BBW: Wife's New Friend - Cover

BBW: Wife's New Friend

by Diamondback

Copyright© 2012 by Diamondback

True Story Sex Story: Wife meets a man at a party thrown at our condo, with the expected consequences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   Slow   .

It was a few years after our little adventure in the Dominican Republic, and my wife Melanie and I were in our late 20s/early 30s when we moved into a new condo community on the gulf coast of Florida. Nothing had happened since our trip, and I wondered if what had happened had been just a one time thing, one of those wild things you do only on a vacation. She definitely seemed more "settled down" now, and it was hard to believe that this was the same married woman who had not that long ago fucked two complete strangers in a foreign country, much to her husband's delight.

After moving in to our condo, we took our time settling into our new surroundings, which featured a lot of great amenities. This complex was definitely geared towards young professionals, and the management would often host little community get-togethers, a chance to meet some of your neighbors. We finally decided to attend one of these events, held at the management office that had one of the pool areas behind it. Caterers and a DJ were brought in, and created quite a spread.

We arrived soon after it had gotten dark. Melanie had decided to hear this rather low cut blue top (much to my insistence) and a blue and white floral dress. I had preferred she had worn something a little racier, but given that she is a larger girl I think she was a little nervous about that. Still, she looked great, her long dark brown hair flowing around her top, just enough makeup to accent her facial features (her full lips and smoky brown eyes are hard to ignore). The top definitely helped, and even if she bent over it a little it provided a great view of her ample cleavage. I wished the skirt was shorter, but she wore a pair of modest heels that helped to show off her plump legs.

We walked into the pool area and stood for a moment checking the scene out. There were probably 50 or so people there, most of them around our age and fashionably dressed. The DJ was playing some slower grooves that luckily didn't drown out conversation, and the area around the pool had been decorated nicely. I spotted the bartender on the other side of the pool area and told Melanie I would get us a couple of drinks. I worked my way through the crowd that was milling about, getting a beer for myself and a glass of red wine for my wife.

I had been gone a few minutes due to the crowd of people around the bar and the time it took the bartenders to fill the orders. Finally I got our drinks and started to head back to where my wife was standing. When I was within view of Melanie, I noticed that she was talking to someone, though I couldn't really tell who.

"Oh good," I thought. "She met someone". Figuring it was another married woman (who my wife usually gravitates to in new social situations), I continued to walk over slowly, making sure not to spill our drinks. Suddenly, I stopped. As the person she was talking to came into view, I saw that it was not another woman, but actually another man. I quickly darted behind a column so she wouldn't see me and to give myself a better view of what was happening.

He was taller, but as she is only 5'4, most men are. He looked to be about 5'10 or maybe even over 6', I wasn't sure. He was in good shape, and was handsomely dressed in a nice casual suit with an open collar. He looked to be around our age, late 20s or so. And, he was black. I immediately snickered to myself a little. How perfect is that? Like a lot of married men, while I fantasize about my wife sleeping with other men, black men top the list of choices. And judging from his and my wife's body language, they were definitely flirting, however shyly she was being at it.

As I watched them talk, my mind began to wonder what it would look like to watch them fuck. I pictured her small voluptuous frame, pale and curvy, on her back on a bed. I pictured him, dark and tall and chiseled, on top of her between her spread legs, grinding into her body, his black cock sliding in and out of her wet pink pussy, the stark contrasts of tone and color. The two of them intertwined as he fucked her. I began to feel my cock swell in my pants, and immediately tried to snap myself back to reality. This was, after all, not the best time and place to walk around with an erection.

I watched them chat for what felt like an eternity. Every once in a while I could see her eyes darting around in my direction looking for me. But due to it being nighttime and the low level of lighting around the pool, and the fact I was hiding, I was pretty sure she couldn't see me. At least I hoped not. I definitely enjoyed letting the two of them get to know each other, my mind going back to the times I watched her with those men in the Dominican Republic, and realizing how much I missed that thrill of my wife with other men. It was addicting, and I know realized I wanted it to happen again, more than anything.

