Shadows From the Past
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Cassie feels a sense of embarrassed irony. Last time she had fought for the right to choose where to go in the dreamscape, only to now feel compelled to commit herself to exercising her Projection skills every night.

Too many questions remain unanswered. She does not know how long she will need to remain in Projected form. Her abrupt departure the night before could have been from reaching the end of her time, or she could have strayed too far from the center of the line. She is also not sure how far the illusion of physical presence would carry.

Or better put: how convincing is a sex act with a Projected image?

She again senses the strange Presence at the edge of her perception. It remains quiet but curious. As she descends through the mesa, she is enveloped in emotions of caution, danger, and admonishment, as if they already sense what Cassie is about to try.

She has no idea how she will attempt it. She has no insight into the minds of the people of Haven while she is Projecting. The thrill of floating free in the blue-white ether does little to compensate for her fear, and her heart pounds as she glides past the discolored ring.

She pauses just past the ring and stretches her empathic sense as far as it will go, and to her surprise finds the Presence still with her. He had never before progressed with her beyond the ring. Is he here to guide her? As if in answer to her question, his Presence grows stronger, until Cassie turns her head as if expecting him to materialize beside her.

She sees nothing but the gentle ebb and flow of psychic and supernatural energies, yet she feels a gentle nudge forward, as if someone has placed his hands around her waist. Cassie allows herself to be guided. She senses it as a push rather than a pull and is thus reassured it is not the Darkness luring her.

Suddenly the guiding force does tug her, and she stops. She gazes upward and sees a large house off a quiet, private road. She recognizes the area; it is the southern edge of Mesa View Estates.

Her unseen companion urges her to rise. Cassie hesitates, if only to ensure that she is still ultimately in control. She stops resisting, and seconds later she feels the chill of the evening air against her face and calves under a clear and star-scattered sky.

Cassie is about to will herself into proper clothes when she realizes why the icy air has not reached the rest of her body. She is wrapped in a fur coat, covering her from neck to knees. She takes a step and her eyes widen as she feels the soft fur directly against her skin. She is wearing only a bra and panties underneath, and her feet are clad in five-inch heeled shoes.

She looks around as if intending to demand an explanation from her companion, but she no longer senses him. She looks at the house at the end of the walk and takes a deep breath before approaching the door, her steps abbreviated as she trains herself to walk in high heels upon the thin crust of freshly fallen snow. She pauses at the door before sounding the doorbell. She hears a whir and looks up as a security camera trains on her.

The door is flung open, and a middle-aged man with a balding pate stares at her, his eyes wide. One hand clutches the edges of a bath robe, holding it closed around his pudgy frame. He pushes wire-framed glasses up his nose, and his gaze sweeps Cassie from head to toe.

"I-I thought ... I thought they'd forgotten," the man says in a voice of hushed awe. "I thought after what happened on Halloween ... did someone finally rise in his place? Are they active again now?"

Cassie has no idea how to respond. She wonders if this had been a good idea after all, and considers backing away and claiming this was a mistake. Before she can act, he seizes her hands and pulls her across the threshold.

"No matter, no matter," he says in a voice of childlike glee as he pulls her into the entry hall. "You're here. Over a month late, but a small price to pay."

Cassie gives the open door one last forlorn glance before the man rushes to close it, as if anticipating her escape. He clasps his hands before him, letting his robe fall open. He is wearing only briefs underneath, and Cassie's heart skips a beat as she spots the growing bulge in his crotch.

"Tell me, what is your name?" he asks, peering intently.

"Cassie," she replies in a tremulous voice.

The man smiles. "What a wonderful name. Yes. Now, my dear, do you need to use the bathroom or anything like that? Once we start, I'm not going to want to stop."

Cassie swallows and shakes her head, her eyes wide. For the first time in a long while she faces a potential sexual encounter with far more fear than anticipation. She finds nothing to arouse her: not him, not her own thoughts, not even her link-induced need.

"Excellent. Now, here, come to the living room with me."

Cassie considers returning to the line, regardless of how it may affect the man's sanity. For now, she is content to sense that her tether is still there.

He places his hands on her shoulders and guides her forward. She enters a sunken living room, the furnishings plush and opulent. Her steps are wobbly on the thick carpet.

He stops near the center of the room and tugs her fur coat. She trembles as it slides from her body. He tosses the coat into a chair and sits on the sofa before her, his heavy frame sinking into the plush cushions. "My dear, I have only but looked at you, and I am already quite hard."

Cassie is still feeling little in the way of sexual desire. When he beckons for her to step closer, she hesitates and again considers leaving. Only when she thinks of Jason and how the Harbingers are counting on her does she force herself to approach him.

