American Pagan
Chapter 3: Ramifications

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ramifications - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Lunch turned out to be take-out from the Chinese restaurant next door. Livia was famished. She wolfed down a quart of General Tso chicken by herself.

Henry ate a little out of several boxes: sweet and sour chicken, broccoli and beef, and cashew shrimp. Melissa loved the egg rolls and crab Rangoon, eating only a little of the rest.

All of the temple staff, except Livia, were out their temple clothes, and were wearing normal street clothes, tee shirt and jeans. In those clothes, they looked like everyone else.

Henry broached the subject as delicately as possible with Altena. "So, why were you and Melissa naked when you came in to the temple?"

The priestess shook her head. "It was the darndest thing. I had originally intended to tell Melissa the story of Phoebus, just like the adults, when suddenly a thought occurred to me. This is an all girl class. There may be more children next week. Now would be a good time to teach Melissa about the female body, and all the changes that take place at puberty. We had taken off our clothes so she could see for herself, when Bernard burst in. He told us that the goddess wanted to see Melissa."

"I see."

Henry turned to Livia. "What was it like, having the goddess inside you?"

Everyone turned, in interest. "Exhausting," she said with her head bowed. "I feel like I just gave birth then ran a marathon; completely wasted."

She looked up, and smiled weakly. "But it was also exhilarating. To feel Her power and Her love coursing through me. It was incredible.

"She also spoke to me; told me many things. Things I'll need time to sort out. Right now, I'm too tired. I need to sleep." She stood up and prepared to leave the table.

It was then, that Henry noticed that Livia was wearing a set of wide copper bracelets. They were about three inches wide, and did not seem to have any kind of clasp or opening. "What are those?" he asked, pointing.

Altena answered. "Livia is a high priestess now. Those are a sign of her position. She will never take them off in this life, except to bathe."

Livia smiled, nodded, and walked down the hall to a bedroom.

"Was that because of what happened today?" asked Henry.

Ember nodded. "Being inhabited by Aphrodite, is a sign of her being especially favored. It is the only way to become a high priestess. She is only the second person in modern times to be so honored."

"Who was the first?"

Altena shook her head. "If you were here last week, you would have heard this story."

"Sorry."

She shrugged. "Twenty-three years ago, Livia Brown was a graduate archeology student. Her doctoral professor was Dr. Anna Baxter.

"She, and another student, Eric Savage, a graduate student with bright red hair, were exploring the ruins of an ancient Aphrodite temple in the outskirts of Athens. It was said to have been the last temple, after Roman Emperor Constantine declared the Roman Empire to be Christian. The priestesses had barricaded themselves inside, and the Roman centurions burned the place to the ground, with them inside it."

"How horrible," said Henry. He turned to Melissa. "Honey, maybe you should go to the other room."

"That's all the scary stuff," said Ember. "She won't be scared by anything else in the story."

Altena continued. "Livia, at that time, was married to an English professor, Dr. Richard Brown. He had come to Greece with her, but had decided to stay behind at the hotel, with their daughter, me."

Henry's jaw dropped. "You're Livia's daughter?"

Altena nodded. "We don't publicize it, nor do we try to cover it up.

"Anyway, my dad had gone with the team to several other ruins in the days before, and was not as enthralled by them as everyone else was. 'You've seen one pile of rubble, you've seen them all, ' were the words he used.

"That day, as soon as they had entered into the ruined temple, Anna went into a trance. She walked over to the remains of a supporting wall. She pushed on a symbol etched into it. There was a click, and a hidden compartment was revealed. Inside was a scroll, perfectly preserved after almost seventeen hundred years.

"While this was going on, neither Livia nor Eric had paid any attention. They were examining the remains of a fresco near the entrance. Livia was the first to notice that the professor had some relic in her hands.

"She called to her, but Anna did not answer. She walked behind what used to be an altar and idol, and climbed up some crumbling steps. She put the scroll on what used to be a podium, and opened the scroll.

