Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

A hot, husky sigh passed through Melinda's nose and blew on her mother's breast. She felt her mother shiver and heard a tremulous, aroused gasp. She sucked harder at the nipple, her hungry lips squeezing its swollen, hard flesh, tongue lapping as if expecting to draw nourishment from it.

The "nourishment" she really needed remained denied. She squirmed in Jo's lap, her stocking-and-garter clad legs splayed to either side. Jo's strap-on lay buried inside her, her young cunt barely accommodating it, filling her almost to her cervix. Moisture oozed from around the shaft and dripped onto Jo's thighs.

Penny uttered a contented sigh and pressed her breast into her daughter's face. "Yes, that's it, that's my good little girl," she cooed, though her voice had a slight quaver which had surprised Melinda at first. "Suck your mommy's tit."

Melinda shuddered. Her own nipples throbbed with a maddening ache triggered by the cramped space into which they had been forced. Jo had removed her ring clamps only to replace them with a frilly white bra a size too small.

Jo snapped Melinda's bra straps, jiggling her breasts. Melinda uttered a whimper muffled by the bounteous flesh of her mother's bosom. She squirmed hard, desperate to rub her clit against the dildo to make her rise above the persistent low pleasure which taunted her with promises which had no intention of being kept.

Just as she achieved a small rise, she yelped as Jo cracked the back of her hand across her ass cheeks and gripped her hips. "Bad girl," Jo said in a voice both silky and admonishing. "Bad little slut."

Melinda could take no more. She retreated from her isolated self and again saw the world through the strange omni-lens which her inner eye had become. She had hoped to experience what little pleasure Jo deigned to allow to compensate for how the potion had bisected her mind.

In her protected space, all she wanted to do was scream at them. She looked at her mother, trying to find the slightest shred of sympathy. It was difficult when the woman was writhing in delight from having her boobs sucked by her own teenage daughter.

All her will was directed towards overcoming the desire to tell Aunt Jo to go fuck herself with her own strap-on. How could anyone be expected to watch herself being controlled without going crazy with the need to take control back?

Penny switched Melinda to the other breast. She tossed her head back and uttered a deep, lusty sigh. Just before her eyes slid closed, Melinda remembered how she used to look for any sign that her mother still struggled or acted only out of forced duty. All saw now was perverted lust.

Jo's hands slid around Melinda's sides, and Melinda shivered in anticipation from her enslaved self and revulsion from her protected self. Jo teased the edges of the bra cups before curling her fingers around them. She flicked a finger at the hard bumps of Melinda's nipples.

Melinda twitched and whimpered as her nipples throbbed, and her pussy hovered at a low, aching plateau. Her hips writhed, twisting the dildo inside her until Jo gave her ass another slap. "Oh, you really are the naughty little slut tonight," Jo cooed in her ear. She yanked the bra straps and squeezed the cups hard against Melinda's straining bosom until Melinda trembled. "I may never take this off and just let your nipples burn all night."

Melinda panted in both excitement and fear. She sucked harder at her mother's breast, as if in hopes it would please Jo enough into relenting. At first she thought she had succeeded when Jo grasped her around the waist and forced her to lean forward, pressing the unyielding shaft of the dildo more firmly against her clit. Instead, she held Melinda tighter, where she could squirm even less.

Her mother uttered a deep moan. Penny teased her own pussy with her fingers, hips swaying in a slow, sensual dance of desire. Jo chuckled. "You enjoy your little slut's attentions more every evening, but I suppose you would tell me that it is making you like it."

Some of protected Melinda's fury spilled over into her other self, where she shuddered. When this was over, if she never heard the word "slut" again it would be too soon.

She would not allow herself to think if, only when. She had to trust that Heather had some sort of plan, or that the other Harbingers were going to attempt to rescue her after they had freed Jason.

"I won't... mmm ... tell you anything... oh yes ... one way or the other," said Penny in a dreamy voice. She sank two fingers into her glistening pussy and shuddered. "You wouldn't listen anyway."

