Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 67

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Cassie gasped after Melinda had finished her tale while the Harbingers stood in the school parking lot, her hand fluttering to her bosom. "You're not ... you're not actually going to do that, are you?"

"Of course not!" Melinda piped. "But Aunt Jo will be expecting me to get suspended or expelled today. What the hell am I going to do about that?"

"Looks like we gotta call in another favor with Mr. S.," Ned said.

Cassie hated having to draw on him yet again but realized everyone was tired of hearing that mantra from her. "All right, I'll talk to him later. Goodness, what a mess this is turning out to be already!"

"Maybe I should go home with her," Heather said.

Cassie gave her an awkward look, and Melinda shuffled her feet. Diane looked uneasy as well, and Richie narrowed his eyes. Only Ned was able to look on with some degree of equanimity. "I don't think that will be necessary, Heather, but thank you for offering," Cassie said in a polite but stiff voice.

"I figger they'll hafta have someone take her home," Ned said. "They'll prolly call fer Melinda's mother."

Melinda did not react, but when Cassie glanced at her, she averted her eyes. From what Richie had told her, Cassie was not sure whether Melinda would help them. She wished she had been there to have sensed Melinda's emotions at the time. Now Melinda's emotional state was dominated by this latest crisis.

"I really think I should go home with her as well," Heather said.

"I want to spend some time with you after school," Diane said in a quavering voice. "I mean ... I-I'm not trying to make you choose between me and Melinda, but--"

"Heather, you don't need to come home with me, okay?" Melinda said. "Just let me deal with this."

"You do remember what I told you, right?" said Heather.

Melinda shivered. "Yeah, I do. Aunt Jo doesn't get off work until four, you'll have time."

Heather nodded and slowly smiled.

"I really don't have much more to say," Cassie said as she gazed at Richie. He had been unusually quiet that morning, his attention focused elsewhere. He appeared like he had not had much sleep, same as Diane. "We know what we're supposed to do."

"Maybe someone can fill me in later as to what's going on," Heather said.

"Yeah. Tomorrow," Melinda said.

Heather gave her a puzzled look. "Why would you want to wait until--?"

"Yo, cool it, everyone," Richie growled, his hands curling into fists.

Ned followed his gaze. "Something wicked this way comes."

Cassie turned and uttered a short gasp. She felt the collective tension of everyone around her suddenly rise.

"Good morning, all," said Jason as he stepped up to them, smiling.

Richie narrowed his eyes. Melinda's eyes shimmered, and she looked away.

"I need to speak with Diane alone when you're done."

"No, you fucking don't," Richie snapped.

"Richie, wait--" Cassie started.

Richie pushed past the others and gave Jason a hard shove. "You're not getting her, asshole. We're not letting you."

Jason uttered a long sigh. "Really, can you spare the hostility just for once? I am sure Diane will have no trouble with wanting to talk to me."

"Oh yeah? Well maybe you need to do some talking with Mr. Fist."

"Richie, it's okay," Diane said in a soft voice.

Richie's head whipped around. "Huh?"

Diane extricated herself from Heather's arm to her lover's confused look. Her lips twitched into a soft smile as she stepped next to Jason. "I'm okay with it. I'll talk to him."

"Wait, what the fuck is going on?" Richie demanded.

Jason grinned. "Perhaps you don't know everything you think you do."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Stop speaking nerd, or--"

Cassie grasped his arm and forced him to turn around. "Richie, it's ... it's okay."

Richie gave her a nonplussed look.

Cassie sighed. "I'll explain it inside. Please, let's go."

Richie frowned and yanked his arm from her hand. He threw both hands into the air before stomping towards the school entrance, muttering curses.


Diane had been dreading this moment. As the others moved away, she let her enslaved persona take over. Her smile widened and became more natural, and her voice became husky as she said, "Yes, Master, what may I do for you?"

Jason smiled, and Diane shivered as her pussy rose in gentle pleasure. "Hope you enjoyed my little present to you on the bus."

"Mmm, yes, Master," Diane moaned as her hips squirmed. "You're so very good to me."

Her pleasure remained at a low plateau, just enough to want more and make it difficult to stand still. Her body moved in a slow, sensual dance to the rhythm of Jason's desires.

"I'm going to need your help quite soon," Jason said.

"Anything for you, Master."

"I really need to end this division among the Harbingers. I want to bring Cassie around to my way of thinking."

Diane shuddered from the force of the reaction from her protected self. She had expected he would try to use her like this, but not this soon!

"I'm going to talk to her later today," Jason said. "And see if she'll listen to reason. I'm expecting she won't, not from what I've been observing since she took over as leader of the Harbingers."

"What do you want me to do, Master?" Diane asked, the question prompted by her protected self. Her enslaved self might not have thought to ask until later.

"If she fails to come around, I'll want to use your power to help me overcome her defenses. I could likely do it myself, but it would take awhile, and I don't want a messy back-and-forth battle. I want it to be quick."

"Today, Master?"

Jason hesitated. "That would be ideal, yes."

