Shadows From the Past
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2012 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Harbingers have little cause to celebrate either their recent victory or the coming holidays. Jason is beside himself, desperately searching Elizabeth's journal for clues to combat the Darkness and fulfill a promise to find Richie's father, all while Heather falls deeper under Laura's control and Melinda to her own mother. Little do they know they will soon be confronting something even more difficult than the Darkness itself.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Jason wished he had had more time to think about what Stacy had told him the day before. He had hoped to spare some time during his classes by tuning out the teacher in subjects he felt he knew more than the instructor did. However, exams were in only two weeks, and he did not want to miss any clues as to what would be on the test. Most years he did not need such hints, but with as disrupted as his life had been, he was in danger of getting a mark less than an "A" for the first time in his life.

As he approached the Inn, Jason tried to guess what Stacy would do next. It followed logically that she would prompt him into taking more control of Cindy; perhaps alter her behavior so she would want sex only with him, or could orgasm only by him. It would mirror the theme of his erotic dreams which had already served as a predictor.

So I have to imagine that I could do such a thing, Jason thought as he passed a line of trees opposite the curb, the Inn looming ahead. I have to envision myself doing it, and then ... not do it?

It seemed almost too simple, like knowing that eating too much sugar was bad for him and thus avoiding sweets, even though he could envision himself eating those same sweets. Why would this be any harder?

He shook his head, realizing the analogy was not as apt as he would like. Yes, I want to make her have sex with me, but I don't have to.

Immediately the thought came to him that he would never do such a thing were he of his right mind. No, he was doing it again. He was denying his own weaknesses. He had to believe he would do it. He reminded himself how he had tried to claim the power of the House at the others' expense.

Even then, his mind jumped to the defense and claimed he had been corrupted by the House.

What Elizabeth had tried to do now clicked into place. Her potion -- if it had ever existed -- forced the mental split which the Darkness sought to exploit but retained control over it. It was almost literally like stepping outside of one's body.

I must believe it! Jason thought frantically. I must believe I could want to enslave her. I must accept that! I...

Jason was at the front door before he realized he had turned away from the street. He took a deep breath and stepped inside.

Cindy turned at his approach and gave him a smile, though the corners of her mouth twitched. "Um, hi, Jason."

"Hi," Jason said in a small voice. His cock swelled in anticipation as he envisioned her mouth wrapped around it. I want her to suck me off. I accept that, but I don't have to do it.

She gave him another anxious look, and some of Jason's more prurient thoughts faded. Her hands fidgeted, and her eyes darted over Jason as if not sure where to place them. They lingered for a second on his crotch before she turned her head towards her compatriot. "Take over for me for a bit?"

Her partner just grunted without looking up from the paperback she was reading.

Cindy stepped out from behind the counter. "Um ... Ms. Missen said I was supposed to be working with you from now on, but she didn't say exactly what I was supposed to be doing."

Jason's cock rose to swift hardness as he thought of something he would love to have her do. He fought back the urge to manifest his desire as words. "She didn't leave you with any instructions?"

Cindy shook her head. "And she's not in right now. Look, um ... can ... can I talk to you about something?" She glanced around. "In private?" she added in a whisper.

Was this an excuse to get him alone so she could have more of his cock? Jason would not mind that at all, but he would not say a word about it. He loved the idea that she liked to suck only his cock, but he could choose what he did or did not do.

"Sure," Jason said, hoping it did not sound too flippant.

"We'll use Ms. Missen's office," said Cindy. "I have to ask her exactly what she wants me to do with you anyway."

Jason saw her shudder and heard a quaver in her voice. I'd love for her to suck me off again, he thought, and tried hard to accept that it was his own desire and not imposed by Stacy's will.

Cindy shooed him inside the office before following and closing the door behind her.

"Is something wrong?" Jason asked.

Cindy wrung her hands, her eyes darting over the room as if trying to avoid him. "I ... this is something I really shouldn't be discussing with you. I mean, it sounds stupid when I think about it now."

"What is it?" Jason said, his voice betraying genuine concern.

"Well ... last night..." She sighed and took a step closer to him, lowering her voice. "I went over to my boyfriend's house, and ... a-and I couldn't do it. I couldn't... " She blushed. "Do with him what I did with you yesterday."