"Or perhaps, just maybe, it really wants this arrangement?"

Penny moaned and lowered her gaze, placing her hand behind Melinda's head. She pulled her daughter closer until Melinda's face was buried in soft, warm flesh. She spread her feet apart and thrust her fingers deep into her cunt.

"Perhaps it wanted this all along, right from the beginning."

Penny shook her head, her breath becoming a soft pant as she rocked her hips as if humping a lover.

For the first time, Melinda actually perceived the conversation from the midst of her lusty haze. While her desperate need still resounded in her mind, she quelled it enough clear her senses.

"You're not... mmm! ... n-not making any sense." Penny gasped.

"Oh, you always were so good at ignoring the obvious, Penny, even after all this time as its puppet."

"I-I'm not..." Penny trailed off, panting hard as her fingers pumped. She uttered a husky and desperate sigh and shoved her breast hard into her daughter's face. "Oh yes ... yes ... suck mommy's tit ... yes..."

Melinda uttered occasional huffing noises as she struggled to breathe. Her mouth and tongue remained relentless even as they ached from exertion.

"A puppet," Jo repeated with perverse relish. "Just like it wanted you to be."

"Uhng!" Penny cried out, tossing her head back. She pressed her fingers to her clit, hips jerking and pussy squirting as she gasped in time with her throbs. She drew back from her daughter, panting and trembling.

Jo's hands slid down to Melinda's hips and forced them to turn and twist the dildo inside her tortured cunt. Melinda shivered and tried to free herself from Aunt Jo's grip to no avail. She could only remain helpless and frustrated.

"How can ... you know anything ... about this... ?" Penny gasped through her waning climax. "You weren't there ... you don't know ... what I had to do..."

Melinda was distracted from her attempt to parse her mother's words when Jo's hands suddenly left her hips and slid up her sides. She gasped as the bra fell away. Her nipples were still red-pink and swollen, and she almost screamed when Jo pinched and held them.

Melinda whimpered and squirmed madly, pleasure rising in her pussy at last but going only so far, leaving her again on the edge of insanity. Melinda tried pulling herself back from her isolated self as much as possible, but her senses were still wired into her mind as a whole.

"I cannot believe that after all this time you have not figured it out," Jo said. Her hands dropped from Melinda's breasts, and Melinda panted as if she had run a marathon.

What is there to figure out? Melinda thought. She had given herself to it, and that's--

(We don't know that yet, Melinda)

--all that mattered.

"We're not having this conversation again," Penny said, her shimmering eyes darting towards Melinda. "Not ... not with Melinda in the room."

"Oh, you're worried about your little slut here? I can take care of that."

She squeezed her hands with formidable force around Melinda's hips and drew them up. The dildo started to pull out of Melinda with a squishing noise, and a shudder of renewed lust rippled through Melinda's helpless body. Jo yanked her back down, where she landed in Jo's lap with a slap. Jo repeated, bringing Melinda to a brisk humping cadence.

Melinda panted hard, her muscles straining to keep up. Eventually, she matched Jo's rhythm, closing her eyes as rising pleasure swept over her. While her protected self was not subject to the trigger or slavish desire for her Aunt, the sheer force of the sensual tidal wave was enough to drown out her thoughts for a few moments.

"Now she'll be far too occupied with her pussy to care," Jo said. "Just like any good slut should be."

As Melinda slowly regained her omnipresence over her psyche, she was aware of the subtle change in her Aunt's words. Melinda was no longer the "slutty little girl" but simply a "slut." She guessed it was a promotion of sorts.

"I-I don't care, Jo," Penny said in a shaky voice still tinged with lust as she watched her daughter. "There's nothing more to be said."

"I guess I need to give you more clues, then," Jo said. "Your supposed benefactor is not going to let Laura release Heather back to you."

