Shadows From the Past - Cover

Shadows From the Past

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 45

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

For once, when Cassie stands at the edge of the pit, it is because she has willed herself here. The Presence hovers at the edge of her senses, exhibiting a faint wisp of curiosity. "I promised I would do this if you let me choose," says Cassie as she peers into the swirling vortex.

She pauses for its reaction, and it is as the night before. She senses it in the pit, as if still feeling the need to entice her. "I wish you would talk to me," Cassie says in a forlorn voice. "I wish I knew why you want me to do this so much."

She finally receives an answer of a sort. The thin stream of emotion from the Presence is like finely-woven, gossamer-thin threads. She sees a particular thread wind its way past the others, one which gives her a sense of urgency.

Cassie peers downward, and the shapes swirl as if in welcome. "So it is important to you that I do this. I wish you could tell me why and not make me guess."

She considers warning it not to force her to go where it wants but realizes it is a useless gesture. She has no idea where she wants to go herself; she simply wishes to exercise her power and please this Presence so it will continue to leave her nocturnal pursuits to her choice.

Cassie takes a deep breath and steps off the edge. She closes her eyes and steels herself against the cavalcade of emotion. She does not dare open them until she is through. She is sure the shapes are faces of the long -- perhaps ancient -- departed.

The most recent memory she had recovered from her parents plays in her head. As if in response to her thoughts, the emotional weave changes, and she senses satisfaction, but for what? Before she can inquire of it, she is through and floating free in the ether.

Cassie opens her eyes and lets out a contented sigh. She smiles when nothing prods her forward. She feels in control, subject only to the gentle currents of blue-white energy flowing in serene waves, breaking around her like the waters of a placid stream.

She wills herself forward, and this time she sails through the discolored ring. The presence becomes only a vague sensation behind her, receding fast. She wonders where she should go tonight. She wants to know just how corporeal she is perceived to be. Is she truly as solid as she feels, or is her ethereal nature simply masked by the darkness of night?

She pauses as she senses she is below the Haven Mall. She gazes upwards and perceives a vision of a large parking lot near the southwest corner of the mall along Old Main Street. Despite the lateness of the hour, it blazes with mercury-vapor light, and car headlight beams sweep over the lot as they turn from Lincoln Avenue. She discerns a young woman strolling along the street.

Cassie wonders if she should do this. If she does indeed have more the appearance of a ghost, she does not want to frighten someone. Yet she remembers the time she was brought along with Stephanie when she Protected, and she had appeared solid and real enough in the bright headlights to cause the driver to nearly tip over his rig trying to avoid her.

She closes her eyes and decides on her appearance. She does not want to look too fancy. She tries to imagine herself wearing something simple, like jeans and a pullover shirt, but where she has never worn such things in her life, she cannot sufficiently envision them to make them manifest. She instead imagines herself dressed for school.

Cassie suddenly feels the cold night air against her face, and she opens her eyes, squinting as she stands in a circle of cool white light. Her gaze sweeps around her and towards the street, where she spots the young woman.

She is taken aback by the woman's appearance. The woman is younger than Cassie had guessed, likely no older than twenty. Her attire seems inappropriate for a cold winter night. A tight spandex top hugs a modest, pushed-up bosom, baring a flat midriff above very abbreviated leather shorts. Her legs are clad in black fishnets, feet squeezed into five-inch heels. The only concession to the season was a light fur stole draped loosely around her shoulders, and even then it appears more for show than warmth.

The woman turns away and steps off the sidewalk, and Cassie's eyes widen at the exposed crescent moons of her ass around the edges of the shorts. She approaches a car stopped at the light, swaying her hips and clicking her heels against the pavement.

Cassie approaches the street. The woman waves at the driver, who lowers his window slightly. The woman adopts a provocative stance, tilting her hips and placing her hand on one. She leans forward, curving her back and thrusting her bosom towards him. After a brief conversation, the window closes and the young woman turns away. The car drives away when the light changes, and the woman looks down the street.