Of course you couldn't, since you want only my cock, came the thought into his head. And there's nothing wrong with ... that is ... it IS wrong but...

"Because you could think only of mine," said Jason.

Cindy's blush deepened. "I don't ... I mean, I enjoyed doing it for you, but..."

She's looking at it too hard, sprang the thought into Jason's head. Before his mouth could give voice to the words, they were stopped by the realization that she was able to see something was amiss.

"Jason, this ... this is going to be a strange question, but ... but did you ... did you do something to me yesterday?"

Jason's heart pounded. She understood. She realized something was happening to her.

"I-I wouldn't say anything so odd like that, but ... well, to be honest, things always seem a little odd around this Inn, like the staff acting like they're flying high on drugs or something."

I can be honest with her. I can explain it, and she'll understand. "Cindy, yes, I sort of ... I did something to you," Jason said. "I altered your behavior."

Cindy stared at him, wide-eyed. "A-are you serious?"

"Very serious. I made you want to suck only my cock."

Jason was relieved at how easily the words rolled off his tongue. Perhaps he had found some sort of loophole in Stacy's power. Perhaps brutal honesty was a defense somehow.

Cindy looked bewildered. "How could you ... no, this doesn't make sense."

Jason's heart leapt. "I know it doesn't, but that's what happened."

"But that's impossible!"

"You want my cock now, don't you?"

Cindy's eyes glistened. She licked her lips and nodded slowly.

Yes, I have to be honest with her. That's the only way to accept that I am capable of such things. "And I really would love you to do it right now. My cock is hard just thinking about it."

Cindy let out a shaky sigh. "Jason, all I want to do is swallow up your cock and..." She closed her eyes and pressed her hands into her temples. "No, I shouldn't be wanting this! Why do I want to suck your cock so badly?!"

"Because I made you want it," Jason said in a husky voice.

"Wh-why?"

Because I enjoy it.

Jason's lips parted, and his mouth froze.

I can't deny that I enjoy it.

Jason closed his mouth and swallowed hard. I enjoy changing her behavior to suit me. Just like I did at the House ... but I don't have to ... if I enjoy it, why not ... because I can choose not to do it ... but why choose not to? Why deny it? ... because it's NOT RIGHT ... it wasn't "right" at the House and that didn't stop me ... but that was different, that...

"Because I enjoyed doing it," Jason said in a breathy, strained voice.

"But..."

Jason's cock pulsed with his heartbeat. He had to let it out soon or the ache would become unbearable. She was going to do it anyway, so why waste time? That was accepting of his weaknesses, wasn't it? He started to undo his belt.

Cindy's mouth dropped open and she took a half-step backwards. Her foot was poised to take another, rocking on its toes in indecision. Her eyes drifted downward as his jeans slid down his legs and she beheld the straining bulge of his cock.

Now I have accepted it, thought Jason from the depths of his lust-soaked mind. I am free. "I'm enjoying it now," he said in a low voice as he pulled his briefs down his legs. Cindy uttered a tiny gasp and wrapped an arm under her breasts, the nipples already hard and tenting the shirt. "You can't resist sucking my cock, and I really love that."

Cindy moaned and fell to her knees. She curled her fingers around the base of his cock and stared at it, wetting her lips, her eyes still betraying as much fear as desire.

The former almost got to him. His train of thought paused as if some battle raged just under the surface of his consciousness.

I enjoy what I'm doing to her. I have accepted that. I am ready to move on.

Jason could see both the truth and the lie to those thoughts, but he was unable to distinguish between the two. Before he could sort through them, Cindy's lips slid down his cock, and the debate no longer mattered. All that mattered was warm lips, a skilled tongue, and a sexy, compliant girl.


Debby had tried to listen quietly and let Cassie tell her tale, but when it came to the part about nearly falling to someone wielding Dark power, she could no longer hold her tongue. "By the Goddess, Cassie, are you all right?" she asked in an alarmed voice, placing a hand on Cassie's shoulder.

Cassie sighed and grasped Debby's hand. "I'm fine, " she said with a trace of impatience in her voice.

"Ya better be," Ned said in equal parts concern and admonishment.

