My Sister Makes Me Hard! - Cover

My Sister Makes Me Hard!

 

Chapter 1

It first happened in school — my sister and I are a year apart but run into one another from time to time. I'm 16, my name is Winston, She's 15, and her name is Gloria.

She is very pretty, and I occasionally will come up behind, give her a kiss on the neck, wrapping my arms around her waist. I only do this if there are none of her usual friends around. I may be horny for my sister, but I'm not stupid.

When I first started doing this, she pushed me away telling me, "Don't touch me, you pervert?" and shook me off her. After doing it as often as I had, she now would say, "Oh, Jason, that feels so good." She'll giggle and walk away, proud of her new retort.

I only ever did this at school — at home there was too much to lose. Yeah, that reasoning is a little fucked up, but my sister is pretty, and I like to touch her, hold her and kiss her. She is very slowly coming around.

I needed to change up what I say when I approach her; I had some ideas floating in my head all weekend.

School started up again the following Monday, and between classes, I went up to her from behind, gave her a kiss and said, "I love you sis," as quietly as I could. She took my hands and whispered back, "I love you too, pervert," giggling as she walked away. This was becoming quite the little game between the two of us. Twice more that day I did it, using the same riposte.

She was starting to giggle each time lately. I needed to say something that would surprise her, something more outlandish, possibly.

On Tuesday at school, between homeroom and next period, I went up behind and said, "You are so pretty," She put her hands over mine and said, "I know, pervert," then slapped me away.

Bu the end of the week, I had run out of smart-ass things to say, so I decided that on Monday, I would 'take it up a notch.'

After third period, I found her and quietly said, "Glory, you make me hard."

She turned and looked at me for a moment, then slapped my face and walked away — that was new. I found my new regular expression! I used it only one more time that day, and she had the same exact response.

By the end of the week, she was still responding with a slap. This weekend I would find the time to talk to her about it.

On Friday night, there was a knock on my door. I yelled, "Come in." it was Glory, and she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Win, why are you saying, 'You make me hard?' Do you even know what that means?" she said, looking down at her hands.

I moved from my chair to next to her and touched her chin, bringing her eyes to mine and said, "I know exactly what that means and it is a true statement, Glory. I know a brother shouldn't say something like that to his sister, but every word is true."

She got up, slapped me real hard and said, "You're just a pervert, that's all you are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.