Carrying On - Cover

Carrying On

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Without my knowing it, my wife had a young woman work her seductive magic on me. Just like a young woman did with her own father years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

Ivy and I met in college, we were both at a party in her dorm, she was a second-semester freshmen and I was in my junior year.

She was a willowy blond with grey eyes who was dressed in a thin white lacy blouse and a short skirt showing the long legs that I've admired ever since. I could see that she was bare under her top, her dark nipples did make themselves known, especially their hardness poking out so provocatively. It was obvious that she knew she was sexy and was comfortable with it.

In fact she was so comfortable with herself, we ended up in her bedroom where I stayed the night. We've been fucking ever since.

That was almost twenty years ago, I'm now forty, Ivy's thirty-eight and our daughter, Jessa, is sixteen, almost seventeen and she's as sexy as her mother with the same long, slender legs. Oh, and she's just as confident in herself as her mother is, too.

In fact they both dress in a quite provocative fashion, especially in short skirts which show off their legs and when out together shopping and such are quite a sight to follow around the mall. They look good and they know it.

And, around the house, I was the only male, as you know, Ivy often went about in bra and panties, even to clean and dust and as Jessa grew up and as she began to develop, she, too, dressed the way her mother did.

There was one more similarity between mother and daughter, they were both teases. Neither one of them, getting out of the car, kept their knees together like my mom taught my two sisters, no, they just got out not really caring who saw what.

Also, there would be times when Jessa had finished her shower and would walk back to her bedroom naked. I saw her any number of times and after she entered puberty, it seemed to become more frequent, like she intended it.

If Jessa wasn't naked, then she was close to it, sometimes in just panties as she went to the laundry room to get her clean clothes or to the kitchen to get a soda or cookies.

Did I notice?

Are you kidding? A male would have to be dead not to notice Jessa in any state of undress. She was gorgeous and she knew it.

Every time she would parade through the room, if I was there, she's say something to announce her arrival like, "Don't look, Daddy, I'm almost naked." Now tell me she didn't know what she was doing or that she didn't want me to look.

If Ivy was in the room, she's smile at me knowingly.

Then when she was sixteen, nearly seventeen, she began doing something new. She'd take a shower then come out to the den or the kitchen, wherever I might be, a towel wrapped around her and plop down to sit on my lap.

Not subtle in the least, especially moving just enough sitting there on me to get the blood pumping into my lap. She'd put her arms around my neck, leaving the towel on its own, and kiss me asking me, "How's my favorite daddy?"

It wasn't long until the kisses were pressed tightly on my lips.

If Ivy and I were watching television or a movie, she'd just sit there in my lap, squirming just enough to keep me rising.

One night I'd just mowed the grass after supper when it was a bit cooler and came in all sweaty and went off to have a shower. I came back out in a robe and joined Ivy who was watching a movie, it was one of our favorites that we watched from time to time, Animal Crackers, with the Marx Brothers.

In came Jessa, towel-wrapped and plonked herself down on my lap and did her "How's my favorite daddy?" routine complete with a kiss hard on the lips. Then she began grinding her butt down on my lap with results that had to certainly be her intention.

I looked over at Ivy who was smiling while Jessa's butt kept moving over me.

I realized that my robe had opened a bit and my erection, now wanting to make itself known as erections do, was now rubbing right on her bare pussy as I felt the movement become more moist and slippery, no doubt due to lubrication seeping from us both.

She spread her legs open and put her hand down to rub the top of my cock as I looked over at Ivy who was smiling at us. That was pretty incredible, I thought. There was no doubt what was happening.

Jessa moved a bit to take the head of my cock and rub it on her clit with her hand, pressing firmly against her wet opening.

"Mmm, oh, yes, omigod, yes," she cried out, obviously having an orgasm which tipped me over the edge as well. My cum was spurting up all over her pubic mound and her hand. There was certainly no hiding this from Ivy, she was right in the room. I looked back over and, yes, she was still smiling.

Jessa kissed me one more time then got up, saying, "I think I need to go clean up some," holding up her drippy hand and left the room.

