Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 46

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Heather panted hard, her hips bucking against the seat belt, her legs squeezing around the backpack as if clamping around her unseen lover. She rode the phantom cock thrusting mercilessly into her wet pussy as the car turned off the street and pulled into the faculty parking lot.

"Uhng ... uhng ... uhng!" Heather moaned as her thigh muscles drew taut with her straining pussy. She tossed her head back, spreading her legs wide in anticipation of gushing forth in sweet climax. Instead, the cock withdrew and became an inert dildo once more, and she clung to the edge for another excruciating moment before easing back.

Her head lolled to one side, and her pussy ached in the wake of the retreating pleasure. She jerked forward as the car stopped in Laura's parking space but barely noticed they had arrived. Laura killed the engine, and then the only sound was Heather's ragged breathing.

Laura smiled and lay a hand against Heather's face, nudging her slave's head upright. Heather opened her eyes and gazed at her Mistress in both obedience and a silent plea.

"Was that fun for you, my slave?" Laura purred.

"Yes, Mistress," Heather said in a breathless voice.

"And so we're clear, this is your second day, not your third. I do not count Sunday since you wore it for only a few hours."

Heather gave her Mistress a forlorn look, but said not a word of protest. She squirmed as the pressure from the dildo kept her excited enough to make it impossible to ignore.

"You will never disobey me again after this," said Laura. "You will be so desperate and frantic for an orgasm after tomorrow that you will do whatever I want without question."

Heather uttered a quavering sigh. "Yes, Mistress."

"And what is it I want from you?"

"Y-you want Melinda," Heather moaned. "You want me to get Melinda for you."

"Keep that in mind, slave. Think about it each time you don't cum and how grateful you will be when I finally allow you release. So grateful that you will happily turn your sister over to me."

Heather moaned as her body seemed to operate of its own accord, grinding her hips into the seat in a vain effort to shove the dildo further inside. Her stimulation rose by a negligible amount, sinking her spirits further into the embrace of the icy tendrils of control in her mind.

She had no more resistance. Everything her Mistress said settled into her mind as if it had sprung from her own desires. The link to the Harbingers appeared as only so much mist, more dream than reality. What little energy it provided sparked impotently against the pall of her Mistress' power.

Laura turned towards the back seat. Only then did Heather hear the soft panting of Laura's pet Marcie, her hand thrust down under her slacks and panties, faint wet sounds rising between ticks of the cooling engine.

"Okay, my pet, time for another day of work," Laura said.

Marcie uttered a slow, contented sigh and pulled her hand out. She licked her fingers clean and smiled at her owner, rudimentary intelligence pooling back into her eyes. "Of course, Ms. Bendon, I simply love working for you," she said in a bright voice.

"Very good. Now go get my agenda together for today, Marcie."

"Right away, Ms. Bendon." She squirmed and added in a husky voice. "I just love doing what you tell me to do, Ms. Bendon."

"Good girl."

Marcie beamed, climbed out of the car, and dashed inside the school.

Laura turned to Heather. "Amazing. I took away every last bit of her will and personality, and she is far more useful to me at the office than she ever was before."

Heather shuddered. She and the other Harbingers were there when it happened. They had arrived during the paroxysms of the final orgasm which had swept away the remnants of Marcie's personality. Even if they somehow wrested Marcie from Laura's control, they would be left with an empty shell.

"That's what will happen to you if the Darkness gets to you first, slave," Laura said. "It will have no use for your personality. It will rip out what it doesn't want and turn you into a mindless sex toy."

Heather could not see the lie. Despite that her own mother was a pawn of the Darkness and obviously not mindless, she could not counter her Mistress' words. Her hips squirmed, unable to sit still, hot moisture sealed against her mound.

"And that's what will happen to Melinda if you leave her with your mother. She gave herself to it; she'll give her daughters to it as well."

Heather thought about the pendant and what she had seen at her mother's business. Aunt Jo had lied to her, she thought. Aunt Jo LIED...