"What happened then was much like what happened today. Venus/ Aphrodite entered into Anna, transforming her.

"What happened next, Livia is not sure. Aphrodite spoke to her. Changed her. Filled her with love.

"The next thing she remembers is being naked on her back, on the ruined altar, being loved by Eric. She says that the goddess looked directly into her soul, and told her that she had a new mission in life.

"When both she and Eric came, the goddess left Anna. Leaving the professor wasted. She, exhausted, staggered back to the hidden compartment, and pulled out a pair of copper bracelets, just like the ones you saw Livia wearing, and declared herself the new high priestess.

"When Livia got back to her Athens hotel, she told Richard that she could no longer be married to him. She loved him, but she also loved all humanity, and would need to love all people.

"Richard probably would have fought for the marriage, but that all changed when she told him that she was pregnant, and he was not the father. Eric was."

Ember spoke up. "Nine months later, I arrived."

Again, Henry was dumbfounded. "You're her daughter too?'

She nodded. "And Altena is my half-sister."

"Wow!" was all he could think to say.

The red-headed acolyte smiled. "And now history has repeated itself."

"How's that?" asked Altena.

"Aphrodite spoke to me on the altar. She told me that I was going to become pregnant. The child was going to be a special, sacred child, and Henry is the father."

Altena and Bernard both hugged Ember. Altena put her talisman over her half-sister's stomach and said a few Greek words of blessing. "Mom is going to be so disappointed she wasn't here to hear the news."

Henry was stunned. "Don't you use birth control?"

Altena shook her head. "Our fertility is at the mercy of our goddess. And, as you can see, pregnancy has not happened since the last time we had made love before Venus."

Bernard shook his head. "All the goddess told me was that I was to stay here in Omaha, and that I would, in time, become a priest of Eros."

"Not Aphrodite?" asked Henry.

The acolyte shook his head. "Women are devoted to Aphrodite/ Venus. Men are priests of Eros/ Cupid."

Altena interjected. "The two have always been together. Eros is Aphrodite's son, after all. They are both devoted to beauty and love."

"Did the goddess say anything to you?" asked Bernard to Altena.

"Just that I was to go back to Chicago, and my mom was to stay here."

Ember was shocked. "That's not the plan!"

"Our plans are not the same as the goddess's," said the priestess.

"Livia was only to be here about a month, to help get the church started. She was then to go back to our base church in Chicago, leaving my sister in charge. But I guess that is not to be."

Bernard changed the subject. "Did the goddess speak to you, Henry."

He nodded. "But I want to talk it over with Livia first."

"She spoke to me, too," said Melissa. Everyone turned to look at the child. They had almost forgotten she was there. She had been sitting quietly, taking in everything that was said.

"What did she say, Sweetheart?" asked her father.

"She said she loved me very much. And that I am to obey you and Livia."

"Livia too?" said Bernard. "That's unusual."

"She also said that she put another message in me, but I wouldn't hear it until I'm older."

Everyone pondered that. "Keep your mind open. When her message is ready, make sure you listen well," said Altena.


It was later that night, around ten pm when Livia came to Henry's house. She looked much better than she did at noon. She was wearing her priestly robes under the heavy coat.

Melissa was in bed, asleep.

Henry escorted her into the kitchen table, and gave her a can of Coke to drink.

"Do you have anything diet?" she asked. "We 'love priestesses' have to watch our figure."

Henry pulled out a Diet Coke, and handed it to her. "I am glad you came," he said. "I have a special request to ask of you."

Livia arched an eyebrow. "What kind of request."

"Could you watch Melissa tomorrow?"

"Sure, no problem. But why?"

"You, or rather the goddess, told me not to let Melissa go back to public school. I have no idea why. She didn't say.

"And I have to work tomorrow. And being in a commercial bakery, with all the heavy machinery, is no place for a little girl."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.