Shadows From the Past
Chapter 65

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Heather heard her Mistress' escalating pants and moans, and her own pussy buzzed and ached in anticipation of reward. She writhed and moaned into Marcie's mound, licking and sucking hard. She adored the musky aroma of Marcie's unrelenting and unsatisfied arousal, and the way Marcie's mound squirmed against her face, begging for an orgasm which would never come. Heather had earned that reward this time. Her only regret was that she had not been the one to deliver a wonderful orgasm to her Mistress.

Laura let out soft cry and panted hard. After another minute, she finally declared, "Stop! H-heel, Marcie."

Marcie lifted her pussy from Heather's face. Heather stood and saw Marcie sit on her haunches before her owner, trembling with unsatisfied need. Laura glowed in the aftermath of her orgasm, a soft smile radiating from her face. She gestured, and Marcie crawled off to the side.

Laura's smile turned sly. "Step forward, slave."

Heather did so until Laura held up a hand for her to stop.

"So you wish your reward now?" Laura said. "You wish to cum?"

"Only if it is what you want of me, Mistress," Heather said in a husky voice. Her pussy oozed as she looked upon her Mistress' folds, a single finger teasing a still slick clit. Heather again envisioned her own tongue touching the delicious flesh instead and hoped she would have an opportunity later.

Laura lifted her foot. "A little closer, slave."

Her pussy softly throbbing to her heartbeat, Heather stepped forward and uttered a tiny gasp as Laura brought her foot to Heather's crotch. A ragged sigh escaped Heather's lips as Laura teased the damp lace with her big toe, pleasure slowly rising.

Laura's smile widened, and she lowered her foot, leaving her slave panting in need. "Remove the panties and kneel."

Heather reached under her uniform and tugged the panties down, shuddering as they peeled away from her wet mound. She dropped them down her legs and kicked them aside. She fell to her knees in panting anticipation, spreading her thighs.

She closed her eyes and shivered as Laura's foot slipped between her legs and rubbed her slick labia. She squirmed as Mistress' big toe wiggled against her clit until her pleasure rose and hovered just short of orgasm.

"Oh, yes, my slave," Laura cooed. "I sense you're so close. I can keep you like this for the rest of the day."

Laura poked her toe further into Heather's slit. Heather panted hard, quivering with need as her pussy rose and strained. Her eyes slid closed as the toe wriggled and flicked, and she trembled as hard as Marcie's had.

Laura dropped her foot to the floor. Heather's eyes fluttered open, and she uttered a tiny whimper.

"So you like the touch of my foot against your pussy, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, I adore it," Heather said in a breathless voice.

"Do you adore my feet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I adore your feet."

Laura crossed one leg over the other and dangled a foot before Heather's face, the big toe still glistening with moisture. "Then show me how much you adore them, slave."

Heather hesitated only a moment. She had never done this before nor had the desire, but that no longer mattered. She had whatever desire Mistress wished of her. She looked upon Laura's foot and saw how perfect and beautiful it was. She leaned towards it, cradling the heel in her hand.

She let the gentle coaxing in her mind guide her. She bestowed a light kiss on each of the toes, then suckled upon the big toe, uttering a low moan as her body shivered with pleasure. Her pussy rose and strained, and she squirmed as she worshiped her Mistress' foot with greater abandon, sucking each of the toes and running her tongue along the sides.


Ned wiped his face with his hand and shifted in his seat, though no amount of movement would tame his erection or make it sit more comfortably. Ned hoped the mere existence of these pictures would be enough to convince Laura to resign. He hated the thought of the embarrassment this would mean to Heather if the recording ever had a wider viewing.

That was assuming he could even get the evidence he needed.

He wished Cassie had told Heather to align the camera as well. Laura was still maddeningly just outside the shot. That could have been anyone's foot. Only Heather and Marcie were identifiable.

"All I need is one frame," Ned declared through clenched teeth. "One stinkin' frame..."


"Stop."

Heather pulled back, though she stared at her Mistress' foot with longing.

Laura smiled. "Very good, slave. You are far more tractable now than you have ever been. While I may miss some of that old resistance, it was indeed getting just that: old."

"I'm sorry if I ever disappointed you, Mistress," Heather said.

"I suspect those days are over, or will be soon. You are almost completely mine now."

"I only wish to serve you, Mistress."