"Ned, I had no idea I would be so substantial when I Projected."

"Yeah, but ya were already worried 'bout bein' sucked in by--"

"That was in the line, where I expected it. Please, let me finish."

Ned uttered an exasperated sigh with which Debby could sympathize. She wanted to act as the protective parent and scold Cassie for taking such a risk, yet even she had not fathomed that Cassie's power would be so strong in this regard.

"I'm sorry, babe," said Ned in a softer voice. "I'm yer boyfriend, it's in my job description ta be worried about ya."

"The only thing that saved me was when the tether pulled me back," Cassie said.

Debby nodded. "Yes, that makes sense. It's likely you can remain corporeal for only a limited amount of time."

"But it seems like every time I do it, I can stay that way a little longer, like I--"

"Whoa, time out," Ned said. "Sorry, but some of this is Greek ta me. What's this tether yer talkin' about?"

"It's associated with astral projection," Debby explained. "It keeps you linked to the physical world. Supposedly if it breaks your spirit cannot return to your body, but there's never been a verified case of that ever happening."

"It's sort of like a safety line, Ned," Cassie said. "Or at least that's what it seems to me. It always pulls me back when I'm in danger."

"Huh. I wouldn't count on that, if I were ya."

"I'm not going to. The only reason I had trouble this time was because I wasn't expecting it."

"Cassie, I'm sorry to interrupt," said Debby. "But I have to say something. What you did last night was nothing short of astounding."

"What do you mean?" Cassie asked in a nervous voice. "Others can do it, can't they? Certainly not a lot, but..."

She trailed off, and Debby gazed into her pleading eyes with no small measure of chagrin. Cassie was similar to Diane in some ways; neither really wanted the responsibility which came with their abilities. Only their reasons were different.

"I've never heard of anyone taking real, physical form," said Debby in a gentle voice.

"But it had to be an illusion, like how I conjured the different clothing around me. For all I know, if that man had touched me, his hand would have passed right through."

"Or he coulda been fooled inta believin' he was touching ya," Ned said.

"Oh, now, Ned, that sounds too much like Victor's power."

Debby heard the faint quaver in Cassie's voice. "No, not like his power, Cassie," Debby said. "Otherwise you could have made him believe anything you wanted to make him leave you alone, and I'm sure that's all you wanted."

Cassie nodded, looking forlorn. "I-I have no idea what would have happened had he managed to do anything to me."

"Unfortunately, I haven't dealt with this sort of thing enough to be able to answer that."

"Let's not find out, 'kay?" Ned said.

"I don't intend to," declared Cassie. "But I wish I knew why I can do this. I don't think Stephanie ever had this level of power."

"She had never been allowed to develop it," Debby said. "The fact that she could manifest so strongly while still trapped in a tiny pocket of her mind means she had the potential to become very powerful in this regard."

"But Steph took years ta get ta that point," Ned said. "What's Cassie tappin'?"

"It could be the mesa. A line runs right under it, and mesas were frequent gathering places for many Native American tribes. There could be a cache of spiritual energy that's helped fuel her--"

"That's it," Cassie said in a small voice, staring straight ahead with shimmering eyes.

Debby paused. She already felt the context was wrong by a single glance at her troubled psychic aura. "That's only a theory, Cassie. I'd have to do some research to see what tribes were--"

"I don't mean that!" Cassie suddenly snapped. "I just thought of something. I read some of the journal before I gave it to Ned, enough to know that when Elizabeth used the potion to help her free someone from the Darkness, she had to be near the person to do it."

Ned frowned. "I don't like where this train is headed."

Debby took another moment to understand, and she uttered a small gasp.

"It only makes sense," Cassie said in a shaky voice. "If Ned finds the potion recipe in the journal and we make it--"

"A super-sized 'if' there, babe."

"Well, we don't have anything else. Please, don't make this harder for me."

"I'll be as hard as I like when ya go off talkin' 'bout shootin' yerself inta--"

"Cassie, Ned, please," Debby said, squeezing Cassie's shoulder. She looked at Cassie and uttered a sigh. "I think I understand what you want to do. You want to be the one who tries to rescue Jason."

