Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 68

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 68 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Melinda found it difficult to keep her eyes on Laura Bendon. She had not given Laura a second thought beyond being the source of her sister's woes, and never considered herself to be frightened of the woman. Seeing Laura sitting behind her desk scrutinizing Melinda like a Queen looking down upon a lowly peasant, however, made Melinda tremble despite the intimidating presence of Seeger right behind her.

"Naked and masturbating, hmm?" Laura said in a silky voice that made Melinda cringe.

"I have told you all the sordid details," Seeger said in a stiff voice. "We do not need to rehash them."

"Oh, but why not, Seymour? Especially when you're asking for such a harsh punishment. I don't believe we've suspended a student even once the whole year."

"Nevertheless, I wish to exercise that option now. You need only to approve it."

Laura sighed and stood. "What is this really about?"

Melinda bit her lower lip. Seeger's hand lay on her shoulder, and now the fingers curled slightly. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You're a terrible liar, Seymour. I know perfectly well of your recent association with the little group who call themselves the Harbingers."

Melinda's eyes widened in alarm, but Seeger's voice remained steady. "They can call themselves whatever they want. They still must obey the school rules the same as everyone else. I challenge you to find any time in which I refused to mete out punishment for their transgressions. Mr. Gardner's record alone bears this out."

Laura paused, then uttered a slow sigh. "Very well, I'll keep humoring you. I still question that it warrants this extreme a punishment."

"You cannot be serious."

"I am always serious."

"We cannot have students wandering the halls naked, let alone ... touching themselves in an inappropriate manner!"

One corner of Laura's mouth rose. "And if I refuse your request? What then?"

Melinda tried to read Laura's face and wished she had Cassie's empathic power. She was trying to determine for herself if everything Richie had told her was true, that Heather was really going to hand her over to the school principal. Certainly she did not need empathy to see the lust which glittered in Laura's eyes whenever they fell upon her. She suspected Seeger could see it as well, for his fingers tensed every time.

"Really, do you see how ridiculous it is to pursue any of your duties today?" Laura said.

"End of the day, Laura," Seeger said in a flat voice. "I have until the end of the day."

Some of Laura's smirk faded, and she glanced at Melinda again, this time in suspicion.

"And if you do refuse the punishment which is all but mandated for this type of infraction, I will have no choice but to take this to the board. And before you claim they will do nothing because I am on my way out, I will remind you of board regulations regarding--"

"Enough!" Laura snapped. "You're giving me a headache."

"I tell you nothing you do not already know," Seeger said in a lower voice. "As much as I regret it, this student must be suspended."

Laura slowly sat and crossed one leg over the other. "She doesn't seem too broken up about it."

Melinda said nothing, not wanting to risk messing this up.

Laura sighed. "Very well. I'll play your little game. For now. Suspension approved."

Melinda did not react, but not because of Laura's scrutiny. She simply did not know what to feel.

"Thank you, Laura," said Seeger with some relief in his voice. "I will see to the paperwork myself."

"Perhaps we should send Heather home with her."

Seeger's fingers tightened again. "What purpose would that serve?"

Laura leaned forward, steepling her fingers and giving Melinda a look of undisguised desire. "Perhaps she could comfort her little sister on the way home."

"I fully intend to contact the mother and have her take the younger Miss Sovert home. Whatever comforting is needed can be provided by her."

Melinda flinched. She had not even considered that her mother would have to pick her up. She had hoped for as little contact with her mother as possible before the moment. She had worked up her resolve to keep the lingering vestiges of hate away, but riding in the car would only bring back memories of heading home from school after defeating Nyssa.

(You screwed up big time, Mom)

She did not remember who had said it, but Heather and Melinda had shared the same sentiment. It had been the first time they had agreed on something in a long time, and she felt it had set the stage for their rapprochement later.

"I still say Heather would be better equipped to--"

"Unless, of course, you have some other reason for wishing to send the older Sovert girl along," Seeger's voice rang out.

Dead silence descended. Melinda could hear her own thumping heart.

"One would think, Laura, in light of other matters, that you had some ulterior motive for doing something which otherwise makes no sense."

Laura frowned. "And who are you to tell me what does and does not make sense?"

"As if you had some specific plan in mind for sending the older Miss Sovert home with the younger, away from the school and away from the protection of her friends."