Laura sighed. "You still manage to resist me, even if just a bit. It won't matter. You'd do as I wish, whether it be because you understand it to be the best thing for Melinda given her choices, or because you no longer wish to be punished. Now let's get to school."

Heather was grateful to get out of the car. Standing lessened the impact of the panties against her mound when it was not active. She picked up her backpack and slung it across her shoulder before falling into step behind her Mistress.

She marched inside on Laura's heels, glancing at the other administrative staff. A few cast nervous glances at Laura, and she thought she saw at least one sympathetic look sent her way. Others looked on in confusion or wonder, likely questioning why a student arrived with the principal every day out of every other week.

Heather was distracted enough by their reactions that she nearly ran into her Mistress when she stopped just short of Marcie's desk. "Laura, I wish to speak with you for a moment."

Heather peeked around her Mistress. Seeger stood in their way.

Laura sighed. "Can this wait, please, Seymour? I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet."

"This is important," Seeger said in a stiff voice. He leaned to one side and looked at Heather. "Are you all right, Miss Sovert?"

"Why wouldn't she be?" Laura demanded in a curt voice before Heather could think of a reply. "And shouldn't you be at the east entrance glowering at the students as they arrive?"

"There is plenty of time for that." He glanced at Heather and folded his hands behind his back. "I intend to get right to the point."

Heather let out a despairing sigh. "Mr. Seeger, please don't--"

"Hush," Laura said.

Heather fell silent at once.

Seeger narrowed his eyes. "Interesting how easily you can command this particular student, Laura. One would almost think she simply couldn't resist you."

Oh shit, Heather thought. She squeezed her eyes shut as the dildo expanded into her pussy. God, not here, please. Why did he have to interfere?

"Really," Laura said in a dry voice. "Heather, go into my office and wait for me there."

Heather obeyed without question, stepping around her Mistress as Seeger said, "Now what is the purpose of that, Laura? She should go get ready for class."

"You are not the one to question me or my authority, Seymour."

"Furthermore, this is best conducted in your office and is not for her--"

"You insisted on a public confrontation to begin with, so we'll just continue," Laura declared. "Unless you're afraid of how you will sound to everyone else."

Heather slipped past Marcie's desk and into Laura's office. She started to close the door behind her and stopped when it was still open a crack. She closed her eyes and shuddered, her hips swaying to slow but deep thrusts of another unseen lover. She bit her lower lip hard to suppress a moan and put her ear to the crack. She heard a scrambling noise and a small gasp from Laura.

"Get your hand off my arm at once!" Laura hissed.

Heather's eyes widened, and she risked a peek. She caught Seeger lowering his hand from Laura's arm. They were no longer in the hall but hovering near Marcie's desk. "My apologies, but this is not for everyone's ears," Seeger said in a low and urgent voice. "I'm not going to mince words here, nor will I bother to explain them, so do not feign ignorance in a poor attempt to make me look the fool. I know exactly what you are doing with Miss Sovert, and I intend to see it come to an end."

Heather closed her eyes and leaned her head against the door. She let out a ragged sigh, her hips bucking as her pleasure took another useless rise towards an orgasm which would not come.

"Really," was all Laura said in a flat voice as she folded her arms.

"And do not threaten me with forced early retirement or even termination, for I no longer care about my continued employment. I care only for the welfare of the students, and you, Laura, are a direct threat to that."

Heather's eyes opened wide, then narrowed to a squint as her hips pounded against the imaginary body of her once rejected freshman suitor. Her pussy rose to straining heights, and she had trouble focusing on the conversation, missing the first few words of her Mistress' reply. "--if I contact the board immediately and inform them of your vague and delusional threats."

"Do what you will, Laura," said Seeger. "The gears of bureaucracy turn slowly. Until then, I intend to stop you by any means necessary."

"If I place that call, Seymour, you will be gone by Monday. You underestimate my influence."

"Then I am gone! At least I will be able to say I tried and did not sit around doing nothing hoping others will fight my battles for me."

Heather whimpered. Her hips rocked so hard she nearly slammed the door shut. The bolt struck the plate, the metallic noise deafening to Heather's ears.

