My Sister Makes Me Hard!
Chapter 4

 

At the end of the school day, Glory was waiting for me at my car. I unlocked it and opened the door for her. She glanced at me giving me a smile. Gosh it's pretty!

Once out of the school parking lot she scooted over next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder, not saying a word during the trip home. I put her hand on my leg, put she pulled it away.

"Pervert!" she said getting out of the car, before I could open the door for her.

We walked into the house; she went up to her room and closed her door loudly, to make a point.

"Winston, what's going on between you and your sister?" mom asked startling me a little.

"W-What do you mean Mom?"

"This morning you left hand in hand and I distinctly heard you call her pretty. You come home apparently mad at one another — What's going on, anyway?"

"Well, a couple of days ago ... no -- it all started ... crap ... Mom, did you have any of your brothers in the same school as you at the same time?"

"As a matter of fact, your Uncle Rob, two years older than me, was a junior at the same time I was a freshman. Why do you ask?"

I got a bottled water from the fridge, opened it and sat down. "Mom, if this too personal, ignore it, but did you and Rob ever ... were you and he ... Did Uncle Rob and you ever make out?"

"Winston, that's a very unorthodox question for a son to ask his mother ... is something going on between Gloria and You?"

"I asked you first Mom, then I'll answer your question, OK?"

Now Mom sat down, looking at her hands for a moment, and then glancing at me. She finally took a look towards the kitchen door.

"Winston, this is something not even your father knows about, OK?"

"Yeah — Sure!"

"When I was a senior and Rob had graduated, I wanted to go to the Prom, but nobody had asked me. I told Rob about it and he offered to take me, so I put on my best dress and he, using Dad's help, got a suit and a corsage."

"He took Dad's Chevy and we went to the prom. He had cut his long hair and had a nice beard, so nobody recognized him. My few girlfriends though he was dreamy, so I had good reason to stay near him all night, we danced some, including a couple of slow dances..."

"Mom, I understand — you don't have to say anymore if you don't want."

"He was about three inches taller than I was, but I had heels on for the first time — so we matched up in height. He was singing along with Andy Williams who was singing 'Can't Help Falling In Love, ' and we leaned into one another and gave each other a really nice kiss. It was a wonderful moment that I remember to this day," she finished.

"So," mom said, "What's happened between you and your sister? Do I need to give her a talking to about who is and isn't appropriate to be kissing?"

"No, Mother!" Glory said entering the kitchen. "I know that I should be on the lookout for guys trying to get into my pants!"

"GLORIA?"

"But you never told me what to do, when someone walked up to me and told that he was in love me — you never prepared me for that," she said, breaking into tears and getting up on my lap.

From underneath her tears, she added, "You never told me that my brother may be perfectly suited to be my partner, my lover — my soul mate!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.