"It's the only way it could be done, Mrs. Radson," Cassie said in a quavering voice. "If any of us tries to approach him, he'll see it coming. He's read the journal, so there's too much of a chance he'll know what we're planning."

"But yer not doin' it when he's at the Inn," Ned declared.

"Don't you see, it's the only way!" Cassie cried. "I can Project myself only down the one line. If I wanted to confront him at home, I would have to go down a different line, and for that I would have to go through the node. That's more dangerous than Projecting myself to the Inn."

Ned looked about to protest, paused, then uttered an exasperated sigh. "Shit. Ya don't give yerself enough credit fer standin' in fer Jason. That bit of logic was worthy of him."

Cassie looked only slightly mollified, but Debby was relieved to see Cassie give him a small smile in acknowledgement of his attempt to concede the argument. Ned was not the only one who wanted to tell Cassie to forget the idea. Debby still clung to the idea that she was the adult and thus should be the one taking the risks so the children remain safe.

"Children" who likely had more experience with the supernatural -- and matters sexual -- than she ever would.

"I don't like it, Ned," Cassie said in a low voice. "The idea scares me out of my wits. And it means I won't have as much time as I wanted to fix the other problem, or learn about my forgotten childhood."

"Is there something else wrong, Cassie?" Debby asked, trying not to sound anxious.

Cassie told her of the conversation with her mother concerning Richie.

"I had the idea he could jus' sneak in the back," Ned said.

Debby sighed. "I hate the idea of going against another parent's directives towards their children but--"

"But the fact that all of us are doin' the horizontal fandango in yer guest bedroom prolly already does that."

"I know, and of course I'm going to do everything I can to allow Richie to meet with us, but I don't have to like resorting to such trickery."

"Hey, I hear ya. Have ya got an alley or something that runs behind yer yard?"

"Unfortunately, no, but the house on the lot bordering the back yard has been for sale for the last four months. With the economy the way it is, I don't think anyone will be buying it anytime soon. He may be able to come through there." Debby sighed and shook her head. "I really hope someone doesn't see him and call the police. That's more trouble than we need right now."

"I'd take a run-in with the long arm of the law over a run-in with the Poobah of Evil any day of the week," said Ned. He looked at Debby and frowned. "And as fer the central cog in this great machination -- namely the journal -- it ain't 'zactly meshin' with the rest of the gears. I ain't found squat so far."

"You've only had a day," Cassie said. "Don't be so hard on yourself."

"If she did leave a code, it would have to be subtle," Debby said.

Ned nodded. "So yer thinkin' the same thing Cassie did, that she was forced ta hide something."

"I consider it a rather wild theory, though."

"Well, mebbe it ain't so much after all." Ned told her about the cut-off journal entry, the newer-looking pages, and the ultra-neat script.

Debby's eyes widened. "I had never noticed that!"

"But don't get yer hopes up," Ned said. "This is still a hell of a long shot. Trouble is, the code could be right in front of my nose and I wouldn't know it." He pointed at his bulbous and slightly misshapen nose. "And for this schnozz, that's sayin' a lot. So if ya got any clues whatsoever, I'd love ta hear 'em."

Debby looked thoughtful. Her eyes darted around the room, looking for inspiration. They fell on her own Book of Simples on the dining room table. She thought about Elizabeth's and her Book of Shadows, and then the journal...

"Threes," Debby finally said.

"Come again?"

"She may have based the code on the number three," Debby explained. "Three is a very important number to Pagans. It's part of our faith as it represents the threefold nature of the Goddess."

"Sorta like Father, Son, Holy Spirit kinda thing?"

Debby smiled. "More like the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone."

"That's where that's from. Huh, learn something new every day. Okay, yeah, I'll see if that gets me anywhere." He turned to Cassie and gave her an apologetic look. "Um ... guess we should call off the horizontal shenan--"

Cassie grasped his hand and dragged him towards the stairs. "Stop talking nonsense, Ned," Cassie said in a husky voice. "Come on."

"But I thought ya were too upset ... I mean ... oh man, I don't understand girls one bit."

Debby hid a smile behind her hand. She had seen what Ned could not, that the bands of Cassie's sexual energy in her psychic aura had waned. All the stress of the last two days had drained what she had stored, and instinct was driving her to acquire more.