After a while, I heard her laugh and he extended his hand, and it seemed that the conversation they were having was almost over. She took it and he shook it gently, and to my surprise, kissed her hand as well. She was grinning from ear to ear (as was he), and probably was even blushing a little. Before he departed he reached into his coat and handed her a small piece of paper, which later I found to be his card. She took it from him, nodded, and placed it inside her bra (and I didn't even realize women really did that!). He then headed out the gate by the pool and left.

I waited a moment before finally returning with our drinks, my beer now half gone already and her wine sufficiently warmed from me holding it all this time. I could tell she was flushed, and even with a bra on her nipples stood out a little from her top. I handed her the glass of wine which she gulped half of it quickly.

"Took ya long enough." she exclaimed, her breathing a little heavy now.

I shrugged. "Well, I saw that you were making a new friend and just wanted to give the two of you time to get acquainted." I whispered back to her.

She looked at me suspiciously. "Ha ha." she responded dryly, taking another sip and pretending to scope out the party.

"Hey, you seemed to be enjoying yourself just fine. I didn't want to interrupt. And he definitely seemed to be enjoying you as well." I replied. I stared over at her, giving her a look hoping she realized what I meant.

She rolled her eyes playfully, but I could tell she had basked in this man's company. We chatted with a couple of other people, and after a while we decided to head back to our condo. We strolled slowly on the dimly lit sidewalk back to our unit, the air humid and floral. My mind kept coming back to her interaction with the man shed met, creating visuals of the two of them naked together. My cock began to stir, and we went from holding hands to my hand around her shoulder and down to her waist until finally to her ample ass and gave it a little squeeze.

"Hey now", she said in mock irritancy. Ignoring her, I started to lift her skirt until my hand was touching one of her panty-clad ass cheeks. My fingers played with the white lacy material, lifting a leg opening just enough to get my hand under it. Usually she would smack my hand away if I did something like this in public, but to my surprise she didn't stop me this time. I continued to massage her bare ass cheek until we got close to section of the less illuminated sidewalks that passed by one of the storage facilities halfway between our unit and the pool.

Unable to take it anymore, I pushed her behind the building. "Hey, where are we going?!" she said curiously as I leaded her along. When we got to the backside of the building, I turned her around facing me and backed her against the wall. I looked around quickly, and realizing that no one would be able to see us unless they came around the back of the building, I pressed my body to hers, mashing my lips against hers and grinding my crotch against her. She gasped, surprised by my aggressive behavior, but eagerly returned my kiss with a giggle. I felt her put her hands around my shoulders as our mouths opened, our tongues dancing around in circles in each others mouths.

I hiked her skirt up, pulling it up to her waist until her panties were in full view all the way around her. I pushed against her harder, causing her to open her legs a little more. I backed off a bit, and immediately pressed my hand between her legs. Not too surprisingly, she was soaking wet. I could feel the heat emanating from her panty covered pussy as I gently rubbed. She moaned into my mouth as I touched her, her kisses becoming more urgent. My cock was straining hard against my pants as I pulled her panties aside and finally touched her bare pussy. She moaned louder, her legs opening as wide as they could go while still standing. I parted her chubby pussy with my fingers, finding her clit already hard and sensitive. I gently rubbed her slowly back n forth, her wet cunt lubricating my hand thoroughly. I felt her legs start to shake, her mouth now making little panting noises, her kissing less focused now.

"Oh god", she breathed huskily into my mouth. I kept up the pace of my hand between her legs, loving the sensations I was giving her out here in the open. Her body continued to tremble, and I knew she was close. With my free hand, I grabbed the front of her shirt, and finding her nipple already very erect, I ran my fingertips over it roughly. Her hands that were around my neck grasped my shoulders for support as her orgasm approached.

