Flying High - Cover

Flying High

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I went to visit my big sister in Chicago and her roommate showed me the sights. Oh, did she ever. Then, so did my sister and another friend as well. I went home a week later with a great deal of experience under my belt, about six inches below my belt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Mmm, I'll bet I know what's in here making your pants swell all up," she said jokingly. "I think you should let me see what's in there," she said nodding to my crotch. "Come on, let's see," she said as she pulled the zipper down and unbuttoned the waistband to pull my pants down and off.

"Oh, this is nice," she purred as her hand rubbed back and forth across the bulge in my briefs. "Let's see what you've got under here, David," she said smiling up at me as I lifted my butt up as she pulled them down and off, my dick springing free.

"Oh, my. Such a nice young cock. Has it ever been sucked?"

My heart was racing as I told her it hadn't.

Without a word, her head dipped down as her lips slid over the crown and began softly sucking while her hand caressed my balls underneath.

I'd jacked-off I don't know how many times, lots and lots, and nothing, I mean nothing, ever felt that good before. She just sucked softly sliding her wet lips back and forth over the tip.

"Oh, that's awesome, I've ... I've never felt anything that good in my whole life," I gasped.

She kept sucking and rubbing her soft, wet lips over me as I panted in ecstasy. Then it hit. I had almost no advance warning as I began cumming in her mouth. She was only working on the end of my cock so some of my cum had leaked out the sides of her lips.

When it happened, it happened suddenly, I began shooting my cum into her mouth and she just kept sucking and sucking. She took every drop, then lifted off and wiped her tongue around as more oozed up from me. She licked until there was no more.

She sucked a little more then raised her head and pulled me down to kiss me sliding her tongue inside my mouth as I held her boobs. I was in heaven. And I had until the next day with her, my sister wasn't getting back until very late.

"I think you were kinda horny, David. That better?"

"Oh, lots better, that was the best thing that's ever happened to me," I told her and I pulled her head to mine and kissed her hard. During that kiss, her mouth opened and her warm, soft tongue came into my mouth. I'd not done a lot of kissing but now I tongued her back as my hands fondled her boobs.

"There's more that can happen to you, David. Have you had sex before?"

Yes, I realized that maybe this was the prelude to asking me if I wanted sex with her and I knew I did, I mean, who wouldn't? So, I answered her honestly.

"No, but I would love it to be you, Brenda."

"Oh, our boy is coming out of his shell. Well, come follow me," she said as she got up and walked down the hall to her room.

As we entered, she stopped and turned to me, saying, "Well, I'll just leave everything up to you, David, you're on you're own, I don't plan on stopping you from pretty much whatever you want to do with me. Have fun."

Up to me? Well, here it was. She sure seemed willing to let me, well, I guess even have sex with her. But, truthfully, I was doing all I could to keep from shaking to death. Yes, I was scared. I was a sixteen-year old kid, never done anything in sex and here she is, a grown woman, at least my sister's age, no doubt well-experienced in sex and brimming with self-confidence.

I knew I had to start somewhere, I had to do something, so I put my arms around her and kissed her. Her mouth opened just a bit so I went ahead and slid my tongue inside as we held each other closer.

Then I backed away a bit and looked at her, then took the hem of her nighty and pulled it up as she raised her arms helping me take it off.

Beautiful, stunning, just as pretty as any girl I'd ever seen in Playboy, that's for sure.

My hands took her breasts, they were firm and full, so warm and soft. Then I knelt down on one knee and took her panties and pulled them to the floor as she stepped out of them.

I was face-to-pussy with her, she was all smooth and shaved clean, her plump slit dewy with moisture. I leaned and kissed her softly there, then licked in her groove as she looked down at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.