My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 8

The shower was a real trip — taking a shower by yourself you sort of take for granted; getting the soap, using the shampoo and rinsing off, all that -- but a shower with another person presents some ... challenges.

Do you help the other person, or just watch and enjoy everything being wet and jiggling about? I let Glory wash herself, but I helped during the rinse. I wanted to help her by washing her hair, but she insisted on doing that herself.

She saw that there was blood on my penis and got worried. She cried, as she must have realized she'd just given me her virginity. I was worried about this, but I just held her -- letting her cry it out.

She got out and I quickly washed myself and caught up with her sitting on the bed, looking sad.

"Glory, I'm sorry — I really am! I was so excited and wanted to share my love with you — don't hate me, please?" I quietly pleaded.

"Winston, I don't hate you — I've been fighting feelings for you for a while, and you brought them up every time you grabbed me at school. I don't have to hold back anymore, but I can't tell anyone about this, can I?"

"Glory, as far as I'm concerned, you can tell anyone you want. I love you and I have for a long while. It took seeing your butt in the hallway about five months ago to realize my feelings weren't the purest, but they were real."

Her head came up as she said, "You saw my naked butt?"

"Yeah, you must've not taken a towel in with you and I saw you skedaddling from the shower to your room. You have the most well-rounded tush in the house — I've seen Mom's as well!"

"What!"

"Another time, get dressed my 'gorgeous Gloria, ' we have a meeting with our mother," I said, looking around for my boxers.

We dressed, finished up the food, leaving the trash in the hotel room. I left the key on top of the TV and we headed home.

I called Mom.

"Hello Winston!"

"Hey Mom, send the customer on his way home, Dad will be home soon. Don't want him to catch you with another guy -- He might kill him!"

Laughing, she said, "You're probably right honey, but he got called into work, so the condom you threw at him is wasted. He said he'll be pretty late — are you guys gonna get home hungry?"

"I could get some dinner for everyone Mom, like those commercials, 'You deserve a break today!'"

"Thank you kind sir. Surprise me, I like anything."

"Marrying Dad already explained that," I said realizing immediately how mean-spirited that could've sounded.

"Exactly, Winston — you sound energized, was it everything you had wanted ... and hoped for?"

"Mom, I realized a couple of life-changing things today; first, I love life so much more than just a month ago. I feel like there is someone in the universe for me, and she's sitting right next to me, and loves me as much as I love her -- second, I have got the most wonderful mother in the world, who supports me at everything I have ever attempted. Failure happens, I know — but the important things, stay the important things!"

"That is an amazing statement to hear from my own 16 year-old son, who just three months ago told me he was going to marry actress Olivia Wilde, because she looked like his mother. There is easily, thirty years of therapy in that statement Winston," mom said with a chuckle in her voice.

I pulled up to the house, turned off the car, and walked in with my sister on my arm saying, "I don't know how — but if she'll have me, I plan to marry my sister Gloria!"

I dropped my phone and the food on the sofa and grabbed her and gave her a sweeping kiss, picking her up off of her feet in the process. We were so into one another during this, we didn't hear Mom chuckling for a moment.

We separated as she sat down on the sofa, with her laughter filling the room for a bit. She broke into a smile, the kind of smile that tells the observer that a strong memory is going on inside.

I sat down, with Glory getting on my lap and asked, "Mom, what is it?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not, your father doesn't even know," she said shifting in her seat.

Gloria went to Mom, took her hand and asked, "Mom, today was the most fantastic day I have had ... so far. If you have something to tell us, Win and I would love to hear it — whenever you're ready?"

"OK, maybe later — is that the food, I'll get some napkins?" she started to get up and I got on her lap for a second.

"I love my Mommy — she understands me, and she's pretty too!" I said.

Putting her arms around me, Mom said, "I used to hold you in my lap all of the time honey - where has the time gone?"

I grabbed the bag of food, reached in and got a French fry, and put it between my lips. This was a game Mom played with us kids a long time ago. She got the other end in her mouth. We were now face to face, only a French fry separating our lips from one another. What Glory said about Mom just went through my head again, as I took a bite and got closer.

Mom took a real little bite.

I took half of what was left.

Then she did.

I went for the rest of it, causing our lips to touch. I felt Mom trembling a little as our lips stayed in contact for over a minute. I turned seeing her eyes were closed.

She'll either slap me, or kiss me — I pushed forward and felt her mouth slightly open a bit, so I pressed forward. I felt her tongue enter my mouth slowly as well.

I pulled away from her and said, "You are the most beautiful mother on this entire planet. If I was old enough, I would express exactly how I feel."

"Didn't you just?" she said with a smirk. "That food is getting cold, let's eat it in the kitchen, I can heat it up."

"Oh, yeah Mom ... you sure can heat it up!" I said getting off her lap.

I looked over and saw a great big smile on my sister's face. Mom grabbed the food, we followed and Glory said, "That was so hot, Winston — making out with your own mother. You want to fuck her now, don't you?"

"Don't be absurd, Glory?"

"Yes, you do — I see it on your face ... you really do?"

"Even if I did, we're a couple — I couldn't hurt your feelings by doing something as reprehensible as fuck my own mother!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.