"OHHH FUUUUUCCCK!!!" she moaned rather loudly, to the point I was afraid anyone that might be nearby would hear. But at that point, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. She broke off our kiss, her head back against the wall, her eyes closed. God, it was a beautiful sight when she came. She grinded against my hand now as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body. Her mouth pouted a little as her body shook hard, my hand now drenched with her fresh pussy fluids as they ran out of her depths. I slowed my rubbing as she started to come down, her orgasm subsiding. She continued to pant a little, giving a little sigh of satisfaction before releasing my shoulders, her energy spent.

My cock was aching at this point, and sensing my need her hands moved to the front of my pants. I helped her by undoing them and opening them quickly, and she reached in freeing my cock to the night air. She proceeded to rub it gently with her fingers, sending little shocks of pleasure through my spine. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and forcibly spun her around where she stood and pulled her back from the wall a bit. I pressed on the small of her back, indicating I wanted her to bend over. She leaned over, pressing her hands against the rough texture of the wall, bracing herself.

I pushed her skirt up again till it was around her waist, her beautiful large round ass in plain view now. Sliding her panties to the side again with one hand, I grasped the shaft of my cock with the other hand and leaned into her. Finding her pussy, I began to push into her. She let out another moan as I began to slide into her soaking cunt from behind. Her pussy was hot even to my pulsing cock as I buried myself into her depths. I released my shaft and her panties, placing my hands onto her hips and holding myself in her, savoring the sensation. I stared down, the sight my waist pressed against her ass, only the base of my cock visible in the dim light. My cock throbbed a bit inside her tight snatch, which responded by gripping my cock harder. I took a breath and began to saw my cock back in forth, the feeling electric around my hard pole. I pulled her hips to me as I grinded my cock as deep as I could inside her, Melanie giving little gasps and coos as my dick slide in and out of her slit.

I started to quicken my pace, watching lewdly as my cock, glistening with her pussy juice, stretched her pussy lips each time I pulled back out only to see them disappear as I sunk back into her each time. Even with the ecstasy of fucking her this way, my mind thought again of the man she had just recently met. I began to fantasize even now that he was in front of her as I fucked her, trying to imagine him putting his cock between her full pout lips, the dark meat of his huge dick contrasting against the pale freckly skin of her face. The image was more than I could bear as I felt my balls beginning to contract. "UHHHHHHHH!!" was all I could manage through clenched teeth as I tried to keep my orgasm as quiet as possible in this public place. I grabbed her hips and pushed in as hard as I could, and I felt my cock spasm deep inside her. She responded by gripping my cock with her pussy as she milked the come that I shot deep into her womb. My entire body clenched as I shot hard inside her cunt, emptying my balls inside her. The intensity was so great I thought I was going to pass out as I filled her with my come, my entire being as tense and rigid as my cock now was.

I breathed deep the floral night air as my orgasm subsided. I held myself inside her, wanting to make sure I kept my come plugged inside her for as long as I could. My cock convulsed a couple of times, squirting the last few drops of come into her depths. I leaned over her, laying my heaving chest against her back. I listened to her heart race as I gasped for air. I lifted myself off her, feeling my cock start to deflate from inside her. With a groan I slowly pulled my cock from her now dripping pussy, my come immediately starting to trickle down her thick legs.

"Ewww" she exclaimed as she felt it leak out of her, my warm seed mixed with her own pussy fluids. The air was sticky with the aroma of sex as she slowly stood back up from being bent over for so long. She rubbed her palms together, brushing the bits of dirt from the wall where she supported herself. She sighed, adjusting her skirt back. I smiled to myself as I tucked my cock back into my pants, thinking about what her slit must look like now-the hair matted, the opening to her cunt milky with my come, oozing out slowly. I shivered at the thought, the pure carnal visual of it all.

We stumbled back to our condo, our legs weak and wobbly. Even after all of that, all I could think of was what would the future hold for my wife and her new friend. Going on vacation and acting wild is one thing. But having someone so close, at any time. I looked over at her as we walked, hand in hand, wondering if she would again give herself to another man. Giving my wife's hand a little squeeze, I knew one thing for sure-I was definitely going to see if I could make it happen again.

