fuck me with that, you sure make me horny," and I got between her legs as she guided me right up to her slit and I pushed right in and began doing what I'd come to love so much.

I might have come to Chicago to see my sister but, well, I was now kind of hoping her return flight might be delayed. I mean I love my sister but look what I was doing. I had this hot sexy woman that just couldn't seem to get enough of me. I always knew that guys were horny but this was the first female in my experience who was just as horny as most any guy and maybe even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.