Laura's eyes narrowed, shifting between Seeger and Melinda. Melinda's eyes widened, but a squeeze of her shoulder from Seeger silenced any further reaction.

"Perhaps to get the younger sister alone and influence her into returning with the older sister to--"

"That's enough!" Laura cried.

Seeger fell silent, and Laura scrutinized Melinda.

Melinda feigned ignorance, giving both Seeger and Laura what she hoped was a confused look. Laura shifted her attention to Seeger and raised an admonishing finger. "Not another word along those lines."

"Perish the thought," Seeger replied in a stiff voice.

"I'll leave this to you, then," said Laura, though she kept a wary eye on them as Seeger led Melinda out of the office.

Melinda uttered a tremulous sigh once Laura's office was out of sight. Everything Richie had told her was true. Heather was intending to deliver her as Laura's newest sex slave.

"I am terribly sorry you had to be there for this," said Seeger as they reentered his office. "I am simply grateful she did not ask for witnesses to your alleged crime."

"They told you," Melinda said in a shaky voice. "A-about what Heather is going to try to do to me."

Seeger sat behind his desk and laced his fingers together. "This is a terrible day for all of us. We are seeing the very worst in human greed and lust."

If Melinda had any more strength left, she would have retorted that he had not seen anything of the sort until he witnessed what Aunt Jo had done to her. Instead, all her energy, both mental and supernatural, was pooled into one place to be ready for when she got the phone signal from Cassie. She had nothing left to spare.

"So what happens now, Mr. Seeger?" Melinda asked.

"Now I process you as if you are to be suspended, after I call your mother."

Melinda sighed. "Do you have to do that?"

Seeger looked uncomfortable. "It pains me to send you home at all, Miss Sovert, but Miss Kendall has enlightened me as to what must transpire today, and you being home apparently plays a great part of that."

Melinda was not feeling particularly great at that moment.


As soon as the bell rang at the end of the last class, Diane grabbed her books and bolted for the door. Usually she took her time so Heather could catch up to her and share a moment before they left on different buses.

She finished the book exchange at her locker and was about to bolt down the hall when she realized that direction would make her cross paths with Heather.

Diane sighed and headed the other way instead, weaving through the crowd of students on her way to the west entrance. She glanced at the door which said "School Nurse" upon it, and she shivered despite the heat from the press of students around her. For a moment she could not take her frozen gaze from it.

She swallowed hard and forced her eyes away. She had not thought about Nyssa in a rather long time. Why the memory would suddenly take hold of her now she was not sure.

Diane dashed out of the building and ran down the block as fast as the patches of ice and snowpack would allow. She yanked open the door of the minivan and dove inside, panting from the exertion.

"L-let's go," Diane said as she pulled the seat belt into place.

"I doubt you had to run, dear," Debby said as she pulled away from the curb at what seemed like a snail's pace to Diane. "The last thing I want is for you to fall and hurt yourself on top of everything else you're about to put yourself through."

"I really have no choice, Mrs. Radson," said Diane. "About the other, that is. I'm the only one who can do this."

"I don't mean that, Diane," Debby said in a soft voice.

Diane remained quiet and feigned confusion when Debby glanced at her.

"I have a feeling I know what you're going to do regarding the ... the item that Laura gave Heather."

Diane shivered and wrapped her arms around herself as she turned her gaze towards the window, unable to meet Debby's eyes.

"I know why you believe you need to do it."

"I can't take the chance, Mrs. Radson," Diane said in a quavering voice. "You said yourself you weren't sure whether my power could compensate for the distance."

"Yes, I know, but did you think to check if one of the lines of force actually runs under Laura's house?"

Diane whipped her head around and gasped, her heart falling into her stomach. "Oh my God, I didn't! Oh no, I planned all this and--!"

"Diane, calm down!" Debby said. "I looked for you. Yes, a line runs close, though not perfectly under it, but should be close enough for you to tap."

Diane swallowed and nodded, though for a moment she was rather angry with Debby for baiting her. "I'm sorry, I'm just ... I-I never did anything like this in my life. I've never been able to help the other Harbingers as much as I'm going to help Heather."

"Diane, I've told you before, you don't have to pull off some spectacular rescue to be considered useful."

