My Sister Makes Me Hard!
Chapter 9

 

"Young man, you are incorrigible!" mom said.

"Thank you, beautiful — Thinking that I just made a baby inside you ... is keeping me from getting soft — at all," I said pulling her hair back and giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Winston honey — that was all just hyperbole for the moment," she said.

"Well, we could all try again in a couple of days, Katherine. Is Dad shooting blanks already?" I questioned.

"Winston Marcellus Washburn, what an inappropriate question to ask your own mother?"

"Well, Katherine Elizabeth Washburn — you didn't answer the question now ... did you?"

"N-No, he is still shooting 'full loads, ' just not as often as I would like him to," she said now enjoying my hands on her butt.

"Is breakfast ready yet?" Dad said, walking into the kitchen.

"Just about, dear — your son has been keeping me from getting anything done," she said.

"Dad, can you blame me, both my sister and my mother are so Hot — how do you keep your hands off of her anyway?"

He gave me such a look, smiled and said, "You are correct son, we both seem to have hit the jackpot here, haven't we?"

"Daddy," Glory said, "Thank you. I don't remember the last time you said anything to me about if you thought I was pretty or not."

Nice one, Sis!

"Well, Gloria — many would see a father saying something like that to his own daughter as a sign of 'something's afoot, ' but I'll try to do better, I promise."

She got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, causing a bit of blush to his face.

He got up and got behind Mom and said, "I'm sorry if I'm not giving you enough attention Katy, you know that you still drive me crazy, don't you?"

"I haven't heard you call me Katy in so long — Kids that was what he called me going back to the day we met," mom said bringing some bacon, eggs and toast to the table.

I asserted, "OK, but explain something to us kids; Mom's name in Katherine, Dad you're name is Wallace, how did I become Winston and this hottie on my lap Gloria?"

"That's a long story kids, tonight after I get home — I promise ... all will be revealed, OK?"

"We'll be holding you to that, pop," I said.

"Not as much as you'll be holding me, I hope, Lover!"

"Gloria, please not at the table — I'm eating?" dad said, "Wait until I've left, at least!"

"Sorry Daddy, he tastes real good," she said getting off my lap to eat breakfast.

We ate in relative quiet as Dad glanced at the paper, while eating. When done, he got up, gave Mom a kiss and left. Glory and I were going to be late for school, so I gave Mom a goodbye kiss as well, slapping her on the butt on my way out.


We were home, making out on the sofa as Dad came home. He dropped his briefcase and said, "Do I need to throw some water on you two?"

"No Dad, sorry about that — we just can't keep our hands off of each other. There's something about having someone special in your life — someone who lifts up your spirits just by looking at you!" I said.

"Wow, you got it bad for each other, don't you?"

"I could ask you the same thing, young man," I said with a laugh — he responded with a chuckle himself.

"Give me a minute to see my woman — then we'll all sit down and explain," he said walking upstairs to find Mom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.