The shock hits Cassie as she steps onto the street. A prostitute? Here in Haven?

The woman heads back towards the street, her gaze still lingering after the departed car. For a moment she occults a distant street lamp, and Cassie sees no Aura, yet the woman's emotions bear the unmistakable taint of past Dark influence.

The woman turns her gaze towards Cassie and comes to a stop just off the curb, flinching in surprise but not fear. The woman's bright, painted lips curl into a smirk, and she tosses her head back. She brushes a few errant strands of blonde hair out of her eyes, which sweep Cassie from head to toe and back again. "Well, ain't you the cute little princess."

Cassie sighs. Do even her most mundane clothes project privilege? "Um, good evening," she says in a hesitant voice.

The woman folds her arms and tilts her hips. "Listen, you better not be workin' this corner. I got here first."

Cassie's eyes widen. "Oh, no, nothing like that! I would never ... um..."

The woman smirks. "Yeah, go on, make all your silly little assumptions about me. Don't even consider that maybe I like this gig."

Cassie senses nothing but sincerity, yet the taint is still there. Could the Darkness have permanently affected this woman? Or is her Aura somehow being hidden? For once, she wishes she had Debby's ability to see psychic auras.

"So you really like, um, doing this?" Cassie asks.

The woman snorts. "What, you takin' some kinda survey or something? You look too young to be much outta high school."

"No, I was just taking a walk."

"Uh-huh. Sure. Listen, sweet-tits, no one dolled up like that at this hour is just out for a walk." Her eyes sweep Cassie again. "And the little schoolgirl look is really in right now for some stupid perverted reason."

Cassie wonders if she had indeed been guided in her Projection. Could this be a way of telling her just how prevalent the influence of the Darkness was in Haven? It is not like the Harbingers needed any more reasons to defeat it. "Do you really like doing this sort of thing?" Cassie asks in as neutral a voice as she can muster.

The woman rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine, I'll play along. Yeah, miss wannabe slice-o'-life reporter gal, I like fucking for money. It pays the rent and then some. And not just a cheap apartment, either. I got me a decent place near Mesa View." She smirks. "Lots of rich folk just down the road are real generous tippers."

Cassie sees a car approach along Old Main. Instead of queuing up at the light, it pulls to the curb and stops. "When did you start doing this?" Cassie asks.

"Three years ago, soon as it was legal to do so. Well, legal in terms of age of consent that is."

"And what were you doing before that?"

"Wow, you're pushin' this to the limit, ain't ya? Fine, I was going to school at Haven High. Worked the Inn on weekends."

Cassie's eyes widen. "Wait, the Li'l Missy Inn?"

"No, the Donald Trump Megahotel. How many fucking Inns do you think this dump has, dumbass? Look, I don't have time to--"

A tap of a car horn interrupts her and startles Cassie. She looks past the woman and sees the driver side window is down.

The young woman smirks. "Sorry, sweet-tits, got a customer. You wanna peddle yourself to the schoolgirl fetish pervs, you do it on some other street."

Cassie stares in no small measure of amazement and shock as the woman struts away, heels clicking on the concrete. The woman thrusts out her ass and bends down to lean against the edge of the door. She crosses her ankles and tilts her hips, and Cassie can discern nothing from their low murmur of clandestine conversation.

Cassie is ready to return to the line, the tension rising on her astral tether. She has an answer to one question, which is how tangible she appears to others. What she still does not know is if it extends to physical contact. For all she knew, the woman could have passed her hand right through Cassie.

She starts towards a darker area so she can disappear without being seen, when the young woman suddenly calls out, "Hey, sweet-tits, wait!"

Cassie stops as the young woman approaches her. "Alright, listen up. This guy wants a threesome and he's willing to pay real generous for it."

Cassie's heart thumps. "But I'm not--"

"Save it. I'm not buyin' it. Now listen and listen good. If we do this, I get eighty percent. Period, end of story."

"I don't--"

"But he wants to see the goods first, so come on."