"I know, and I really am doing this for the right reasons. I love Heather, and I don't want to see her like this. I just hope it's not too late. She acts like Ms. Bendon has t-taken her completely, like there's nothing left."

Diane stopped, for she was sure she would burst into tears if she continued.

"I don't think so," Debby said in a more upbeat voice. "Not after what Cassie told me. She found a place in the very core of Heather's mind that had yet to be touched. It was still holding out, and Laura was doing everything she could to get at it but not quite succeeding."

Diane swallowed and let out a noisy sigh. "I really hope that's true. I mean, not that I doubt Cassie, I just hope nothing has changed since then."

"That was two days ago, so I doubt that it has been breached."

Diane hugged her arms tighter around her. "I-I guess I'm going to find out, won't I? I'll have to find what's left of the old Heather if I'm going to save her." She looked at Debby, her eyes wide. "I don't think we can even let her inside the house! Her mother will be home since she had to come pick up Melinda."

Debby looked thoughtful. "Considering who is pulling Penny's strings, she may be forced to go back to work at the Inn for the rest of the day."

"But we can't count on that. I-I remember what almost happened to me last time." Diane paused. "I just realized something else. If I put on those panties, someone will have to take us to Laura's place."

Debby sighed and nodded. "Yes, I was afraid you were going to say that."

"The only other choice would be Heather's mother."

"It's fine, Diane, I'll do it. I just ... I just won't be able to park too close to the place."

"I figured as much," Diane said in a soft voice. "I know what almost happened with you and Jason's mother. We don't want to have to rescue you as well."

Debby nodded and took a deep breath before she spoke next, but her voice was still strained. "I guess I feel it should be like it had been with Victor, with me rescuing all of you, but it's just not going to work out that way."

Diane placed a hand on Debby's shoulder. "Please, Mrs. Radson, you've done so much for me. I don't think I would even have a shot of doing this if it hadn't been for you."

Debby took the opportunity of a stop at a light to fish out a tissue and wipe her eyes. "Thank you, Diane, that means a great deal to me. You really are a wonderful girl. Don't let anyone make you believe differently."

Diane actually managed a small smile. Maybe she could do this after all.


Jason biked to the Inn as fast as his legs could work the pedals. The more he considered some of the odd occurrences and coincidences over the past few days, the more he was certain the Harbingers were about to try something. He could at least console himself that he had removed Diane as a potential weapon. He made no mistake about it; if they were going after someone, it was him.

Jason did not believe anything Cassie had said. She had been obviously trying to stall for time. He had considered using Diane that afternoon to take Cassie, but he admitted to a certain curiosity as to what they were planning.

As soon as he reached the Inn, he headed to Stacy's office to inform her of his suspicions. Stacy leaned back in her chair, steepling her fingers as she listened.

"So do you think I'm right?" Jason asked. "Or do you think I'm jumping at shadows?"

Stacy considered. "Admittedly, Jason, much of it is indeed circumstantial, but, as always, I trust your judgment."

"If they're going to move against me, I'd rather be here. That way I can draw on all the power I need. While I could use Diane, I'm suspicious of even her. She seems completely loyal to me, but--"

"But by what mechanism could they possibly use her against you?"

Jason paused. He again thought of the potion and the possibility that its supposed failure was just a ruse. While it was unlikely, it was entirely in the realm of possibility.

"I can't think of any right now," Jason heard himself say.

He was puzzled for a moment. Why should he not mention any possibility, no matter how small? Yet he could not bring himself to mention it, as if he had already decided it was an inconsequential detail which would just muddy the waters.

"In that case, you should be safe from her," said Stacy. "I suppose you could call her to you."

Jason shook his head. "No, that won't be necessary. It might call attention to the fact that I suspect something is up. I'd rather not tip my hand."

Stacy nodded. "Understandable. Very well, you may stay here as long as you like." She smiled. "Would you like to partake of the attentions of your slaves while you are here?"

"I'm going to pass this time. If something is going to happen, I need to be ready. My slaves would be a distraction."

"I suppose that is a wise choice." Stacy tilted her head. "And you are aware of Cassie's Projection ability?"

"That's part of the reason I do not want to be distracted. If she can Project herself directly into the Inn, I imagine she could conjure herself standing right next to me."

Stacy smiled. "Glad to see you're on top of everything. I will leave this in your hands."