He leans forward and places his hands around her sides. She utters a soft gasp and flinches as if a small electric shock has passed through her. His beefy hands slide slowly down her sides and around her hips, trailing little tingles of heat which spread over her body until her skin everywhere is flushed with gentle pleasure. She shudders as his hands continue down her thighs, then back up again, pulling her closer as they slide over her ass.

Cassie lets out a husky, quavering sigh as his fingers knead her ass cheeks. Her thighs quiver as heat gathers between them, hips writhing as an ache of need settles in her pussy.

The man smiles. "Yes, good, good, I still have it."

"Uhng..." Cassie moans as his hands slide back up her body. She gasps as he roughly fondles her breasts. Her pussy oozes into her panties, hot and wet.

"Yes, my touch is so sexy, isn't it? The sexiest touch you've ever experienced."

Cassie squirms and pants, her nipples rising to hard, tingling points. She does not resist when he turns her around and pulls her into his lap. She settles against his portly frame, the great bulge in his crotch shoved against her helpless pussy. He strips her of the bra and cups her breasts in his hands, kneading them until her nipples throb with her pounding heart.

"They told me it wouldn't wear off, but I had to be sure," the man coos in her ear. "Oh, yes, you just love it when I touch you."

She is too consumed by the wanton desire his touch instills in her to think to ask him who "they" are.

"You love it so much, you won't care what I do with you."

Cassie shudders and utters a ragged sigh. She struggles to think through the lusty haze in her mind. Only when her arms are drawn behind her back does some semblance of rationality return, but her struggles are weak. Even as the rope is threaded around her arms, his fingers still brush her skin, his sexy touch sending her senses reeling. By the time she can muster any sort of resistance, her arms are already trussed behind her.

He lifts her helpless body from his and pushes her to her feet. His hands leave her, and slowly the pall starts to lift. She feels the tether growing taut and is inclined to follow it as she hears the slide of cloth against skin behind her.

His hands are on her again, and her thoughts dissolve once more into hot lust. She hears his labored, excited breathing as he yanks down her panties. She barely has time to step out of them when he grasps her hips and pulls her towards him.

"Uhhng!" Cassie cries as his thick cock pushes past her helpless labia and sinks deep inside her as she falls into his lap. She gasps and pants as her hips grind against his body, unable to get enough of his wonderful cock.

"Yes, you love feeling my cock inside you," the man growls in her ear. "You love having that older cock in your nice young twat."

He lifts her by her hips and lets her fall. She gasps in delight and tries to rise on her own, but he holds her fast. She is caught between her aching need and thoughts of escape. She pulls at her restraints to no avail.

"You love it so much, you won't care if I truss you up so tight you can't move a muscle."

Cassie whimpers as he makes her slowly hump his cock. She leans forward as much as she dares to feel his hard shaft against her clit.

"But don't worry, your pussy will stay nice and open to me."

Cassie pants hard as his cock pounds into her. She squirms and struggles, pulling hard at the ropes. Her fear escalates, growing as strong as her lust. She almost forgets about the tether, which is tightening like an overstretched rubber band.

The man moans and thrusts his hips up each time he yanks her down. "Oh God ... I'm going to love ... watching you struggle ... against the ropes while ... I fuck your brains out ... over and over..."

Cassie arches her back as her pussy soars and strains at the edge, and her tether seems to strain along with it. She holds back the latter, forcing herself to do her duty, to push her endurance as far as it will go.

She lets out a shrill cry as she climaxes, her pussy throbbing hard and squeezing his cock. The man shudders and pulls her tight to him, burying his cock deep inside her. "Uhng! Uhng! Uhng!" the man grunts as his cock spasms in massive throbs, her tunnel flooding with his seed. "Oh God ... oh fuck ... oh--"

Cassie is whirling away in a blur of motion and light. She plunges backwards through the blue-white expanse, energy gathering behind her before parting around her, briefly slowing her retreat. She flails her arms and realizes that she can, as if the ropes have dissolved like so much smoke.

Suddenly she is rising through the mesa, and the cacophony of emotions almost prompts her to scream for it to stop: praise and admonishment, triumph and disgust, concern and scolding. She sails past and the dreamverse implodes around her...


Cassie opened her eyes and sat up, still panting softly. She looked down at her arms, the skin still tingling where the ropes had pinched her. The ropes should have left indentations in her skin, yet it remained smooth. She uttered a slow, husky sigh, her pussy still throbbing in a weak vestige of her orgasm. The man had ejaculated inside her, yet now her pussy felt empty as if his cock had never been there.