Had Melinda been in direct control of her body, she would have gasped at that statement, even though it was something she could have already guessed. Why couldn't her mother have figured that out herself as well? Why was she staring at Jo with shimmering eyes as if this were some disaster she had not foreseen? Jo was only--

(that bitch Jo was feeding her shit from day one)

--telling the truth.

Jo bounced Melinda harder, Melinda's hair flying from side to side as she grunted with each slam of the dildo into her pussy. Melinda leaned forward, closing her eyes as she sought the relief she so needed, her pleasure's rise slow and excruciating even as her thighs ached from the exertion.

"Here's your second clue," said Jo. "It's not going to stop me from taking Melinda, either."

Again, what was the news here? Why was any of this so surprising to her mother?

Penny swallowed and let out a quavering breath. "I haven't heard anything one way or the other."

Melinda was at the limit of her endurance. She could not hold on to the thread of conversation as she climbed towards the edge. Every part of her was tensing in anticipation of sexual release.

"Perhaps it's leaving you to figure it out for yourself. Perhaps it feels a sense of, I don't know, poetic justice in--"

Melinda missed the rest of Jo's statement. Her hips jerked in Jo's grip, her pussy throbbing almost painfully hard against the thick dildo. Her orgasm ripped through her mind and left emotional chaos in its wake, until she could no longer tell through which self she experienced reality.

Melinda was nudged from Jo's lap, the dildo sliding slowly back until it emerged with wet pop. She staggered when her feet first touched the floor, pussy still throbbing faintly, moisture trickling down the insides of her thighs.

Her mother said something. She was still finding her way around her own head, looking for the dividing line between her selves and trying not to panic when she could not find it at first. "--if you're taking credit for everything that happened," was all she got.

"Not everything," Jo said, and offered nothing more.

Penny remained silent. Melinda would have turned to look at her, but she was bid to turn towards her Aunt. She realized she need not have panicked for she had never left her protected self. The fact that she could panic about such a thing should have been her clue.

"Penny, why don't you go get dinner started or something, hmm?"

After a pause, Melinda heard a low sigh and movement behind her, then silence.

Jo stood long enough to unstrap the dildo and set it aside. Melinda shuddered, her eyes growing dark with lust as she stared at the damp, pink prize between Jo's fleshy thighs.

Jo sat down and spread her legs, drawing Melinda to her. She grinned and flicked Melinda's nipples. Melinda gasped as pleasure spiked in her pussy through the post-orgasmic ache.

"Monday," Jo said. "After you come home from school, I will take you home with me. Then you'll be my personal slut." She grinned. "Well, mine and whoever I choose to let play with you."

She slipped her hand between Melinda's legs, fingers sliding into still sensitized folds. Melinda whimpered and closed her eyes, her lips parting to emit a low, husky sigh.

"Mmm, getting wet again already. Perhaps you're taking to this more than you realize."

I'm not horny because of you, you fucking cow! Melinda screamed in the silent confines of her protected self.

Jo gave Melinda a few more seconds of finger-fucking before withdrawing. "And Tuesday, you have an appointment." She flicked Melinda's nipples again. "You're going to look so nice with a pair of permanent nipple rings."

Melinda shuddered. Before any reaction from her protected self could show on her face, Jo had bid her to kneel, and Jo's pussy became the center of her world until her hips again squirmed with wet heat.


Debby was already racing for the phone by the time Bill turned towards her as he said in a flat voice, "Yes, she's here, one moment." He held the phone out to Debby. "Someone named Diane."

"Oh, thank the goddess," Debby murmured as she snatched the phone from him. "Diane? Are you all right?"

For a horrible moment in the pause which followed, she thought the connection had been broken. "That's kind of a loaded question, Mrs. Radson," Diane said in a quavering voice.

Debby heard a faint sniffle, and her heart ached as it would if it were her own daughter. She was about to say something, a pained look on her face, when she saw Bill still standing there. "Hang on a moment, Diane, I'm sorry." She clasped the receiver to her bosom. "Bill, this is likely to be personal. Would you mind, please?"