"I am very close to believing that." Laura's smile widened. "Then we'll make this a rite of passage. Originally, I was going to make Marcie my foot-slave, but it makes so much more sense for you to be. In that case, let's do this right."

Laura gestured, and Heather crawled back a few steps, remaining on her knees. Laura rose from her chair and let the robe slip from her body, leaving her naked. Heather gazed up at her in obedient adoration.

"Now, slave," Laura said in a voice thick with lust. "Now come worship my feet properly."


Ned bolted upright in his chair when he saw Laura step into view. "Holy Gallopin' Gerties, that's more of a school principal than I thought I'd ever wanna see," Ned declared, but he grinned in triumph at seeing both Laura and Heather on screen at the same time, and no mistaking either of their identities.

As if to put the icing on the cake, Laura turned her head and looked directly at the webcam.

"Heh. Smile, yer on Candid Camera," Ned said, though the next moment his grin faded when Laura suddenly yanked her foot back and barked an order to Heather, then thrust her finger at the laptop. Ned reached for the volume control, which he had turned down in case Seeger had decided to stop by.

"--remember leaving the lid up on the laptop," Laura said in an angry voice. "Did you do this, slave?

"Ruh-roh," Ned said.


Heather crawled towards her wonderful Mistress on her hands and knees, bending down to kiss her Mistress' foot. She played her tongue over each perfectly shaped toe, taking the big one into her mouth when it rose towards her eager lips.

Suddenly the toe was snatched out of her mouth. "Slave, look up. Now."

Heather drew herself up on her knees and gazed up at Laura, shivering slightly when she saw Laura's angry face. "I'm sorry, Mistress, did I do something to displease you?"

Laura pointed to the laptop, and Heather turned her head towards it. "I do not remember leaving the lid up on the laptop," Laura said. "Did you do this, slave?"

Heather did not hesitate. "Yes, Mistress, I did."

"Why?"

"I wanted to show you I wasn't scared of it anymore, Mistress."

"What are you talking about?"

"When I first became your slave, I was afraid you would use the webcam to take pictures of me, Mistress." Heather smiled. "Now I would be happy to pose for you."

Laura considered, staring first at Heather and then the laptop. She stepped towards the latter, looking crossly at the webcam. "Doesn't look like it's on," Laura mumbled. She uttered a short sigh and closed the lid before turning back to her slave. "Don't ever do that again without my direct order."

Heather hung her head. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I only wanted to be a good girl."

"I do enjoy the thought of taking pictures of you," Laura said in a silky voice. "But I would use something of far better quality than the webcam. And we can't exactly go broadcasting our little activities over the internet, now can we?"

"Of course not, Mistress."

"Hmm ... I don't sense any deceit from you. I suppose you really thought I would enjoy that gesture. I suppose in a way I do. You are truly becoming totally subservient to me. Now..." She slid a foot forward towards Heather. "Where were we?"


Ned leaned back and blew out his lips as he watched the words "NO SIGNAL" appear on the screen. He looked down at his hands and realized he was trembling.

He brought up the video playback and looked over his prize. He adjusted the slider until he came upon the frame with both Laura and Heather turned towards the camera. It was perfect. He would keep the rest of the recording until the fiasco was over, but this was likely all he needed. With Laura naked and Heather in a state of partial undress, Laura would never be able to claim it was anything less than what it seemed.

Ned saved the video to a thumb drive and deleted it from the school computer. Smiling, he tossed the thumb drive up and snatched it from the air before heading down to Seeger's office.

Seeger looked up from a magazine he was reading. "Yes, Mr. Lussander?"

Ned held up the thumb drive. "Your evidence has arrived."

Seeger put down the magazine. "Is it as bad as I suspect it is?"

"Yeah, prolly. But in a way, we kinda want that. I still gotta get the still frames off the video. I'll do that in a li'l bit."

"You cannot imagine how grateful I am at your help in this matter, and how horrified that you had to do it."

"Yeah, you and me both, Mr. S. An' we still gotta wait."

"Wait?"

"Ta see if Heather gets freed. We can't run Laura outta town if she's gonna take Heather with her."

Seeger nodded emphatically. "Yes, of course. In that case, do not hand me the evidence until you are sure Miss Sovert will be safe."

"Can do, Mr. S.," said Ned.


Jason felt if this was going to happen, he was not going to be passive about it.