"This is beginning to bore me," sighed Laura. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we? You, Seymour, are lacking two critical things: one, influence with the board, and two, proof. And in the case of item two, the statement of a student, or of more than one student will not be enough to overcome item one."

"Then I will seek sufficient proof."

"You have until Monday. After that, you will be gone. I have had it with you. You are a fossil who should have been relegated to a museum years ago. You--"

Heather backed away from the door. She fell into the chair before Laura's desk, slamming her hips against the seat as if riding her lover for all he was worth. Her pussy rose, strained, and fell back. She let out another distressed whimper as her hips dropped into the chair, panting as her pleasure continued its slow retreat, the ache of unrequited lust spreading through her pussy.

Laura burst into the room. She was about to close the door when she glanced at it and then Heather, narrowing her eyes. She let out a slow sigh through her nose as she closed the door and marched to her desk. "I suppose you overheard," she said in a dry voice as she sat down.

"Yes, Ms. Bendon," Heather said, having been carefully trained never to use the term "Mistress" at school.

"It is of little consequence. He was useless even before the semester began, and I am sure he is as equally useless to you and the Harbingers."

Heather said nothing. She had not been asked a direct question or ordered to do anything. She could choose not to reply.

"In fact, it is of so little consequence that I will not bother discovering how he found out about our 'arrangement.' Consider yourself fortunate, for I am confident I would have found another reason to punish you further. And, truth be told, I grow weary of sparring with him. I intend to have absolute control over this school, and he is the last remaining impediment to that." She gave Heather a sly smile. "Unless, of course, he finds this mysterious evidence of his. You will surely let me know if he ever approaches you asking for such a thing."

Heather nodded at once. "Yes, Ms. Bendon, of course I will," she heard herself say.

"I had hoped to have you please my pussy once more this morning, but that would make you late for class. So go."

"Yes, Ms. Bendon," Heather intoned. She stood, picked up her backpack, and headed out of the office.

She squirmed and uttered a deep sigh. She felt like she had single-handedly caused grief for everyone she knew. She wished they had heeded her warning and not tried to help.


Melinda made herself appear as small as possible, positioning herself in the middle of the Harbingers in the school parking lot. She avoided gazing beyond the bounds of that misshapen circle, lest she catch the eye of another boy and feel compelled to lift her skirt to show how slutty she was.

When she was not shivering from induced lust, she shivered from the cold. She doubted that it had climbed much out of the teens. Both fed back on each other in a vicious cycle. The biting chill made her legs quiver and rub against one another, which in turn induced another wave of heat until the cold air took hold once more.

She took one fleeting glance at the glowering form of Vice Principal Seeger standing near the entrance and let out a forlorn sigh. Aunt Jo's instructions had been very clear: she was not to flash anyone if a faculty member might see. She had come close the day before; a teacher had suddenly demanded to know what some of the boys had found so interesting, but none had the gumption to answer honestly.

"Thank you for warning us, Richie," Cassie said after Richie had finished explaining what had happened on the bus.

"So what does that mean?" Diane said in a hesitant voice. "Is he coming after me?"

"Yeah, that's what it looks like," Richie said.

"No, it doesn't," Melinda said.

"What the fuck, Melinda? You on a different bus or something this morning?"

"He was just asking questions about how she was doing. How the hell does that mean he's going after her?"

"I gotta admit, Melinda's got a point," said Ned. "If it was me, I woulda asked something that would tell me where Diane's gonna be so I could get her alone."

"But he was asking about Diane's power," Cassie said. "That worries me a little."

"It's not like we know anything about it," Melinda said. She added in a grumpy voice, "Not like anyone's told me a damn thing about what's going on."

"I'm really sorry about that, Melinda, I just had so many things on my mind yesterday that I forgot to fill you in. I promise I'll try to do that today."

Melinda nodded and remained quiet. She let out a quavering sigh and wondered if perhaps it was better she did not know, not if she still considering giving herself to Jason. Before she had left for school, she had stood before her Aunt Jo so she could be inspected and told how to act that day. Aunt Jo had commented, "This will be so much easier when I don't have to make the trip over here every morning."