Bill sighed. "Debby, what did I say about offering psychological help to other people's kids?"

"You said plenty," Debby said in a crisp voice. "Unfortunately, it seems that's all you did and you didn't actually listen. This is not--"

Bill held up his hands. "All right, I don't want to argue with you."

"Good. I get tired of repeating myself." She gave him an apologetic look. "Bill, if it helps any, I'm hoping this crisis will be over in the next few days. I am going to follow your other directive to the letter. After this weekend, no more use of the guest room for sexual activity."

It had pained her to say that. She had held out some hope that Bill could be convinced otherwise. Instead, he became all the more galvanized after what he had called her "mad science experiment" in the basement.

Nevertheless, it mollified Bill enough that his face softened, and he took Debby's hand and squeezed it gently. "I hate it when we fight," he said in a low voice.

"So do I. I'm sorry this has been such a stress on us. I promise I'll find a way to make it up to you."

Bill nodded once and gave her a weak smile before heading back into the living room.

Debby waited until she believed him out of earshot, though she took the phone around the corner of the wall. "I'm terribly sorry, Diane."

"This is a bad time, isn't it?" Diane said. "I just can't seem to get--" Her words were interrupted by a catch in her voice, as if she had tried to sob and choked it back. "--g-get anything right today."

"Diane, Cassie told me she thought she sensed ... that you ... that Jason..."

Another sniffle. "Yes," Diane said in a tiny voice.

Debby leaned against the wall, her stomach clenching. "Oh Goddess..."

"The potion worked, at least," Diane said, though from the shakiness of her voice, Debby thought Diane was trying to convince herself. "I mean, at least I think I did."

"If you can talk to me like this, then, yes, it did work. I'm just sorry that it had to come to this. I did not want it to get tested this way."

"Mrs. Radson, please don't tell Richie what happened," Diane pleaded. "He'll go ballistic."

Debby's lips drew to a thin line at the mention of Richie's name. Frankly, she was not in the mood to do anyone any favors concerning him. After everyone had left Thursday afternoon, she had mulled over what had happened and was sure Richie had pulled something. She was just not sure what.

She had guessed that Diane had been an accomplice to it, likely browbeaten into it. She knew if she pressed Diane about the matter, she would likely yield a confession, but that would exploit both Diane's current emotional weakness and her general issues of submissiveness. Debby could not live with herself after that. If anyone was going to come clean about it, it would have to be Richie.

"I won't mention it, but that doesn't mean he won't find out by other means," Debby said.

"I just don't want him trying to hurt Jason."

Debby heard the strain in Diane's voice. She wondered if Diane said that simply because it was expected of her. "Jason is most assuredly not himself right now. I would not want Richie beating up on him because he would be attacking the wrong target."

"I'm probably going to be with Richie all day tomorrow," Diane said in an uneasy voice. She sniffled again. "I-If I can stop acting like a freaking crybaby in front of him all day. And if Jason doesn't want ... um ... to be s-serviced..."

Debby's grip on the phone became iron. She despised the idea of Diane -- of this child -- having to maintain the charade and cater to the perverted sexual whims of the Darkness. She knew it had to be done to have any hope of rescuing Jason, which made her loathe it all the more.

Diane let out a shaky breath. "N-never mind that, it doesn't ... I-I mean..."

"You said you'll be with Richie," Debby said when it sounded like Diane was going to lose her composure. "Is he going to do more visions for you?"

Diane paused before speaking again. "Y-yes, but that's why I'm calling you. We don't know where to go next. We sort of hit a dead end and wondered if you could help."

"Honestly, I have only the faintest understanding of Richie's abilities."

"Could we come over tomorrow morning?"

Debby suppressed a sigh and peeked around the corner into the living room. "I'm not sure."

She heard a forlorn sigh. "I understand."