It was a couple of weeks after the condo party when Melanie and I decided one Friday afternoon to head to the pool. The complex had two pools, one of them practically in front of our building. Along with the pool, there was an indoor gym connected that had large glass windows that overlooked the entire pool area. I for one thought this was a brilliant idea, as it provided fantastic views of bikini clad women, wet from swimming and/or oiled with sunscreen, while you worked out. It definitely made the chore of exercising a lot more pleasant.

I decided to work out prior to hitting the pool, since I have a daily regimen of gym exercises. We got to the pool area to find it pretty much deserted, with only 3 or 4 other people scatted around. My wife spread out her towel and proceeded to lie down and get some sun. She doesn't tan a lot and tends to stay rather pale. I don't mind, but of course if we were going to be native Floridians we needed to at least make an effort to get some color other than pasty white.

I gave her a kiss and headed into the gym to work out. Again, there was no one in the gym at all at this time of day, so I had the room to myself. I took a spot on the elliptical, put in my earbuds and cranked on my Ipod. The elliptical was facing out the glass doors to the pool area, and I could see everything. My eyes glanced over to the one other woman that was at the pool, a much older lady who obviously was here on vacation with her also rather old husband. Obviously not doing anything for me, my gaze went to my wife as she laid out on her back, her skin shiny from the oil she was rubbing into it. She was wearing a blue one piece, not the most exciting thing but it still managed to show off her ample breasts thanks to it being somewhat low-cut. And of course her fantastic voluptuous ass was still visible whenever she walked around or rolled onto her tummy.

After about an hour or so, a couple more people had shown up at the pool area. Yet I still had the gym to myself as I continued to work out. As I was doing some step exercises, I saw the pool gate door open out of the corner of my eye. I glanced over, and there was the black man my wife had met at the condo party. I immediately stopped and looked over at my wife where she was lounging at the other end of the pool deck to see if she had noticed. The man glanced around and I saw him zone in on my wife. He started to walk over to her, yelled something and waved. Finally recognizing him, I saw her sit up and smile waving back to him.

He walked up to her and shook her hand, kissing it gently. I stood motionless in the gym as I watched him take a seat next to her under an umbrella. He was all grins and smiles, as was she, as they talked. At one point she motioned to the gym, probably indicating where I was. Even though my wife was wearing sunglasses, I'm sure she was mentally undressing her friend. He was handsome enough at the party. But here he was in just a pair of swim trunks, his amazingly well toned body like polished ebony. I imagined her pussy under her suit moist already, getting wet from the potential possibilities of what this man could offer her.

My own cock throbbed a little. Could this be the start of something new? With most of the sexual adventures she had had since we'd been married, most were one time thing. Either we or she would meet someone and over the course of a short period of time would have sex with them, never to see them again. This was different. If this worked out, he could feasibly be a repeat partner, someone she could be with on regular basis. That would take things to a whole new level. I wasn't sure I was comfortable with that, but things were already in motion now and I couldn't change that.

I debated whether to go out to the pool or not. My workout was over and I could definitely use a dip now. But I didn't want to break up any intimate conversation they were having, and in any case my hard cock was now pressing against my shorts, causing an obvious bulge. I wasn't sure I wanted everyone at the pool area to see that. I tried to think about other things in order to get my cock to soften, and after a few minutes of concentrating on every boring topic I could think of, I headed out the doors to the pool. I walked over to where my wife was sitting and chatting with her friend. Seeing me approach, she smiled and waved and gestured to her companion.

"Hi! How was your workout?" she asked, grinning a little.

"Fine, fine" I replied, panting a little. I looked over at her friend. He immediately stood up and extended his rather large hand to me, smiling happily.

"Hi! I'm Derek!" he said as I shook his hand. "Your wife has told me a lot about you".