Diane's mind raced. She knew she was throwing caution to the wind with that question, as he was not expecting her to show that much initiative.

She wanted to ask him more questions. If Cassie looked like she might come around, would he leave her alone? Would he wait until tomorrow before taking her? She had to hope the answer would be yes.

Diane moaned softly as her pleasure rose before falling again to the low level buzz she had experienced ever since he had "enslaved" her.

"That's all for now," Jason said. "Run along and keep being a good girl for me."

Diane squirmed in delight and smiled at her master before heading towards the school. She risked a glance behind her and saw him following her, but at a more leisurely walk, slowly falling behind her.

Diane's protected self took control and risked a faster pace. Once she was inside and hidden from view by the throng of students, she took off to find Cassie.


Richie smashed his fist into the locker door. "What the hell, Cassie?! Why the fuck doesn't anyone tell me about this shit?!"

Each curse word was accompanied by another blow. "Because of the reaction you're having right now," Cassie said. "Please, it's been done, and the potion is protecting Diane from falling to him completely."

"Yeah, I know that, but ... fuck! Right under my freaking nose! AGAIN!"

Richie underscored the last word by pounding both fists against the door. He heard Cassie sigh and say, "Richie, please, calm down! There's no point to this."

Richie glared at her, but removed his fists from the locker door, which now bore a faint indentation. "I'm going to be so fucking glad when this shit is over," he said in a lower voice.

"No more so than me," said Cassie. "I am not looking forward to this afternoon. It's going to be chaos if we can't coordinate this."

"One or two rings and hang up, right? That's what you're gonna do?"

"Yes, and I really hope I don't mess up the timing. We're going to have to hit it all at once if we have any hope for--"

"Cassie!" Richie suddenly heard Diane's voice from inside the crowd before she emerged into their midst, panting. "Cassie, I have to tell you something. It's about Jason."

Richie surged forward, fists clenched. "What did he do to you? You need me to pound on him?"

"Richie, please!" Cassie cried, giving him an exasperated look. She turned to Diane. "What is it?"

Diane glanced at Richie for a moment. "He might have the right idea for all I know. He wants to use me to try to get at you, Cassie."

"Like fucking hell he will!" Richie roared.

"Let me hear Diane out!" Cassie cried in a shaky voice.

"He wants to talk to you later," Diane said. "He said he hopes you'll see his side of it and come over to his way of thinking."

"You mean he wants to fucking control her," Richie grumbled.

"I-I know what it means, Richie," said Cassie. "Are you certain of this, Diane?"

"Yes, very, but I think he meant that he'd use me to get you only if you don't go over to him yourself. So maybe you can just humor him?"

"I don't know if that would work. If I do say I'm willing to do things his way, is he going to try to e-enslave me right then anyway?"

"That's just it, I don't know! I couldn't risk asking him any more questions or he's start to suspect that I was not really enslaved. He gave me an odd look when I forced the question about whether he wanted to take you today or not."

Cassie nodded and swallowed. "You did the best you could. Thank you for warning me."

"So what the fuck are we gonna do?" Richie demanded. "He can't do shit if I beat the crap out of him."

"And get you in trouble with the school administration?" Cassie said. "Or even the law? You know as well as I do how much the school board is cracking down on that kind of bullying! We don't have time for any delays today."

Richie fumed at her for a moment, then turned away long enough to give the locker one more strike with his fist.

"I know you're frustrated," Cassie said in a tired voice. "But we have to be very careful. We'll get only one shot at this."

"Okay, fine," Richie said. "What are you gonna do, then?"

"I'm going to try to delay him. I'll tell him I can see his side of it but need to think about it. I'm hoping that will make him hold off until tomorrow."

"That's what I was thinking, too, Cassie," Diane said. "It's really the only thing you can do."

Richie wanted to yell at them, but he realized that they were likely right and he was wrong. It would not be the first time. He felt like he had the wrong end of the stick for weeks now. He had to remind himself that tomorrow it would no longer matter. His mother will be free, and then he could fix everything else at his leisure. The effort would be trivial by comparison.

"We better get going," Cassie said as the crowd thinned. "I'll talk to Seeger after this class."


Seeger waited until the halls were devoid of students, scowling at the final stragglers before doing one more final sweep. He heaved a heavy sigh and headed back to his office.

He took his time, his gaze wandering over the walls, the floors, the lockers, the classroom doors. He had not realized how this had become a second home. Despite all his former talk about retirement not coming soon enough to suit him, he would have still missed the place.

Lost in thought, he was halfway across the threshold before he realized his seat was occupied. Seeger flinched, then drew himself up straight and narrowed his eyes. "Yes, Laura, what may I do for you?" he asked in a polite but stiff voice.

Laura leaned back in Seeger's chair and gave him an amused look. "Why did you bother to come in today, Seymour?"

"Because until I am told otherwise, this is still my job. Kindly remove yourself from my chair so that I may go about it."

"Oh, you have very little to do today," Laura said as she stood, though she remained behind the desk. "Except, perhaps, pack up your belongings."