Diane thrust an arm towards the windshield. "There! That must be Heather's bus now!"

Debby had parked her minivan across and down the street from the Sovert house, facing south. A school bus had come around the curve of Green Avenue and was pulling up to the curb, the gears uttering a metallic belch as the bus shuddered to a stop.

Diane took a deep breath and reached for the door handle.

"Good luck, and be careful!" Debby called out as Diane leapt from the van.

Diane raced across the street and jumped atop the curb as Heather emerged from the bus. Diane jogged after Heather as she headed up the walk. "Heather, wait!"

Heather spun around, eyes wide. "Diane, what are you doing here?"

Diane stepped between her lover and the walk. "I-I can't let you do this, Heather."

Heather tilted her head and gave Diane a confused look.

"I know what you intend to do to Melinda," Diane said in a low, quavering voice. "I know about the panties. About what Ms. Bendon wants you to do. I can't let you do that."

Heather stared, and Diane held out hope that a simple confrontation was all that was needed. Instead, Heather sighed, shook her head, and pushed past Diane. "I'm not sure where you got that crazy idea," she said in an amused voice.

Diane dashed in front of Heather's path again. "S-so what's the matter, Heather? Don't want to spend any time with me anymore?"

Again Heather paused, and again Diane hoped as she saw something familiar flicker in Heather's eyes. "It's not that, Diane. I really do want to spend time with you, but ... I have to check on Melinda. She's so worried she's going to be taken away by Aunt Jo."

Heather slipped past Diane, and Diane intercepted her on the front steps. "Well, she's not, because you're going to do that for her. You're going to take her for Ms. Bendon."

It pained Diane to use such a sharp, accusatory tone with Heather, but she had no choice. She had to reach that part of Heather that Debby had insisted still existed.

Heather backed up a half-step, and her eyes glistened. "I would never ... I-I mean ... Diane, this is ... this is not the time. I really have to check on Melinda."

Heather pushed Diane aside and unlocked the door. Diane hesitated, unsure of what to do. She had not expected this to come to a physical confrontation, something she was not up to no matter now much she wanted to stop Heather.

She waited for Heather to unlock the door and open it, then shoved her way inside behind her.

"Diane, what--?!" Heather cried, whirling around.

Diane closed the door and turned to face Heather, her heart pounding. "Heather, please, for both our sakes, stop pretending! I know what you're going to do. Just own up to it!"

Heather swallowed, and she let out a ragged sigh as she turned away. "Diane ... you don't understand."

"What don't I understand? That you're so deep in Ms. Bendon's thrall that you'd consider enslaving your own little sister?"

"Shh!" Heather hissed. "She'll hear you!"

"She already knows. You don't seriously think we wouldn't warn her when we found out?"

Heather frowned. "Fine. She knows. Not like that will stop me."

Diane recoiled. "Just listen to yourself! You're talking about enslaving your own sister!"

"To someone who would treat her better than Aunt Jo ever would," Heather said in a softer voice.

Diane stared at Heather, unable to think of a suitable retort until she decided to call it for what it was. "That's bullshit, Heather."

Heather's eyes widened in surprise.

"One form of slavery is not better than any other."

"And I don't fucking want to be anyone's slave!" shouted a shrill voice from above.

Diane turned her head. At the top of the stairs stood Melinda, naked save for a pair of panties.

Heather turned away from Diane and walked towards the bottom of the stairs, smiling. Melinda's eyes widened, and she backed up a step. "No need to be upset, baby sis," Heather said.

Melinda shuddered. "Don't call me that," she said in a quavering voice.

Heather advanced a stair. "You love being called that. My little sexy baby sis."

Melinda whimpered and staggered. "P-Please, don't do this."

Heather took another step. "You get really horny when you hear me call you that."

Diane raced forward and stood before Heather as Melinda uttered a tiny moan. "Heather, what are you going to do once you put those panties on her?"

Heather sighed. "Diane, if you already know what I'm going to do--"

"Just tell me! I want to hear it from you."

Heather paused and glanced at her little sister. "I'll take her to Mistress, of course. Only she can remove them."

"And then what happens?"

"Then ... then Melinda will serve Mistress as well."

"And where will you go after that?"

Heather paused. "Go?"

"Yes. Are you going to come back here?"

"Well ... no, of course not. There's no reason to..." Heather trailed off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.