She also sensed no small amount of genuine love and affection, and that made all the difference in the world to her.


Jason discovered he really liked Cindy's tits around his cock as well.

His hips rocked to a gentle but swift rhythm, his cock enveloped by soft and eager flesh. Cindy's hips writhed as her pussy longed to be touched. She licked her lips as she watched the head protrude from her plump mounds with each thrust, and Jason imagined she longed to have it in her mouth again.

He did not have to imagine it, as that was what he was making her do. Despite knowing he wanted this tit-fuck, she longed to feel his cock plunging past her lips and over her tongue. He eased his desire for her boobs, and she surged forward and devoured his cock again, moaning as her head bobbed.

Jason let out a slow sigh as his pleasure rose. He recalled how he had always wanted Melinda to give him a tit-fuck but never had the courage to ask. Ever since he and Cassie had been forced to do it that way by Melissa, he had harbored an urge to do it again.

Even then, I understood that forcing it upon someone could be enjoyable.

The logic of the thought was twisted too far past Jason's threshold of belief. He sensed the icy touch of a tendril of Dark power which had been worming its way into his mind from the moment he and Cindy had stepped into the room.

Jason moaned and tilted his head back as his pleasure climbed. He sensed the tendril pressing into his subconscious, ready to penetrate it at a moment of weakness. He tried to hold on to the desire to protect the Harbingers, brandishing it as a shield against the encroachment upon his will.

(Maybe being your slave wouldn't be so bad)

Jason's thoughts faltered, collapsing beneath the crashing wave of ecstasy as his cock spurted hot cum into Cindy's willing mouth. She closed her eyes and let her breath out through her nose, as if savoring the taste. A few drops dribbled from around the corners of her mouth before she could swallow.

"Oh man," Jason moaned as his orgasm waned, Cindy still licking his flagging cock. "I enjoyed that."

Cindy drew back and licked her lips clean of any cum she had missed, then slowly stood. "And you enjoyed making me do that?"

Jason paused and nodded. "Yeah. I liked it," he said, his voice less enthusiastic.

Cindy uttered a slow sigh and averted her eyes, wrapping her arms around herself. She paused and shook her head. "I can't do it. I can't think of having anyone else's cock in my mouth except yours."

"Yes, I know," Jason said in a more neutral voice.

She looked at him, her eyes shimmering. "My boyfriend might leave me if I can't do this for him. He really likes it."

Jason swallowed. He had no words for her.

"You really like doing this to me?" she asked in a small voice.

"Um ... yes, I do."

"I want to be angry with you but ... but your cock is so tasty and I don't want to give it up."

"I just really love how you do it. And I love how I'm the only one you'll do it with." Jason wanted to add something like "but I don't want to be this way" or "but I have no choice" but neither seemed to be a complete truth or a complete lie.

He had to be honest with her; he had established that at the start. But had that not been in a different context? Wasn't it supposed to lead him away from this path? Instead, he had plunged further along and was no longer as keen about retreating.

The door opened. Cindy uttered a tiny gasp and blushed as she gathered her shirt and bra. "Sorry about this again, Ms. Missen," she said in a sheepish voice as she put on her bra.

"It's fine," said Stacy in a gentle voice as she crossed the room. She gave Jason a warm smile as she passed. "You may go now, Cindy."

Cindy pulled on her shirt and rushed out the door.

Jason looked at Stacy as he pulled up his pants and briefs. "So what was the point of this?"

Stacy sat behind her desk and folded her hands. "That first day, Jason, you did not want to come here, did you?"

"No, of course not."

Stacy grinned. "Now you do."

"But I don't--"

"Hush, Jason," Stacy said. "Think through what you say or you will only sound foolish. Whatever silly denial you may decide to launch at me, the fact remains that you enjoy manipulating Cindy's desires and behavior."

Jason secured his pants and dashed to the desk. "How can you say that? She said her boyfriend would leave her over this!"

"And how does that change the facts, hmm? You still enjoy what you did and you look forward to doing it again."

Jason opened his mouth but closed it again without a word.

Stacy leaned forward. "Oh, yes, you're feeling uneasy about it, perhaps even guilty, but you've taken your first major step nonetheless. You like manipulating her. You'll come back to get another chance at it."