Was that longer than last time? She had no way to tell. While it was happening, it seemed to go on forever. Now it felt like no time had passed at all. She glanced towards the bathroom and considered taking a shower before going back to sleep. She felt so dirty and violated now.

Cassie's head snapped around when she thought she felt something impinging on her empathic sense. The Presence again hovered in the distance. She felt approval before it vanished.

What exactly did it approve of? Even when she may have just scared a man into a heart attack with her abrupt disappearance? Even his perverted needs and the fact that he was likely affiliated with the cult did not dampen her sympathy.

At least she had answered one question: she could indeed engage in sexual activity in her Projected form. She never intended to put it to that sort of test ever again.


When Jason emerged from the bathroom after his shower, he had hoped his mother would be standing there. The big decision which had weighed him down had been resolved; all that remained was its implementation. He now had time to deal with other issues. However, he had yet to hear the garage door go up, so his father had likely intercepted his mother before she could enter his room.

Jason's flagging cock rose again to full hardness as he contemplated the confrontation with his mother the morning before. He wondered if sex with her was inevitable. It may be easier to let it happen and mitigate the aftershock. Perhaps the "trauma" over which he had been so worried was a moot point if she remained sexually attracted to him.

He understood that the Darkness was responsible for her mother's condition, but nothing said he could not perpetuate it himself if the Darkness withdrew, perhaps even change her personality so he wouldn't have to maintain control over her.

Jason slipped on his briefs just as a knock sounded at the door. "Come in, Dad."

The door opened, and Henry stepped into the room. He paused as his eyes darted to his son's erection, then let out a sigh as he closed the door behind him. "I was growing concerned for you."

"Why? I haven't been near Mom all morning," Jason said as he stepped over to the closet.

"You're running a little late."

"No, I'm not. I'm going to be taking my bike to school for a few days."

Henry narrowed his eyes. "Why?"

"Why not?"

"You told me there are very few bike lockers at school, and whenever you tried to use the normal bike stands, you got vandalized half the time."

"I'm sure I can get a locker, so don't sweat it."

"Jason, I have to leave for the hospital in a few minutes. I was hoping you'd be to the bus stop by then."

Jason put on his jeans, careful to fit them over his still hard cock. "Then leave."

"And leave you alone with your mother?"

"Dad, please, I can handle it now."

"Then maybe I'm protecting her from you," Henry said in a flat voice.

Jason grabbed his shirt and turned to face his father. "I've got everything under control."

"That's what I am afraid of, that you indeed have 'control.'"

"I didn't mean that kind of control," Jason said in a bored voice as he donned his shirt. "I haven't done anything like that."

"Yet."

Jason paused and nodded. "Yes. Yet."

Henry rubbed the back of his neck. "Jason, I wish you had told me you were going to start biking it, I could at least have rearranged my schedule."

"I said you don't--"

"I am not letting anything remotely sexual happen between you and your mother!" Henry hissed.

Jason paused as he cast a level look at his father. "All right. Then I'll influence her into not making advances at me."

"I don't want you controlling her, either."

"You can't have it both ways, Dad. Either I leave her be and leave open the possibility that we'll have sex, or I control her and guarantee it won't happen."

Henry frowned. "That's just it. You cannot guarantee anything of the sort. Once you have power over her, you'll want to..." He trailed off.

"I'll want to what?" Jason said in a wary voice. "And how would you know?"

Henry sighed. "I am not telling you anything that touches on your beliefs as to what I am doing at the hospital," he said in a stiff voice. "As a general rule, if you have power, you will always want to use it for your own gratification."

"And is that what you do with the power you have?"

"I have no such power, Jason."

"Bullshit."

"So is this where you finally reveal just how you can tell?" Henry said in an exasperated voice. "Surely it cannot be as simple as looking at someone!"

Jason said nothing in reply, his eyes darting along the outlines of his father's Aura.

Henry lowered his gaze. "All right, I'll play the game by your rules if it means helping Audrey." He raised his eyes. "The kind of power I have is not at my discretion to use. Another has control of when it can and can't be used."

Jason stared at his father's Aura. "You don't mean ... someone else controls--"

Henry rolled his eyes. "Poor choice of words on my part. By 'control' I meant bureaucratic control. This is what I meant when I told you that there's something bigger at work here, that I don't have control of all the pieces."

"Sounds like you don't even have control over your own piece," Jason said as he headed to his backpack perched on the edge of the bed.

"Be that as it may, Jason, my point is that if I had authority to do so, I could fix part of this mess. I could get your mother back to normal."

Jason's eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me that when this started?"

"I thought I had implied it. You could not begin to understand the kind of trouble I could get into for telling you even this much. By all rights you should be totally in the dark about what I am doing."