The disappointment in Diane's voice was like a lead weight dropping upon Debby's shoulders. "Diane, let me see what I can do," she said in a firm voice. "Perhaps I can persuade Bill to head out of the house for a bit. Susan won't be a problem as she's already left for a ski trip. In fact, just count on coming over around ten in the morning."

"Are you sure it will be okay?"

Debby wasn't, but she intended to make it work. "Yes. Have the both of you come over, please."

"All right, Mrs. Radson," said Diane, exhibiting the first hint of anything upbeat in her voice. "Thank you."

Debby had no idea how she could possibly help them. She had no knowledge of Heather and Melinda's mother. She doubted she had ever met the woman, except perhaps in passing at some parent-teacher meeting. With as few redheads as there were in Haven, she was sure she would have remembered a more lengthy meeting.

"Mrs. Radson? I have another question for you," Diane asked in a small voice.

"Yes, dear?"

"When this potion wears off ... am I ... will all of me become like..."

"By that time, Diane, Jason will be freed of his influence. So if he still does control you despite that, he would most assuredly free you."

"But ... what if Cassie fails ... what if Jason is still like this after Monday?"

Debby sighed. "I don't know. Nothing of that is mentioned in the journal."

Another quavering sigh and a sniffle. "That's what I thought, but I had to ask. Thank you for being honest with me."

"You've had enough duplicity practiced on you to last a lifetime. I don't intend to add to it."

Another sigh, but a steady and grateful one. "I'm really glad we have you, Mrs. Radson. I-I haven't thanked you enough for what you've done for me in the last few weeks."

"Diane, I--" Debby said, and then her voice cracked. She took a quick, deep breath and wiped one of her eyes. "That means a great deal to me, Diane."

"Maybe it doesn't look like a lot at your end," Diane said, her voice a little stronger. "But ... at least I don't feel as much like an alien in my own body ... well, at least before the potion and Jason, but that's sort of different."

Debby smiled and wished she could hug the girl through the phone.

"This is going to sound weird, but ... i-it's the reason Jason did this that sort of helped me ... even if it's tearing me up i-in other ways ... I feel like I was important enough to worry about."

Debby wanted to gush that Diane was always important, but that would sound trite even to her own ears. "It's not the way I would have preferred you to come around to that idea, I must admit."

"I think I'm okay now," Diane said in a relieved voice. "I thought I was going to lose it earlier. I had to let the ... the e-enslaved part of me deal with my parents all evening."

"Oh, Goddess, I'm so sorry."

"I'll get used to it. I think I can get through the weekend."

"Please, don't hesitate to call on the other Harbingers for help. All of them would be glad to help."

"I know, but they have their own problems." She took a steady breath. "I'll deal. I always have. I better get going, I'm close to my phone curfew."

"I'll see you and Richie tomorrow morning."

"All right. Good night."

"Good night, dear."

Debby's heart lurched when the connection was broken. She wished she could have kept Diane on the phone all night.

She hung up and took a deep breath before she headed into the living room. Bill looked up from the football game on the TV. His brow creased. "I know that look."

Debby sat down next to him. She placed her hand on his thigh. "I know I've been asking a lot, love," she said in a tender but firm voice. "And I'm going to ask for a bit more. I need to host some of the Harbingers at the house tomorrow morning. I'd like to have this meeting alone."

Bill's eyebrows rose. "Well, I guess I should be glad this time that you're telling me up front what you plan on doing," he said in a voice that was not unkind. "Usually your reasons for coaxing me out of the house are not so specific. I hear about things only after the fact and then again in vague terms."

"I am trying not to involve you too deeply, which is what I thought you wanted," Debby said in a neutral voice.

"I appreciate that. I just like to know what's going on in our own house."

"As I said before, I expect this crisis to be over in a few days. I can explain better to you what happened then." She tried to make her voice sound sympathetic, despite her rising frustration. "Perhaps you'll be a little more receptive to the explanation of what's been going on if you're hearing about it after it's over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.