The woman seizes Cassie's arm, and she is forced to jog alongside the woman to keep up. She now has her answer to her second question, but it only sparks more. How is she managing this? Has she really taken a true physical form? Is this indeed more like teleportation than Projection? Yet Stephanie Projected her teenage self when her physical body was in its thirties.

She is guided to the side of the car. She peers inside, steeling herself for her preconceived notion of a horrible lecher eying her with cold, dispassionate lust. She is taken aback to see a pleasant, middle-aged man giving her a gentle smile.

"So whaddaya think of her?" the woman asks.

Cassie's heart pounds as the man raises a hand, letting out a quavering sigh when he lays it gently against her cheek. "She looks so sweet and innocent," the man says in a soft voice. His hand alights on her shoulder and slides down her arm and side. Cassie's skin flushes and tingles. "And so pretty."

"Don't be so shy," the young woman purrs at the man. "You weren't with me."

The man pauses, and doubt flickers across his face for a moment. Finally he raises his hand to Cassie's bosom and gives one of Cassie's breasts a tentative squeeze.

Cassie swallows, feeling both the urge to bolt and to lean into his touch. She is suddenly conscious of the tightening astral tether. For a moment, she is shocked at how sexualized she has become, reacting with a flush of pleasure and a wetness in her folds at a stranger's touch.

"Oh, that is nice," the man says in a husky voice as he fondles the other one. "So nicely shaped."

"You got a place?" the woman asks. "Cost you extra if you don't."

"Yes, I live alone. I can--"

Cassie backs away. "I-I'm sorry, I can't do this. I ... I have to go."

"Now wait a fucking minute!" the woman cries as Cassie flees towards the intersection. Her hopes of walking unnoticed into a dark area are dashed; she can only hope no one is around the corner.

"You're doing this just to screw with me!" the young woman shouts. "You little bitch!"

Cassie barely rounds the corner when she feels an ethereal yank. She is rushing backwards through the line, the energy around her roaring like rushing wind and water. She rises through the mesa, her mind pummeled with feelings of amazement, satisfaction, amusement, caution, admonishment, worry, and fear. She is both praised and scolded, revered and reviled. She has little time to sort out these emotions before she slams back into her body.


Cassie bolted upright in bed, her heart still pounding, her pussy still damp. The Presence remained somewhere in the distance, and her gaze darted around the room as if expecting to see him standing there. She jumped out of bed and peered into the bathroom as her younger self had done several visions ago.

She sighed and sat inside the bay window, looking over the twinkling lights of Haven. She wished she could dismiss it as a dream like normal people could. Had she really only moments before stood with a prostitute at the mall, letting a stranger fondle her breasts?

Cassie lay a hand on her bosom and uttered a slow sigh. The nipples were still stiff, the heat in her pussy slow to recede. She resisted the temptation to masturbate her lingering arousal away.

She shivered as her hand fell away from her bosom. Projection had become yet another ability which frightened her with its power. For all intents and purposes, she was in two places at once. She could be here, safe and sound in her own bed, and at the same time in some distant location flirting with danger and...

Cassie's eyes widened as the realization struck her. "That's it, isn't it?" she said in a hushed but excited voice. "That's how I'm supposed to do it. That's how I'm supposed to rescue Jason!"


Audrey could not remember the last time she had the privilege of luxuriating in bed well after the sun had risen. Even after first her husband and then her son ceased to sit down to a decent breakfast weekday mornings, she always felt the urge to do something, as if her life would remain unfulfilled otherwise.

She rolled onto her back and uttered a contented sigh as she turned her head towards where Henry slept. She had awakened to an empty bed, something which she had become used to over the past ten years. That was about as long as she had tolerated the lack of sex.

Her lips curled into a smile as her legs shifted under the sheets, and her hand slid towards her parted thighs. She closed her eyes as fingers sank into damp folds. She heard the shower run in the other bathroom and shivered with anticipation. Her fingers slid inside her pussy, working it with gentle, slow thrusts, the exact kind she fantasized Jason would give her.