"Has she?" I quipped, glancing over at her curiously. "Should I be worried?"

He laughed. "No I don't think so anyway. We met at the party a couple of weeks ago, the one up by the rental office? She said you were there, but you were stuck at the bar". I nodded, as I popped on my sunglasses that were lying on my chair where I had left them with my towel.

"Well, join us. We were just getting more acquainted." he said as he sat back down in his chair.

"Maybe in a bit. I need to cool off right now". I waved to them both before heading to the pool. I climbed down the ladder and kicked around in the cool water, trying to keep an eye on them both while swimming around a little. I few moments later I saw Derek motion to the pool, and my wife nodded. They then both stood up and started to head for the pool themselves. Derek did a near perfect shallow dive, while my more demur wife came down the steps on the side. As she did I could tell that Derek was watching her ass as she made her way down the ladder and sunk into the water.

The three of us swam around a bit, just enjoying the cool water. After a while my wife decided to get out of the pool first. Again, as she climbed out I could tell Derek was eyeing her ass, her body now glistening with water and her wet dark brown hair now reaching about halfway down her back. He glanced over at me, saw that I caught him and gave a sheepish grin and shrugged. I smiled back reassuringly, trying to laugh a little. He swam over to me, and I could tell he was a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to ... you know" he said quietly as he stood beside me.

I laughed a little. "It's ok. I don't mind. You were just looking. No harm done". I paused for a second, thinking carefully about what I was saying. "I actually like it when guys check her out".

He swiveled his head over to me, studying my face for a couple of seconds. "Really? Cause I mean ... you're really lucky. Seriously." I nodded as we both watched my wife as she walked over to her chair and started to dry off, squeezing the water from her hair as she sat down. She then laid back in her chair, here knees up and her legs parted a little. I could feel my own cock jump a little, and I imagined Derek's was probably growing a little too.

"Well hey, I still feel kinda bad about it all the same. How bout I make it up to you both? What say you guys come over to my place for some steaks and drinks tonight? Wadya say?" he offered.

I thought for a second, almost suggesting that maybe the two of them have dinner alone, but not wanting to freak him out in case he wasn't into that kind of thing I nodded reassuringly. "Sure, that sounds great. I don't think we have anything planned tonight and I will check with Mel but I don't think it should be a problem. Thanks."

"Great. I'm in building 18, just right over there, 312" he said, pointing to a building on the other side of the pond that was facing the pool. "Say like 6?".

I nodded. "Sounds good to me". I swam over to the ladder and heaved myself out, my stomach fluttering with butterflies. I walked over to my chair and sat down, staring at Derek for a moment or two. My wife was on her tummy, her plump ass up in the air. I looked at it for a few seconds, then told her that Derek invited us to dinner.

"We don't have any other plans, do we?" I asked.

"I don't think so. So I guess its ok" she replied nonchalantly, not moving from where she was sunning. I just wondered if she was thinking what I was. Derek was getting out of the pool, and as he headed over to us where he had left his towel, I could see his eyes trailing up my wife legs to her ass, and probably even to between her legs, which she had open a little where she was lying. He grabbed his towel off the chair and began to dry himself.

"So we will see you tonight then" I blurted out, my voice creaking a little. I cleared my throat and looked up at Derek, who smiled about both of us, again lingering over Melanie.

"Great great. See you then" he replied. "Well gotta go. Gotta get ready for tonight". He smiled and waved, slipped on his sandals and then headed to the pool gate door. My mind wondered what he meant by that, not sure if I was reading his comment correctly or not.

We hung around the pool a while longer until the sun started to drop and we decided to get home to change before we went over to Derek's. We toweled off and stripped, my wife wanting to take a shower. I joined her, my dick bobbing from the excitement of the afternoon and what the evening might hold. I didn't want to pressure her into anything, though I was dying to see them together intimately tonight. I struggled with whether or not to allude to anything or not, to hint at what I hoped was going to happen. I decided to take a different route for a discussion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.