Halfway through their lovemaking, Jason had stopped and flipped them over so his mother was on her back. She wrapped her legs tight around him as he thrusted steady and strong into Audrey's tight and wet pussy.

"Oh yes..." Audrey moaned. "Oh God ... f-fuck me ... fuck me harder, Jason..."

Jason's pleasure rose slowly, and he held her back until he had caught up. "You're asking this ... of your own son..." Jason gasped through his labored breathing. "Your own son ... is fucking you..."

He did not know why he felt the need to say that. Perhaps he still had some vestigial fear which needed to be assuaged. Despite everything making perfect sense, he still remembered the agonizing days watching his mother come on to him and threaten to influence him into sex with her if he did not comply with her wish for him to take the job at the Inn.

Now her mind lay open and willing to submit to his control. All he needed to do was slide deeper into her mind at the moment of climax, and she would never need to worry about how she would feel ever again.

"Yes, Jason..." Audrey said in a breathless voice. "My son ... my son is fucking me ... I-I'm a complete mother now..."

Jason heard the slight hesitation in her voice, but he could easily assume it was the passion of the moment. Could he stop himself now if he wanted to? He felt he had been committed the moment his cock had slid past her mother's labia.

Audrey tilted her head back as Jason eased the hold on her rise. "Oh Jason ... c-cum inside me ... please ... cum inside me..."

Jason could do no less. Like with the Harbinger girls, he was not concerned about pregnancy. It simply would not happen. He wondered if this thought had come to his mother, or would it be another thing which might upset her? Was that more argument in favor of enslaving her?

Audrey moaned with desperate need, her hips rising in time to Jason's more frantic thrusts. He had to decide now. Enslave her, or let it go a little longer? Their sex would not end here. Jason really did want her to suck his cock, and he would love to take her from behind. He wanted to know what her boobs tasted like. He wanted to see her do a reverse-cowgirl on him so he could stare at her rippling ass as they fucked.

He let them both pass the point of no return. They cried out in mutual ecstasy, Jason burying his cock deep, which pulsed against the twitching walls of his mother's tunnel. Audrey made a squealing noise of a cadence he never knew his mother could do. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, grinding her hips as her pussy throbbed.

When their pleasure finally waned, Jason gently withdrew and parted. He fell onto his side, watching Audrey's bosom rise and fall with her still quickened breath.

His mother closed her eyes for a moment. "You didn't take me," she said in a bemused voice.

"No, I didn't," Jason said. "Disappointed?"

She turned her head and gave him a tiny smile. "Maybe a little."

"I may still do it. I haven't decided yet."

Audrey turned onto her side, her smile widening. She lay her hand gently against his softening cock. "Like I said before, I don't think I would ever get upset at the idea of your cock inside me. It was as wonderful as I had hoped it would be."

Jason gave her a wan smile. He remained inside her head, looking for any warning rumbles in her mental landscape. The tendrils of Dark power were still there. Were they the only things shoring up her mind?

Audrey slowly massaged his cock and balls, the former still slick with her moisture. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it until he heard a low, husky gasp when his cock stiffened.

"Oh my, Jason," Audrey said in an awed voice. "You're getting hard again already."

"Difficult not to when you keep doing that," Jason said with a grin.

"You're so very virile, Jason, I'm so proud to have a son like you."

"Show me," Jason said, rolling onto his back. "Suck my cock."

Audrey smiled. "Gladly."


Cassie uttered a sudden, short gasp as her driver wound the limo down the mesa. Something had just happened with Jason. Despite the line corruption, it had been strong enough to pierce the interference and impinge on the edge of her empathic senses over the shared Harbinger link.

Cassie swallowed and clamped her thighs together when her pussy threatened to respond to the pinpoint burst of emotion. She took a few deep breaths until the sensation eased, though her pussy would remain damp like it had been for much of the morning.

She looked out the window. She thought about urging Harry faster, but knew he would take no chances after a snowstorm, despite the roads having been cleared far better by her father's private plowing company than the roads in town would be by Haven municipal.

She tried not to think too hard on what she had felt, but it was obvious he had just consummated a sexual tryst. If he had taken that moment to enslave his mother, Cassie was already far too late.

Cassie shivered. Even after hearing so many times about the incestuous escapades of Richie's family, it still chilled her to the bone.

Cassie closed her eyes and tried to direct her thoughts over the link. It never did operate like telepathy; the Harbingers had tried several times to use it in that manner without success. Only the emotions associated with thought would come across. Cassie was hoping that now.