Audrey shuddered, and her nose wrinkled. Something was still so very wrong about lusting after her own son. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how many times she fucked herself with a dildo wishing it were Jason's cock, she could not overcome that last bit of revulsion over the idea.

In a way, that made it all the more exciting.

She so wanted to be a good mother to him. Why else would she have braved a move she had never wanted and the lack of sex which she had convinced herself she had never needed?

Audrey pushed her fingers into herself as far as they would go, arching her back and moaning softly. She realized she had been lying to herself all that time. She needed the sex, but Henry would not be the one to provide it. He had his chance.

Some years ago, she had suspected Henry was having an affair -- perhaps with one of those pretty young nurses at the hospital -- yet she could never find any evidence. After awhile she had given up looking, convincing herself that sex was simply a part of her life that had passed her by.

Audrey reluctantly pulled her hand from her panties and slid out of bed. She stretched and stepped towards the closet as she unbuttoned her nightgown. She glanced at the mirror on the door, then paused with her hand halfway to the hanger holding her house clothes.

Audrey withdrew her hand and turned towards the mirror. She shed her nightgown and let it fall to the floor, staring at herself as if enthralled. She watched her naked breasts swell as she drew in breath. She glanced towards the sound of rushing water, her nipples growing hard and erect. Her next breath emerged as an excited sigh as she shimmied out of her panties, revealing her glistening, bare labia.

Audrey again glanced towards the sound of rushing water. Jason was almost done with his shower. She slid a hand down her side, the other combing her fingers through her hair. She tilted her hips and let out a husky sigh, shivering at the thought of herself and Jason nude in each other's presence.

"What's come over me?" she suddenly asked herself in a husky but confused voice. "I was never like this, was I?"

Some mornings, her questions were met with reassuring answers. This time she was greeted with nothing but silence. The inner voice which had so wonderfully guided her over the past two weeks had become prone to odd lapses of silence in recent days. She was left to struggle for the answers on her own.

The feeling nagged at her that she was somehow on the wrong track. Her goal, as always, was admirable: to be the best mother she could be, yet it seemed always just out of reach. His cock was no nearer to being inside her pussy than it had been at Thanksgiving.

She shuddered again and shook her head. That was when those odd feelings reared up from the depths of her mind, threatening to steer her away from the path. She had assumed the guiding voice was some long-dormant aspect of her own personality finally asserting itself.

She had tried to follow the last bit of advice it had given her: let Jason feel more in control, even if it meant quelling her desire for him in the short term. She had been assured that once he felt more at ease, he would want to show her how much of a good mother he truly believed she was.

Audrey uttered a tiny gasp as the shower quit.

Her heart pounded. Jason would emerge from his bathroom in all his naked, manly glory. She wondered if he woke up with a hard-on like Henry would sometimes. Was it too much to expect that it would have lingered this long, that she would get a chance to see his cock so nice and stiff?

Audrey's body flushed hot. She squeezed her thighs together and felt moisture ooze in her slit. Her nipples tingled, and she resisted the urge to rub them. She would rather Jason did that.

She turned away from the closet and headed towards the door. Surely Jason would not turn her down now. All he needed was a little coaxing. He was never one to show his feelings openly around his parents. Maybe he was even afraid of rejection, that Audrey had been only teasing him.

She opened the door and paused at the threshold. She heard Jason moving around in his bathroom. She could wait for him in his bedroom. Perhaps she should lay in his bed, even masturbate for him, just to let him see how...

Audrey had an idea and returned to the closet. She reached inside and pulled out a pink satin robe. She stared at it, her hand stroking the fabric. She had bought it four years ago in a vain attempt to rekindle her husband's sexual interest. It was perfect: both a symbol of her husband's failure and a means to assuage some of her lingering doubts.

She slipped into the robe as she headed into the hall. She shivered at how sensual the fabric felt against her bare skin, the bottom edge swishing about her thighs. She sashed it at her waist, just tight enough to make her nipples poke against the fabric.