At first Jason wanted to rail at his father for withholding this critical piece of information. Perhaps when his mother had first started acting strange, he could have badgered his father enough to do something about it. Now he no longer felt that sense of urgency. He was no longer as concerned with returning his mother to whatever was considered normal for her. He would rather work with what he had.

He could at least claim one triumph. His father could no longer deny he was doing anything unusual at the hospital.

Jason heard a buzzing noise, and Henry suddenly clutched his pocket and yanked out his cell phone. He glanced at the caller ID and sighed. "Shit, I have to get going now. Jason, please, promise me you won't do anything with -- or to -- your mother today."

Jason resented being asked for any favors, yet he was weary of sparring with his father. He had more pressing concerns, such as determining the most efficient means to isolate Diane long enough to enslave her. "All right, fine, Dad, I promise."

Henry nodded as he opened the door behind him. "I'll hold you to your word, son," he said before he left.

Jason stared at the open door and shook his head.

Not long after the sound of the garage door had announced his father's departure, he heard his mother climb the stairs. His erection surged back in anticipation. When she appeared at the door, however, she wore her normal clothes.

"Sorry I couldn't see you earlier when you got out of the shower," she said in a sultry voice. "Your father was being a bit of a pain about it."

Jason gave her a tiny smile. "It's okay. Dad has a point, we really shouldn't ... well, mess around that way."

Audrey paused, then stepped into the room. "But I saw your cock, Jason."

Despite what he had been thinking just moments before, Jason still felt odd hearing his own mother say such a thing. "Um, I know, I didn't mind too much."

"The problem is, now I can't stop thinking about it. And then I thought, was that fair of me to see it when you didn't get anything in return."

"That's not a problem, really, just ... what... ?"

He trailed off as Audrey tugged her skirt down her hips and let it fall to her feet. A protest rose in Jason's mind as she grabbed the waistband of her panties, but it never made it to his mouth. He simply stared as his mother lowered her panties, the crotch peeling away from her mound, and it joined the skirt at her feet.

Jason stared at the bare, shaved labia, the swollen pinkness beyond glistening. His cock strained, rock-hard and pulsing with his heartbeat.

Had things gone too far? Was there any point to resisting? What obligation was he under to keep his word to his father?

"I've seen your stiff cock, Jason," Audrey cooed. "Now you've seen my wet pussy. That at least makes it fair."

"Yeah," Jason said in a weak voice. "Please ... you can ... you can pull them up again."

It was a struggle to force the words out, and for a moment he thought his mother would not comply. Instead, she reluctantly pulled her panties and skirt into place.

Jason let out a shaky sigh. He remained in control. If he did anything with his mother, it would be by his choice and not because his mother coaxed him into doing it. He had to make the first move to ensure he was in the right.

"I better get going," Jason said as he picked up his backpack.

Audrey blocked him at the door. "Jason, you need to understand something. It just gets worse every day. Unless you do something, unless you control me, I'm going to get your cock in my pussy."

"I'm still considering it."

"You could control me another way," Audrey said. "If we did have sex, I'm sure I would feel awful about it afterward, no matter how good it was. You could make it so I don't, so that I'll just be happy to fuck you whenever you want."

"I-I know. I'm going to have to decide what's best. But it has to be me who decides. Please ... I have to get to school."

Audrey slowly nodded and smiled as she stepped aside.

Jason raced out of the room and down the stairs. His cock twitched at the possibility of having another nice, wet, and willing pussy to keep it well-pleased. He felt he deserved it for taking on so much enormous responsibility.


Melinda shivered as she slowly slipped on one of her white stockings, the silky slide of the sheer material far more arousing than the touch of any lover. She uttered a husky sigh as her toes filled the end, echoed by a deeper sigh off to the side.

"Mmm, yes, that's it," Jo said in a sultry voice near the door. Melinda looked up and saw Jo tilt her hips and slide one foot to the side. Her fingers toyed with her panties, occasionally tugging them into her slit or flirting with the edge of the waistband.

Melinda felt flushed as she picked up the second stocking, slowly rolling it out. She saw Aunt Jo's already lascivious smile grow more lustful as Melinda pointed her toes into the stocking and slid it over her leg.

Melinda shuddered at the surge of heat in her pussy as she tugged the stocking into place. She slid her hands over her thighs and calves, uttering a soft moan as her own touch made her pussy ache.

Jo gave her niece a smarmy smile as she strolled inside, teasing her own pussy with a gentle caress of fingers over her crotch. Melinda's eyes were riveted to the sight. She slid her legs against one another to feel more of the sexy touch of her stockings, until the pressure of her thighs against her swelling folds made them tingle in low but rising pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.