To her that meant Aunt Jo was close to taking her away. Then she would be in no better a situation than Heather.

"So what do I do now?" Diane asked in a helpless voice.

"She'll be okay today at least," Richie said. "She's gonna be with me today."

"Oh?" Ned said. "Fer what?"

Diane and Richie exchanged a glance. "Um, it's something Heather wanted me to do," Diane said. "Something she started before she had to go back to Ms. Bendon."

Melinda's eyebrows rose.

"Heather had borrowed Jason's hacking folder," Cassie said in a cautious voice. "Does this have anything to do with that?"

"Wait, is this the thing about my mother that Heather wouldn't tell me about?" Melinda demanded.

Diane fidgeted before she replied, "Um, it might be, I'm not sure. I only know what Richie told me. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to tell anyone else."

"We gotta stop havin' secrets," Ned said. "Jason hammered that inta us a long time ago. So fess up."

"I hate to ask anyone to break a confidence, but I think Ned's right," Cassie said. "Trying to fill Jason's shoes is hard enough without knowing what kind of danger everyone else is getting themselves into."

"It's not fucking dangerous," Richie said. "See, Heather got hold of some sorta pendant from her Mom--"

Melinda gasped. "Heather did take it! Mom grilled me about that the other day, but I didn't know anything about it."

"She said her Mom had it forever, and that she had some sort of business twenty years ago, like the Ghostbusters without the fancy equipment."

Melinda gaped at him. "She had a what?! You're not ... you can't be serious! She never told us anything like that! You're so full of it, Richie."

"Hey, I saw it with my own fucking eyes, pipsqueak."

"No, this is bullshit. You're saying my mother went around chasing spooks!"

"It wasn't quite like that," Diane said. "It was more an investigation service, like they were trying to find out of any of that stuff was even real."

"Yeah, and her bitch of a sister Jo was in it, too," Richie growled. "Fed her some crap about the thing with Stephanie being bogus."

"Whoa," Ned said.

Cassie shook her head. "Wait, this is going too fast for me."

"Richie and Heather saw some sort of meeting," Diane said. "It was 1985, about a month after everything happened to Stephanie. Jo told Penny -- Heather and Melinda's mother -- that she had investigated it herself and found nothing."

Melinda was almost too stunned to speak. "But ... but Aunt Jo was in Victor's cult," she said in a small voice.

"All the way back then?" Ned asked.

"Oh goodness!" Cassie cried. "It sounds like Heather is trying to find out how everything happened with her mother, how she got to be in the situation she's in now."

"Yeah, and that bitch Jo was feeding her shit from day one," Richie sneered.

Melinda shook her head but held her tongue. Even if Jo had somehow duped her mother in the past, it was the end result that mattered. Her mother was still doing nothing to protect them despite all of Heather's wishful thinking.

"We're going to be heading over to the abandoned church after school today," Diane said.

"You're insane," Melinda said in a shaky voice.

"Goodness, Diane, is that safe?" Cassie said.

"We kicked Victor's sorry ass out of town a month and a half ago," Richie said.

"More like he retreated, but, yeah, same diff I guess," said Ned.

"So he shouldn't be there anymore," Diane said, though the conviction in her voice sounded weak. "He only used it for the ceremony at Halloween."

"You're totally insane!" Melinda piped. "Both you and Richie!"

Diane looked about to say something to Melinda, but she uttered a frustrated sigh instead and cast a pleading gaze at the others.

"It'll be fine, pipsqueak," Richie said. "I can handle it."

"Not if there's a cult jamboree happenin' down there," Ned said.

"There won't be. Anyway, we can see them now, remember? They all got Auras now. We see a single Aura and we're outta there."

"I have to do this," Diane said. "Heather wants me to do this for her. Where she won't let me help her against Ms. Bendon, this is the least I can do."

"Okay, but I'm comin' along on this little jaunt," Ned drawled.

"Yes, Ned, please go with them," Cassie said. "I'd feel better about it."

"Though mebbe Diane could use her new whiz-bang power ta help out if we get party-crashers."