"I come back here because I have to, because something will happen to my mother if I don't."

"And yet my statement remains true." Stacy leaned back in her chair. "That is all for today, Jason. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow."

Jason wanted to say "that makes one of us," but that would not be honest, and this was all about being honest to himself. He said nothing as he turned and headed out the door.


Despite Diane's attempt to delay her trip to Debby's house, the guest room was still occupied when she arrived. Debby ushered her inside despite her insistence she could have waited outside.

"I just don't want to impose," Diane said.

"Not at all, Diane," Debby said with a gentle smile, a robe draped over one arm. "This gives me a chance to explain to you what I have planned for today."

Diane nodded and took a seat on the sofa and expected Debby to follow. Instead, Debby placed her robe on the easy chair and reached for the top button of her blouse.

"It's late enough that I want to get ready ahead of time," Debby said as she started to unbutton her blouse. She added with an amused smile, "Just didn't want you getting the wrong idea that I was, well, doing some sort of strip tease for you."

Diane gave her a tiny smile and a nod. She would not have minded if it were a strip-tease. Debby was not exactly hard to look at nude. "Um ... do you need me to prepare like that, too?"

"Only if you want to, dear," Debby said as she shed her blouse. "I want to try something different today. I want you to try to store the energy you generate rather than project it at me."

Diane was about to say something when Debby removed her bra, letting her generous breasts spill over her chest. She had seen Debby naked countless times, but this was the first time she had ever witnessed Debby undressing. She shifted position and squeezed her legs together for a moment. "But I'm not sure I even know how anymore."

Debby pushed her jeans down her legs and stepped out of them, leaving her in only a pair of frilly while panties. "It just takes a bit of concentration while you're generating the energy."

Diane watched Debby bend over to pick up her pants and squirmed. "But I've done that before and nothing happened," Diane said in a slightly husky voice.

Debby straightened up. "I know, dear," she said as she grasped the waistband of her panties. "But I feel we've exercised your energy channels enough that we may have shaken loose whatever blocked your ability."

Diane did not completely understand, and she was distracted by the descent of Debby's panties. She glanced at Debby's pussy and saw it was already glistening. Her own sex tingled in response, and she felt flushed.

"And you've been bolstered by your recent successes," Debby added as she stepped out of her panties.

Diane finally realized that everything Debby said was code for "and you should feel more confident now." She had feared that Debby would conclude that her problems were no more than a lack of "believing in herself." If that were indeed true, she doubted she had a prayer.

Debby leaned over the chair just as footsteps started towards the top of the stairs. As Debby retrieved her robe, the footsteps abruptly paused, and Ned's voice blurted, "Whoa..."

Debby turned and gave Ned a smile. She slipped on her robe as she said, "Just preparing myself for my session with Diane."

"Gotta hand it ta ya, Mrs. R.," Ned said as he and Cassie descended the stairs. "Ya look good fer someone yer age ... er, I mean, someone as old as ... uh..."

Cassie uttered a sigh and shook her head, but traded a tiny smile with Debby.

"I'm quite proud to have maintained my body as well as I have," Debby said in a soft voice as she sashed the robe closed. "I will take your words as a compliment."

"We'll get out of your way, Mrs. Radson," said Cassie, hurrying down the stairs with her arm locked around Ned's. She gave Diane a guilty look. "Sorry if we held things up."

Diane's eyes flicked over Cassie's slightly disheveled hair, and for a moment felt envious of Ned. Her pussy tingled as she thought of the last time she had seen Cassie naked. As much as she adored Heather's big boobs, she liked Cassie's lovely rounded ones. Her nipples always had a faintly sweet taste.

Diane let out a husky breath and squeezed her legs shut. Why was she suddenly thinking so much about sex? She had never faced a session with Debby with this much enthusiasm, yet her pussy was so wet that she hoped it would not stain her panties.

Cassie looked a bit stricken as she headed towards the front door, Ned in tow. Diane wished she had not been so distracted; Cassie had likely misinterpreted Diane's lack of response.

Diane would have called out, but Debby's voice rang out over hers. "Please let me know the moment you find anything, Ned. And Cassie, be careful if you try Projecting again."

"Will do," said Ned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.