The Case of the Reluctant Informer
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A forensic female investigator with sexual appitites for any thing new and dangerous. She has seen it all and had tried it all. Her only motivation is to make all guilty perps face the music.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution  

(CO-AUTHORED BY HARRY LIME AND VELDA MAZURSKY)

Sandra sipped thoughtfully at her lidded Starbucks coffee, black with lots of sugar. She couldn't stand the phony non-sugar sugar with its chemical aftertaste. The lab results were in her hand. The battered body of young Josefina Rodriguez had revealed quite a bit of information to her.

She looked at the young girl with a certain degree of affection. It was difficult to explain her emotions when she "talked to the dead". Actually, it was more a case of the victims talking to her and telling her with certain subtle signals why they were lying so still and silent on her stainless steel table.

The toxicology told her that the girl lying on her slab was not a drug addict. It was true her body had traces of cocaine in abundance, but her blood and urine test showed she was not a junkie in an addictive state. The very lack of needle tracks and no internal damage to her nose showed no habitual usage of chemicals. Sandra had even checked her anus and rectum carefully to make sure she was not using that unusual entranceway for inserting the opiates.

The body had revealed Josie had been subjected to long and arduous physical torture of a nature too obscene to describe in layman's terms. Sandra was able to reconstruct the positioning of the young girl's body as she endured the last stressful hours of her short life. Her medical expertise enlightened her to the fact that the girl had received most if not all of her wounds peri-mortum with little time to recover in between sessions. Someone with a very inventive sadistic streak had subjected the poor girl to levels of physical stress found only in horror stories.

With her examination completed, Sandra removed her gloves and her facial mask. She stored them in the proper places and shuddered with an imperceptible revulsion at the task she had just finished.

She sat at her desk back in her old familiar lab.

It was the first time back in her office after the last 3 hectic days in the State lab. She loved going there for special interest cases. In all honesty, she loved getting up close and personal with Derek, the forensic technician. At certain times his attention to her neglected and very needy bottom made her feel so feminine and desired. His gentle hands and fingers never failed to bring her to the release she so desperately sought.

Her live-in boyfriend had evolved into a friendly roommate with little interest in physical contact. Lately he had fallen into the cycle of just waving and blowing a kiss in her direction like he couldn't stand to put his lips anywhere near her. Sandra had recently begun to suspect he had developed an interest in other places. Actually, she really meant an interest in other people like the blond physical trainer he met twice a week for an hour of intense exercise. At least, that is what he told her he was doing.

It was so humiliating to go into the bathroom late at night and relieve her stress with her handy little vibrator.

Her telephone messages had backed up. She was going through them one by one and was startled to hear Josefina's trembling voice on her recorder. It was truly a message from the other side.

"Hello, Miss Sandra. I am so scared. I am sending you these photo texts from my cell phone. They are the guys that I am sure will kill me. I want you to tell my Sister, Maria Rodriguez, I tried to get her out of the place they got her locked up. It is their main place where they cut the product. All the girls have to work naked there. Not even a thong to cover their "you know what". The drug cutting house is at the corner of 15th and Jefferson. I don't know the number. It is a red brick building with black iron things on the windows.

Say a prayer for me, Miss Sandra. Bye"

Sandra quickly printed the 4 photos on her attached printer. They were all young Hispanic men with various tattoos and gang markings. It was the same organization she had spent several months trying to expose to the light of day.

One of the men she recognized as "Wolfman" Rickie aka Ricardo Romero. He looked so innocent in the photo despite the ominous tattoos and the nasty goatee he sported.

Wolfman had been arrested several times in the last few years, all in cases involving underage girls. He had never been convicted and witnesses had all developed sudden cases of lost memories when the time approached to go to court. Sandra had testimony from gang members who bragged about the Wofman's ability to make girl's do the most degrading things. His approach was more stick than carrot and most girls were never quite the same after a full session with the Wolfman.

She gathered her evidence together. All the forensic reports, the summary of activities of the gang, the recording and the photos sent by the dead Josefina. Now was the time to present her findings to her boss, Mr. District Attorney Alex Cord. He would give her directions on how to handle the situation. She hoped it would be to continue the investigation and bring the murderers of Josefina Rodriguez to justice.

When she walked into the anteroom of the DA's chambers, Ms. Sophie Summers was holding down the reception desk.

"My, My, My. If it isn't Miss Sandra Johnson. What brings you here this lovely morning, sweetie pie?"

Sandra was always a little nervous around Sophie. The older woman was impeccably dressed, with long, shapely legs and the face of a Vogue model. She had a sense of being a toy in Sophie's hands.

"Good morning, Ms. Summers. I have a report for Mr. Cord. He instructed me to bring it over right away."

The tall classy mature woman rose from behind the desk. Sandra could see the outline of her fully curved ass cheeks jiggling every which way but loose inside the tightly stretched skirt. She beckoned to Sandra with her finger to follow her. Sandra followed along behind her trying hard not to look at the two ass cheeks in an erotic dance just a few inches in front of her.

"Here we are, sweetie. Put your nice little tush right down here. Do you want coffee or a cola?"

"No, thank you, Ms. Summers."

The older woman reached out her long fingered, well-manicured hand and slowly stroked Sandra's bare arm.

"Sophie, please, my dear. Now let me hear you say my name with those pretty little lips."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.