Seeger marched inside and closed the door behind him. "The understanding was, as I recall, that this would be my last day. I took that to mean I would serve out the entire day."

"So are you finally admitting defeat?" Laura said with a silky smile. "That you have absolutely zero evidence of any of the ridiculous accusations you have leveled against me?"

Seeger slapped his hands on the desk and leaned forward, surprising Laura enough to make her flinch. "Regardless of what evidence I may or may not have, Laura, I know precisely what you have done," Seeger growled. "And I know who you have done it with. I will always know."

Laura leaned forward was well, her face barely an inch from his. "Prove it. Unless you can do that, I do not care what you think you know. Face it, Seymour. Your foolish attempt to challenge my authority has cost you dearly. If I were you, I'd head home right now."

Seeger ground his teeth until his ears rang. He straightened and backed up a step. "I have until the end of the day to summon up evidence."

Laura straightened as well, her smile never waning. "That you do. Very well. Serve out your day. Live in the fantasy world that some divine messenger will magically bestow upon you this supposed evidence."

Seeger wanted to tell her everything that had happened over the weekend, how her laptop had been broken into and her activities recorded, just to wipe that insipid smile off her face. Somehow, even with all his towering rage, he managed to stop himself. He did not want to take the chance that tipping her off would allow her to mitigate the damage.

For all intents and purposes, this was indeed his last day. He would not have the needed evidence in his hands by the end of classes. This was what really got to him; no matter what happened, Laura would leave the school that afternoon believing she had secured victory over him.

Seeger had to have the evidence by the next morning. Perhaps he had overextended himself yet again, but he realized he could not go into this cold. Late Friday he had contacted a member of the school board, one with whom he was still on decent terms, and informed him of the accusations he intended to make.

He had taken a gamble. Laura's influence was such that the board member could have alerted her. Instead, he had been revolted enough by Laura's "arrangement" with Heather that it had managed to override his loyalty.

Seeger knew he and the other board members feared Laura. They would never seek to prosecute her. So be it. He would be satisfied with forcing her resignation. He just wanted her out.

"In that case, may I have my office back so that I can execute my job?" Seeger said in a voice of forced calm.

Laura paused, then gave him a smirk and sauntered out.

Seeger closed the door behind her and stood with his fists clenched. For the first time, he could sympathize with Richie Gardner's tendency to want to hit things when he was angry.


Melinda spent much of her class time furiously taking notes and flipping through textbooks trying to remind herself of what schoolwork she had done over the past few weeks. This was the last day of review; exams for the semester started the next day.

She had tried to keep up, and her mother had even insisted on keeping with the tradition of carving out a specific amount of time each night for studying. Unfortunately, being nude or near-nude with a buzzing and wet pussy was not conducive to study.

It helped that she felt almost normal again, as she kept her protected self in the fore. However, she could do nothing about her enslaved self's effect on her body. Despite having no immediate urges, she felt the uncomfortable sensations her clothes made against her skin, as well as the growing warmth in her pussy from the prospects of stripping them off.

Melinda was keenly aware of the looks from the boys. Few had given up hope that Melinda would start flashing her pussy at them. She considered flashing one boy just to show him she had panties in place that would stay in place, but she doubted he would ever get the latter part of her intent, even if she punctuated it with flipping him off.

Having something else to focus on helped her keep other worries at bay. She still had no idea what she was supposed to do that afternoon. If she simply thought about freeing her mother, would it just happen? If only it could be that easy!

At the sound of the bell, Melinda quickly gathered her things and dumped them into her book bag so she could be one of the first one's out. She pushed past other students along the way. When a boy tried to grab her skirt and lift it himself, she slugged him in the arm. A second one she kicked in the shin.

At this rate, I'll punch someone's face out and be suspended anyway for that, Melinda lamented as she headed to her locker.


Jason found review time to be an exercise in tedium. Why did they have to have a review? Shouldn't everybody be doing the work during the school year as he had? He supposed not as he looked around, seeing others feverishly taking notes or looking bewildered, as if they had not remembered learning the topic under review.

He spent some of the time choreographing his mother through an orgasm, building her up slowly over twenty minutes before finally giving her release. He thought about doing the same to Diane, but she may be one of those who actually needed the review time. He'd make sure to put a stop to that. From now on, she would follow along just as well as he did.

Jason had a lot of improvements he wanted to do to the Harbingers as a whole. All the things which used to bother him about them would soon be a thing of the past. Once he got Cassie on his side, the rest would be easy.

He smiled. He was looking forward to it.


Seeger folded his hands tightly to stop them from trembling. When Cassie had finished her story and her request, all Seeger could do was stare at her. Just when he thought he had seen and heard enough depravity to last him a lifetime, more was dumped at his feet.

He could say how unconscionable he found the actions of Melinda's Aunt Jo, but it was beside the point. He drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly before replying. "I am grateful that the younger Miss Sovert has the necessary means to prevent herself from falling to this urge."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.