My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 3

We don't have a pool, but we do have a spa, that I often get in and just veg out, letting the jets pulse on my back until I feel better or the timer I set go's off.

A couple of nights after our last conversation in her room, I went out to the spa and got in. Only about five minutes later, I heard the glass patio door sliding open and my sister got in the spa, on the other side.

I barely opened my eyes and said, "Hi sis — is your back sore, or is there another reason you came out here?"

"Do you even have a suit on, perv?" she said.

"I do, but if you want — I could take it off. No big deal to me," I replied.

"Gosh, this feels so good, Win — How are things going with this girl of yours?" she asked.

I chuckled to myself; she enjoys the whole third person conversation.

"Actually, Glory — I think I'm ready to make a move on her, but I'm waiting ... for a signal of some kind that tells me she's ready."

"What kind of a signal are you waiting for exactly?"

"Something that tells me that she's as into me as much as I am into her. Maybe a touch or a glance, I'm not sure — but I think I'll know it when I see it."

She got in when I had my eyes closed, so I don't know what she's wearing for sure; I assume it is a bikini of some sort.

I saw her get up and walk towards me, stopping about halfway.

After a minute I got up, walked to her, and dropped to my knees as well. We were face to face, only a few inches from our lips touching.

I said, "You are so deliciously pretty, I could just kiss you all of the time, and only stop to breathe. That's all I want Glory, a chance to breathe with you alongside me. I don't want us to get weird, or try anything we don't both approve of in advance. I want to put my arms around you ... right now, and kiss you until you say 'Stop.'"

She leaned into me and our lips touched, not for the first time, but easily the best. I leaned in and we were kissing one another in the spa -- No other touching was happening, just our four lips in contact with one another.

Her eyes fluttered as my body trembled. I felt her lips part, and her tongue was now at my lips, teasing them to open in response. After a moment my lips parted allowing her tongue to enter my mouth. It felt so different, with my body reacting to this illicit taboo contact. It may not be Incest technically, but it felt so bad, that I was about to cum inside my suit.

"KIDS, come inside — it's getting late!" I heard Mom say.

That separated us as we both stood up and got out of the spa. I handed her a towel and I got mine as we dried off.

"You never said, 'Stop!'" I said.

"I didn't want you to, pervert," she said with a casual smile on her face. "See you in the morning Win."


We met up the next morning, at breakfast. Mom made scrambled eggs and bacon for everybody.

"Mom, could I have my eggs sunny side up from now on?" I asked.

"Sure honey, but you've been eating my scrambled eggs every morning since I don't remember, why the change?"

Looking over at my sister, "I want to try something new, is it OK?"

"Sure, no big deal — I may show you how to make them, if you'd like?"

"Sure Mom, sounds like fun ... learning how to cook something. I may end up marrying some girl who never learned how to cook, so I should be prepared with some cooking skills."

"Finish up, you two — I don't want you to miss any school," mom said.

I polished off the rest of my bacon, washed it down with some milk, and said to my sister, "Come on beautiful, we need to get to school."

I grabbed my backpack as Mom came up to me and said, "That's nice of you to say that to your sister. It seems you two are getting along better these days. Look out for her at school, Winston."

Mom gave me a peck on the cheek, I grabbed my sister by the hand and we left for school.

She turned to me as said, "You called me beautiful in front of Mom, that was nice — thank you pervert?"

We got to school, I opened the door for her and I said quietly, "You make me hard Sis."


Later that day, I was surprised when some hands covered my eyes from behind, and a voice said, "Guess who?"

I thought it might be my sister, but if it isn't and I say something embarrassing, our fun comes to an end.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.