Interview With the Bimbo - Cover

Interview With the Bimbo

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Chapter 3: Life in Emerald Lake

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Life in Emerald Lake - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

"So that's how you became like this?" asked Annabel,

"No, that's how I became an air headed, sex-crazed bimbo that the stereotype expects. It took years to become who I am today. On that day, when I saw Lester for the first time as Lulu, I wasn't thinking of trying to escape, or even trying to think clearly. My goals were simple, to get his cock inside me as quickly as possible because masturbation pales in comparison to having as many cocks inside you as you can get your hands on.

I wish I could say that I tried to resist him when he unlocked my cell door, that I put up a fight. The truth is though that I jumped him the second I was able. No voice in my head told me to stop, I had shed the burden of independent thought and embraced the joys of mindless slutty sex.

"Over the next few hours, Lester fucked me in every position he could think of (as well as a few others I begged for). It seemed like both of us were insatiable and I can honestly say that I never felt happier or freer than I did that day.

"Over the next few days I was given the opportunity to pay back all the people of Emerald Lake that I had wronged (or at least planned to wrong). The owner of the local shop, the pub landlord, I must have sucked and fucked half the town in that short period of time but by the end of it, my wrongs had all been righted and I was ready to be put to work."

"Put to work?"

"Of course. Being a bimbo doesn't absolve one of responsibility; I had to earn my keep. Luckily Lester was a man with connections and was soon able to get me a position at the local coffee shop.

It was a simple job, just serving coffee and sucking cock, but it was honest work and I felt proud to be finally earning my keep after a lifetime of conning and scrounging."

"So you were a prostitute."

"Absolutely not! The blowjobs weren't part of my job description and I never accepted money for doing them. I was desperate to suck every new cock that came into that coffee shop and the owners didn't object as custom must have tripled during my time there. Even to this day, I still feel a small sense of pride over the effect I had on that place. There is even the odd occasion when I miss it."

"So if you were happy there, how come we are having this interview today? What changed?"

"I changed. Like I said before, a bimbo isn't a mindless slut, she's a girl for whom a lot of the time thinking and worrying is far too much effort.

"For nearly two years I was that kind of girl. Happy to just serve my coffees and suck my cocks without a care in the world. I was so blasé about intelligent thought that there was even a six month period where I descended into speaking in the third person."

"You're kidding right?"

"No I'm completely serious. Six months of 'Hi, what can Lulu get you?', 'Lulu wants to suck Antonio's cock', and 'Can Lulu make you happy?'. I know I told you I sometimes look back at that time with pride, but I cringe when I think of how far I fell before my epiphany."

"Epiphany?"

"It was I was May 13th, 1989. I was serving coffee to Brad, one of my regulars when I suddenly wandered if there was anything on at the cinema."

Annabel looked at Lulu cynically, "That's it? How can that be a defining moment?"

"You don't understand. Thinking about the cinema was an independent thought. I hadn't had an independent thought in two years and I just realised it then.

It's amazing to think that one little thought about the cinema opened the floodgates to a wave of thoughts and opinions on everything from my favourite type of coffee, to why I was sucking people's cocks for free in a coffee shop."

"But you said you enjoyed doing that."

"When I believed it was what I wanted to do I did, yes. But now I was beginning to think about everything. I started to realise that I had changed, that this cock sucking, coffee slut wasn't the real me. I was still desperate to be fucked all day, every day, but I began to think that that was a bad thing.

"I still used to see Lester everyday after work as he owned the room I lived in and also regularly brought men to me each even to satisfy the ache in my pussy that just giving blowjobs all-day couldn't cure. So when these thoughts became more and more common, I decided to speak to him about my misgivings over where my life was headed."

"How did that work out for you?"

"Not as I had hoped. That was the moment when the last of my naivety disappeared. Up until then, I saw Lester as my saviour, my confident, the man who saved me from myself and gave me a second chance at life in Emerald Lake. It never even entered my head how he was the one responsible for changing me, making me the blonde bimbo I am today.

"I went to Lester thinking he would protect me. That he would help me discover who I really am. What I got was a week of mental torture and conditioning intended to revert me back to the airhead I had been for the past two years."

"What did he do?"

"When I came to him, he was with three of his friends. As soon as he heard my plight he motioned them over to me. Instead of helping me, Lester instructed the guys to fuck me over and over again. It was impossible to fight it, my mind may have been returning, but I still had the body of a slut.

All through the night Lester and his friends had their way with me, fucking me over and over again, one at a time, two at a time, all at once, there was nothing they didn't do to me that evening.

"By the end of the night I was a quivering, cum-filled wreck, handcuffed to a bed and left there overnight to recover.

"The next morning it began again. Lester entered with four other guys and they were each instructed to use me however they wished. However, unlike the night before, they stopped everything they were doing the moment I was getting close to coming. Over and over again they would bring me to the edge before stopping at the moment of maximum frustration. It was torture.

"Then at about seven o'clock that evening, Lester called everyone of me and for the first time since I had come to see him, he spoke to me directly:"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.