Interview With the Bimbo - Cover

Interview With the Bimbo

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Chapter 14: Fifi

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Fifi - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Annabelle could see that retelling her story was beginning to take its toll on Lulu.

"Do you need a break?" she asked, "We can continue tomorrow if you need."

Lulu smiled at her. "No, I'll be fine." She replied. "This needs to be told now. I've waited over twenty years to tell my story. I'm not waiting another day to finish it."

"If that's what you want," said Annabelle sitting back as Lulu picked up where she had left off.

"2003 brought with it the lesbian phase of my testing regime. It began with just the one girl: Fifi, she was just like me to look at; the same blonde hair, fuckable lips, colossal tits, everything."

"You'd not been with a girl before?"

"Not at Venus. It was already well documented that a Bimbo was inherently bisexual so there was never any need to research it. But with my contract winding down it seemed they were determined to explore every sexual avenue possible. So after months of kinks and fetishes, it was now time for Lulu the Lesbian."

"So how was it?"

"It was far from my worst experience in Chrystal Heights, my body loved lesbian sex just as much as cock and Fifi God bless her was a lovely girl ... dumb as a post, but a lovely girl.

"She had a really cute personality which made the sex quite fun to be honest. And when you are instructed to role-play sexually experimenting with your ditzy, slutty cheerleader roommate, it is much easier when your co-star is actually a ditzy, slutty cheerleader." Lulu paused for a second and smiled, "Yeah, Fifi was fun."

"It sounds like you liked her." Said Annabelle

"She was a nice girl. She was so genuine and innocent."

"Innocent? She was a bimbo."

"And what does that have to do with anything?" snapped Lulu, "I'm a bimbo too but I am still myself. That's the whole reason why I am able to be here with you now. If you try hard enough and want it enough, your true personality can still shine through the bimbification. Albeit a true personality that wants to fuck a lot."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"I know. Stereotypes are always hard to break, even when a rebuttal is sitting right in front of you. It's just sad that the general public cannot see bimbos in the same light that we see ourselves."

"In what light?"

"When I meet a bimbo (and I have met a lot), in all but the most lost to their urges I can see the shadow of who they once were. I can spot a cute bimbo from a snotty one. I can tell a kind heart from a selfish. The wider-world on the other hand just see an airhead that likes to fuck.

"Now Fifi was definitely airheaded, and she sure loved to fuck, my god she loved to fuck, but she had personality as well, an endearing quality that I could see which meant ironically that I probably got more pleasure out of sex with her than the guys that used to line up in anticipation of when their turn would come."

"It seems like you miss her."

"I miss a lot of the girls; some of the guys too. We had some good times outside of all the sex and dildos. There were some real aspirational figures within Venus that still give me hope that Chrystal Heights can become a better place. I know more than a few felt guilty about what happened next, especially Fifi..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.