Audrey paused with her hand on the door to Jason's room, took a deep breath, then let herself inside.

No sooner than she had crossed the threshold when Jason emerged from the bathroom. Her breath caught in her throat as he froze, allowing her gaze to roam over his perfect, youthful form. She let out a slow, husky sigh as she stared at his cock, swollen in partial tumescence.

"Mom, what ... what are you... ?" Jason stammered, his voice trailing off. His wide and shimmering eyes stared at her for another moment before he rushed to the dresser.

Audrey's skin flushed when she witnessed his cock swelling further before he could cover it with his briefs. Even then, the bulge gave clear evidence of her son's endowment.

"I really wish you would knock sometimes, Mom," Jason said as he raced to the closet.

"I'm sorry, Jason, I wanted to see you before you left for school," Audrey said, her lips curling into a slow smile.

Jason glanced over his shoulder as he yanked a pair of jeans from a hanger. His gaze flitted over her body, lingering for a moment on her legs, then her breasts. "I think maybe you've seen a little too much," he muttered.

Audrey shook her head. "Please, you have no reason to be ashamed. You're ... you're a very handsome boy."

Jason pulled his jeans up and paused, letting out a quavering sigh. He turned around after securing the belt and zipper. "Mom, why are you wearing that?" he asked in a voice both bewildered and curious.

Audrey smiled. "Would you prefer I didn't?"

"Please, keep it on," Jason said in a small voice.

"I don't have to. I could remove it right now."

Jason swallowed. "I ... no ... no, don't." He plucked a shirt from the closet and put it on, racing across the room to his backpack. "I have to get ready for school, anyway, or I'll be late for the bus."

Audrey uttered a tremulous sigh and slid her hands down her hips. Her pussy had never ached this bad. Her eyes made furtive glances at his crotch, his erection still very much obvious. She so wished he would make the decision for her! She saw how his eyes could not leave her for more than a few seconds at a time. If she let the robe slide to the floor, he would never be able to resist.

Yet she could not do it. Something stopped her from taking the final step. He had to do it for her. "I just want you more and more, Jason," Audrey said. "You're going to have to do something if you want me to stop."

Jason cast a troubled look at her, yet she could see the desire in his eyes, and his cock remained quite erect. He had as much trouble hiding it as Henry had back in the early days of their marriage.

Audrey took a step closer. "You need to be more in control, don't you, Jason? They're teaching you that at the Inn. You can control me, stop me from doing what you don't want me to do."

Doubt and confusion clouded Jason's eyes. He drew in a deep breath and let it go with the words, "I'm already facing some tough choices like this concerning someone else. This is just complicating things right now, Mom."

"But it's not complicated at all. You could decide exactly what I should do. So if you don't want me to ever be naked, or see your sexy, naked body, you can do that." She paused. "Then ... later ... if you change your mind..."

"No, I ... If I did that and then let you go, you'd..." Jason trailed off.

"Yes?" Audrey asked.

Jason shook his head. "Nothing, just something I was ... it was nothing." He picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, but paused to look at her again as he headed towards the door.

Audrey touched his arm as he passed. He stopped and turned towards her, and now she could hear his soft panting. She smiled. "You're excited."

"I shouldn't be," Jason said in a flat voice.

Audrey traced her fingertips down Jason's arm. "I thought that, too, once. But I can't just shut off my feelings." She lifted her gaze to his. "But I suppose you could do that if you had control over me."

Jason bit his lower lip before he fled. Audrey leaned on the door frame, uttering a despondent sigh as she heard the front door open and close.

Do not despair.

Audrey uttered a quavering sigh as her pussy swam in moist lust. She was so glad to hear the voice again that her pussy felt as if it had been lightly stroked.

You did only as you could. You have been wonderfully patient.

Audrey closed her eyes and moaned as her pleasure rose. She swayed her hips as she humped Jason's cock in her mind's eye.

He will come around quite soon. Hold out a little longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.