Diane's cheeks colored. "Um ... I don't think that would work, it only activates when I, uh, have an orgasm."

Richie raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?"

Diane's blush deepened, but Ned came to her rescue. "Nah, she just made that up fer yer titillation," Ned said in a sour voice. "Now, how 'bout we meet up just outside the old cemetery?"

"Yeah, that's cool," Richie said, and Diane nodded.

"You're just wasting your time," Melinda muttered. "What the fuck difference does any of this make?"

"Heather told me how much you hate your mother now," Diane said. "Maybe if you knew exactly how she--"

"I don't give a shit how it happened! Why does it matter? All I know is she has this fucking warped idea that giving away her daughters as sex slaves is somehow protecting them. No, Diane, she blew it and blew it big time. It doesn't matter how she got there, and I'm not wasting my time on this anymore."

She ran towards the school entrance, ignoring the entreating calls from Cassie.

Melinda fought back tears. Why couldn't they understand? Her life was going to be decided for her in less than a week. She might as well have been taken by the cult in Gina's place on Halloween, as the end result would be the same. Her future consisted of an ever-wet pussy and little else.

She dashed up the steps and pushed her way through the other students, grunting curses at them even as contact with the boys sent her lust into overdrive. By the time she reached the door, she was flushed with renewed desire, and only the overwhelming presence of Seeger stopped her from lifting her skirt.

"Miss Sovert."

Melinda skidded to a stop and whirled around. She simply looked up at him, no words coming to her. Her breath was a soft pant from both exertion and lust.

"Is everything all right?"

Melinda wanted to declare that no, absolutely nothing was all right. Everything was collapsing around her and all anyone cared about was finding out how it happened instead of focusing on how to stop it.

"Yes, it's fine, Mr. Seeger," Melinda said in a meek, if tense, voice. "Can I go now?"

"One moment." When the stream of students entering the school slowed, Seeger gestured for Melinda to step closer. "I try to give you and your Harbinger friends some additional leeway, Miss Sovert," he said in a low voice. "But I feel I must point out that your skirt is ... more revealing than is generally allowed at this school."

Melinda's eyebrows rose. "It is?"

"Yes, quite. I ask that you wear something longer tomorrow or I will be forced to reprimand you and possibly send you home. I cannot be seen to be playing favorites."

Melinda let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, Mr. Seeger, I'll tell my Aunt soon as I get home. Thank you!"

Seeger furrowed his brow. "Your Aunt? But does your mother not--"

Melinda had already disappeared into the school. Finally, Melinda thought as she walked to her locker. Things may be looking up.


Jason realized he would not need an elaborate scheme to get close enough to Diane to ask her a few questions; he needed only to rely on human nature, specifically Richie's.

He wondered what Cassie was thinking letting Richie remain in charge of anything remotely requiring either stealth or dedication. He had already come to terms with the fact that it had been a poor decision on his part to entrust Richie with the task of "protecting" the others from him. He looked on the bright side: now that he knew no one really needed any protection from him, he could rest a little easier that someone more efficient had not been dogging his heels.

Between classes that morning, Richie was always there, even if it meant a mad dash from the other side of the school only to arrive in time to see Jason stroll into his next class. Another example of Richie not taking the time to think. Had Richie done so, he would have realized that most of the Harbingers were on the same side of the school as he, and thus he needed only to stay where he was to offer sufficient "protection."

Jason arrived at his locker shortly after the bell rang for his lunch period. As he had predicted, Richie was nowhere to be seen. Richie had already bee-lined for the cafeteria, operating purely out of habit, reinforced by Jason's tendency to do the same.

Jason shoved his books into his locker and slipped into the crowd, finding a stream which would take him in the direction he wanted to go so he would not be delayed fighting against traffic. He had another psychological advantage: his self-imposed exile from the same lunch table as the other Harbingers meant they had grown accustomed to not seeing Jason at lunch.

He passed by the cafeteria, ducking his head when he saw Cassie and Ned walking inside. Still no Richie; he was likely inside, perhaps already at the table chowing down. He's so predictable, Jason thought with wry amusement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.