"That must have been fun, Greg," Ivy said. I was still wondering why she was so calm about all this.

"Well, I have to be honest, yeah, it was that. Not sure what brought it on, but, yeah, it was fun."

"She loves you, hon. I don't think it's all that uncommon," she said and the conversation soon dropped and we watched the rest of the movie.

Ivy had us begin wearing our robes around the house in the evening and the next night, Jessa came back into the den again and did the same thing, getting into my lap with a towel wrapped around her and wiggling her butt as she asked me, "How's my favorite daddy?" and kissing me full on the lips.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Ivy get up and come over and when Jessa pulled back from my lips, Ivy kissed me, sliding her hand down my robe to rub my chest, then kissed Jessa and pulled off her towel.

As Jessa's legs opened and my cock rose between them, Ivy's hand slid down over my cock to push it up against my daughter's clit and rubbing me against her. Then she began pressing the head between Jessa's labia until the tip was inside.

"There, Jessa, make your father happy," she said as Jessa began moving in my lap putting me farther in with each move until I was firmly, solidly inside her and she was fucking me up and down.

You won't be surprised that my hands were on her boobs, her wonderful, firm boobs, tweaking her hard nipples as she moved up and down on me.

"Mmm, you feel good, Daddy. Is your little Jessa making you feel good?" she purred. I knew she was on the pill so at least that didn't concern me.

"Baby, you're making your Daddy feel real good. Oh, real good," I moaned as she rocked up and down on me.

"You like doing Jessa?" Ivy asked. I knew I should be a little diplomatic with my answer.

"Well, she's sexy like her mom."

"She's on the pill, remember, so it's okay to cum. She wants your cum, Greg."

Now that made me wonder just how much this was maybe planned out by the two of them. Could that really be? But I decided to just hold the thought back and let Jessa do her thing. Well, she was doing my thing, really and it was so good.

"Yeah, Daddy, I want my daddy's cum. Put it in your baby girl's pussy, Daddy, come on, fill me up with your hot, daddy-cum," she said as she rocked up and down on me.

I looked over at Ivy and she was stretched back, her robe thrown open and her hands working between her legs. One hand had two fingers inside, the other was rubbing her clit while she watched her daughter fuck her husband.

"You two look so fucking hot. Make him cum, Jessa, make him fill up that tight, little pussy of yours," she said.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, so close, oh, Daddy, omigod, oh, I'm going off, yes, yes, OH, OH, UUH, UUH," she cried out as she went faster and faster on me which put me over the top as well and my head flew back as I thrust my hips up feeling my cock pulse and throb deep inside her pumping my cum up into her so wonderfully.

As soon as I ejaculated, she became slipperier inside and she just kept fucking me on and on and on until she had another orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy, omigod, that was the best fuck I've ever had and it was my very own daddy, just what Mom had told me, it was incredible," she panted as she turned in my lap, the tip of my happy cock still seemed to be inside her a bit and she began kissing me.

Her legs were straddling around me and as she kissed me, she was also wiggling around which put me inside her about halfway. Jessa moved over me, still kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth, while I felt myself re-harden sufficiently that she had enough inside now to begin fucking me again.

She went up and down and scooted around and around until I finally ejaculated once more though it wasn't nearly as wonderful as the first one.

Ivy came over behind me, sliding her hands down over my chest, leaning over to kiss our daughter, then whisper in my ear, "So, Greg, how was it filling our daughter?"

I dropped my head back and told her, "I think it was the most intense feelings I've ever had."

"Me, too, Daddy. It was wonderful. Mom told me she thought you'd go along once I started."

"Somebody needs to tell me what's going on here, okay?" I asked.


Chapter 2

Then Ivy said, "I had an idea it would be that good, after all, it was so wonderful the first time my daddy filled my pussy."

I just looked back at her as Jessa told me, "Mom told me the other day about when she first had sex with her Dad and how good it was. She'd asked me if I was trying to tease you and I told her that I guessed I was. Then she told me about what she and her daddy did and asked me if I wanted that with you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.