Please, Jason, I beg of you, if you have not already enslaved your mother, please stop. Please hold off. Please.


Jason watched his mother's head bob on his cock, panting softly in excitement. He smiled and mentally nudged her. She uttered a short gasp and squirmed, moaning through her nose as her ministrations suddenly quickened.

"Easy, now," Jason said in a breathless voice. "Not too fast."

Audrey raised her head and looked at him with smoldering eyes. Her fingers massaged his shaft as she spoke. "My pussy feels like it's being stroked. Are you doing that to me?"

Jason smiled. "Of course I am. I want you to feel pleasure as well."

Audrey shuddered as Jason stepped up the phantom stimulation. "Oh God, that's so nice ... please, Jason ... when you go back to school tomorrow ... can you do that to me from there? Can you stroke your mother's pussy like that?"

"Yes, I'd love to do that. Now, please, back inside your mouth, and take it slow."

Audrey nodded and again clamped her lips around his cock, her fingers playing with his swollen balls.

Jason closed his eyes as he continued mentally stroking his mother's pussy. "Mmm ... would you like two or three orgasms a day, Mom? I can do that for you. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon perhaps."

Audrey shuddered and moaned, pausing a moment as she drew back to his head to nod emphatically a few times before beginning another slow descent. Her hips writhed at the relentless sensual assault.

Jason looked into her mind and saw the first mental tremors deep in her subconscious. Something was stirring, possibly a delayed reaction. He was not sure yet; it was so buried among the Dark tendrils that it was hard separating its patterns from hers.

He could take her during the orgasm he was about to give her. Then he would be sure that his mother would indeed anticipate and enjoy the induced orgasms he would give her while at school. He could quell those tremors before they became a full mind-quake.

Yet as Audrey trembled while her pussy throbbed, something stayed his hand. Something told him he should continue to delay. It almost seemed like it had come from outside his mind.

No, that was the same nonsense he felt at the start of this venture. He was in control; all his thoughts were his own. He must have a good reason for wanting to wait, and he was sure it would present itself in time.


Cassie's progress became frustrated as they passed over the bridge into Haven. Someone had not heeded the sign warning "BRIDGE MAY BE ICY" and had rammed into one of the guardrails. Police were directing two-way traffic through a single lane.

Past that, they had to deal with the less-than-thorough plowing of Haven's streets. It helped that the sun shone from a cloudless sky, allowing bits of blacktop to appear through the packed snow and ice. Nevertheless, Harry took it slow enough to cause several irate motorists to go around him.

Cassie was surprised her mother had agreed to let her go. She had not intended for the support, but she had made her request with her father within earshot. Her mother had given Cassie a frustrated sigh but glanced at Robert, who shot his wife a warning look. Her mother had simply said, "Very well," and stalked away.

That was the first time her father had ever done such a thing with her in attendance. She felt both guilty and grateful.

She felt another tiny burst of emotion from Jason again, and she hoped he continued to delay his intent. Cassie sighed, wishing Ned was there to comfort her.


Jason realized why he wanted to take his mother from behind; it helped break a little more of the lingering spell cast by their relationship. She was less the mother and more the sexy older woman who liked young cock. He was more than happy to oblige.

He gripped her hips and thrusted at a moderate pace. Her head was turned to one side on the pillow, her eyes closed, her breath a desperate pant. He resisted slapping her ass; for some reason, that just didn't seem right.

He loved the idea of giving his mother orgasms from a distance and was glad she had suggested it. It gave him some ideas on what to do with Diane. He needed to prime her to help him bring the other Harbingers to his side. He would work on her that evening, when she was by herself in her room and thus not have to worry about the parents.

Though he supposed once the Harbingers were reined in, that would be an easier problem to solve. He doubted Cassie was using even a fraction of her psychic powers. He imagined she could take complete control of someone in their sleep if she applied herself. Parents would cease to be a nuisance and allow the Harbingers to operate more openly.

As they neared orgasm, he was again faced with the same decision. He still saw the little tremors in her mind lamenting what had become of her. He could not in good conscious let that go.

He settled into her mind, poised to strike at the moment of climax. Yet just as they both erupted into the paroxysms of shared orgasm, he both heard a distant noise and sensed a thought impinge upon his mind. Neither alone would have been enough to stop him, but the distraction of both made him miss the moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.