My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 5

"Is this some sort of joke, or what?" dad said throwing his napkin on the table. "It's not funny!"

Grabbing my sisters hand and putting it on the table, I said, "I'm not trying to be funny dad, I'm really trying to explain..."

"There's no god damn explanation in the world that explains that Winston -- what exactly did you expect when you decided to 'explain yourself, ' anyway?"

Turning to Mom he said, "Did you know about this?"

"I just found out myself, dear," she answered.

"Dad, let me explain, it all started about two weeks ago..."

Over the next 15 minutes, crying a little along the way, I clarified and told them both all that had happened — Everything!

Gloria never pulled her hand from mine, but she occasionally broke down during my elucidation of events.

"Wow, Winston — I don't know if I should be proud that you took the time to tell us all of that, or if I should just kick your ass out this house," dad said.

"Daddy, you explained, not 20 minutes ago, how much you cared for your own older sister — aren't you being something of a hypocrite?"

Dad turned towards Glory, and I went to put my body between hers and his, daring him to touch her as a consequence of our actions.

He sat back down, putting his head in his hand. Mom took his other one, and explained her tryst with Uncle Rob.

Dad raised his head and started a nervous laugh and said, "OK — here are the ground rules?"

He went over a set of what he called the 'PDA Rules of Engagement.' They were,

A - No kissing outside of the house.

B - No touching each other, if either he or Mom are in the house.

C - No friends over to have a 'kissing party.'

D - Sex only with protection, only if no one else is home.

I told him, that we hadn't discussed or even thought that we might end up having sex with one another, but he just laughed, "Winston, that moment is never what you expect it will be, or when or how, but be prepared. Gloria, are you on the pill yet?"

"NO!"

"Sylvia, get her on it ASAP, and get a bottle of those 'Morning After Pills, ' just in case our two children can't control themselves. Winston, get yourself some condoms ASAP, but not at the drug store where we usually shop. Gloria, as much as I trust both of you, I was a sixteen year old boy myself once. Tell your brother 'no' from time to time, so he clearly understands what the word means."

Dinner was cold now; I got up went over to Dad and extended my hand to him. He stood up, choked up a little and we shook in agreement, as Mom and Glory cried.

I went back over to my sister, stood her up and kissed her, with our parents watching. She pulled away saying, "Let's not push anything — let things happen, don't force things to happen."

"You Make Me So Hard!" I said as we walked to the living room arm in arm.


The following day at school, I came up from behind my sister and said, "You have a nice butt!"

Putting her hands on mine she said, "Yours isn't half bad either, pervert."

I repeated that a few more times during the day, sometimes causing her to giggle.

At the end of the school day, we met up at my car and I started to leave the parking lot.

"Win, that's not the way home!"

"I need to get some condoms, and you heard dad tell me to shop somewhere else," I replied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.