Interview With the Bimbo
Chapter 2: Origins

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Origins - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

It was 1987 when it happened. Back then I wasn't called Lulu, there was no Lulu. I was Louise; a nineteen year old runaway getting by from moving from town to town, taking whatever I could and then moving onto the next. My good looks and quick mind were enough to fool even the most cynical into believing that I was somebody they could trust. In a couple of weeks I could strip a village of most of its disposable income and move onto the next before anyone even arose suspicion. It was a perfect life of crime and in a country the size of America, one can always move on far enough that even when the victims realise they've been conned, you are too far away for it to be a problem.

I know you might be thinking, now that you know my story that maybe I deserve this fate, that I am being punished like a criminal should be. But please understand, I was a nineteen year old girl with no parents, no high school education and my only job prospects would be to work some dead end job for people with only a fraction of the intelligence I possessed. I know now that what I used to do was wrong, but for a nineteen year old in that situation, it can be quite easy to think that the world owes you something. I was just determined to take as much of that something as I could.

"So what happened next?"

"I hit one town too many."

I still remember those few days like they were yesterday. It had been a few weeks since my last 'windfall' and so I was in desperate need for funds. That was when I happened upon a place called Emerald Lake.

At first it just felt like any other town or village I had used in the past. Pleasant looking streets, lots of diners and local shops, even a British theme pub. It was the epitome of the phrase, appearances can be deceiving. For starters it took a few hours to notice that nobody in this town was ugly, not the women at least. They were ... well they all looked like I do now.

"Did that not alert your suspicions at the time?"

Of course not, why would I have suspected something which at the time I 'knew' was impossible? I just assumed that maybe I'd happened across a town with a tiny gene pool or maybe even I millionaire town complete with the Barbie girl mail order brides. I was too young and naïve to be suspicious.

"So what happened?"

I just did my normal thing; talked my way into a local hotel, borrowed some money of the kind-hearted landlord and plotted my next plan of action. It wasn't until the evening that I began to think that something was different.

"How so?"

Well for starters, I began to realise that the women weren't just easy on the eye, they were raging sluts too. You couldn't walk into a shop, bar or restaurant without seeing some guy getting sucked or even fucked by one of these girls, even when in clear sight of everyone else in the premises.

I'd never witnessed anything as insane as that first day in Emerald Lake and quickly decided that it was best for me to get out of town first thing the next morning.

"So why didn't you?"

It wasn't that easy. I had to get through the evening first and that, as it turned out, was impossible.

"Why? What happened?"

I got horny. I don't know how it happened but the moment I returned to my hotel room I was just overwhelmed by a desperate need to come. I tried to distract myself by watching TV but every channel was hardcore porn. What made it worse though was that the off button on the remote was disabled, the volume controls were reversed and the wires and plugs were all sealed off so I couldn't stop it. Needless to say that the state I was in, I was soon way past the idea of trying to ignore my needs and quickly onto the plan of satisfying them as quickly as possible. Twenty minutes later I was in bed, watching the TV and trying to get myself off as fast as my fingers could carry me.

The problem was though, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get off. I was getting hornier and hornier but there was no end product. I got trapped in a desperate loop where the harder I tried to come, the hornier I got and the hornier I got, the harder I tried to come but it just was not happening. It was clear that for whatever reason I needed more than just my fingers to get to where I wanted to go.

An hour passed and I still could not get what I needed. My vibrator couldn't do the job, nor could the shower head in my room or even the wide variety of vegetables I ordered through room service as I desperately ran out of ideas. I knew I was left with no other choice than to go out and find a guy to satisfy my craving. Believe me, I abhorred one night stands, never had them. But this was an emergency.

I went down to the hotel bar which luckily was already quite busy. Most of the guys there were already paired up with the blonde sex puppets but there was one guy I could see who was on his own. He looked about mid-thirties, well dressed, maybe a little older than I would have liked but the state I was in then, he was more than acceptable.

Luckily for me also, he was sat at the bar so I didn't need any excuse to go up and sit next to him. I could just approach the bar, order a drink and let him talk me into bed.

So I sit by him at the bar, order the most provocatively named cocktail on the menu and wait for him to talk to me. However, after ten minutes of sitting there, I was still waiting. I tried smiling at him, making suggestive comments to the barman, I even undid one too many buttons on my blouse but to no avail, he just didn't react to anything. I tried scanning the bar for another single guy, but there were none, he was my only option.

I felt I had no choice but to make the first move. I asked all the usual questions, what was his name, where was he from and so forth and got all the usual answers: his name was Lester and he was a scientist, born and raised in Emerald Lake. I then started giving all the obvious signs, touching my hair, stroking his arm anything to try and make him realise it was his lucky night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.