The Girl Across the Lake
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Connor

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story that follows the life of a girl who escapes an abusive home with the help of her boyfriend and his family. She goes on be become a success and the matriarch of a large and powerful family.It's a lengthy story in it's entirety and spans several years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

In January of Pam's 34th year, they said good bye to Jocelyn. Pam's mother had developed pneumonia and finally succumbed to it. Pam was grateful they had nearly five years to get to know each other and for wounds to heel. She was glad Josh had pressed her to talk to her mother that day she showed up.

It cast a pall on Marcy's birthday two weeks later but Pam was determined they celebrate like normal. Marcy turned 34 years old, she had been back for more than seven years, living in the cottage. She was as happy as she could be under the circumstances.

They also found out Jenny was pregnant. When she and Justin married, she had made it clear she wanted no more children, but at 36 she changed her mind. She said she was feeling her biological clock ticking. Justin was all too happy, he wanted a child.

Marcy knew it would be better if she left and got away from Josh and Pam and moved on with her life, but she couldn't bring herself to do that. She had to content herself with the occasions when Josh, Pam, and Brandi included her. She had also grown very fond of Brandi, she felt like that were kindred souls. Also Andrew loved them and the other kids as well. Marcy also realized that he had a bit of a crush on Alicia.

So Marcy stayed close to the people she loved so much and she knew they didn't want her going anywhere either. They would let her go if she wanted but it would break their hearts and hers too.

In February they celebrated Pam's 35th birthday, Trisha's 25th, and J.D. turned seven. Trisha was almost done with school and expected to have her doctorate in child psychology in May. Besides a private practice, Trisha planned on working for Camp Hope.

Trisha and her boyfriend, Curtis, spent a couple of days at her home. She warned him about their penchant for nude swimming before he first met them over a year ago and he had been unfazed. Pam had grown to where now swimming nude in front of another man no longer gave her a panic attack. In fact, Jenny and Justin had joined them a couple of times lately.

Pam was just as gorgeous now as she had been at 16 but unlike then she now graciously accepted compliments on her looks and attractiveness without it making her uncomfortable. Things at the bakery were at the point that Pam could have more personal time and she spent even more of it working out and swimming to keep her figure.

Curtis was working on his doctorate in psychiatry, they planned on opening a mental health clinic there in Clearwater. Josh had already told them he would help out financially to get things started. He truly liked the Peters family and they liked him.

February was also J.D.'s birthday, he turned six. Brandi and Pam couldn't believe their little man would be in the first grade that fall. They had a big party for him with a lot of kids from school attending. They had to have an indoor party due to the weather, but it turned out good.

In March Mel turned twelve. She was excited when Pam took her to get her first bra, she knew she was becoming a woman now and that thought thrilled her. She was still a daddy's girl and proudly showed Josh her first bra. She also was still plagued by the occasional nightmare and would crawl in bed with her parents but they were infrequent enough that Josh and Pam chocked it up to her just being a sensitive child. Trisha had agreed with them and told Josh and Pam that she didn't think it was anything to worry about.

After her Party, she sat in Josh's lap and played her daddy video games. Josh's lap was never empty, if not Mel, then it was either Pam, Brandi, or Marcy, and occasionally Alicia. Josh never turned down any of his women when they wanted on his lap. Mel pouted when Josh told her it was time for bed, but she went without complaining. Mel was becoming quite the pretty young woman with her wavy, dark hair that was full and glossy and her big, dark eyes.

That weekend Mel went to Sean's party, the two were still two peas in a pod. Jenny and Pam both expected one day the two would be dating, the way they liked spending time together. The thought pleased both moms, Sean was a good boy who treated Mel with respect, he was also protective of her. Bullies in school knew to leave her alone.

Spring was definitely in the air when Danny's 10th birthday came around. The day was beautiful and they went ahead and had his party outside. Danny was becoming quite the athlete and Josh bought him all kinds of new sports equipment and played catch with him that afternoon before dinner. Jasmine and Mandy were keen to join in. Josh also bought him golf lessons. Danny liked golf, something Josh was not good at.

Alicia's birthday in May she had indicated she would like golf lessons as well, so Josh set her up. She was in a "I want daddy" mood all day which didn't happen that often so Josh was happy to indulge her. It wasn't that she didn't love her daddy but she had a strong independent streak for one, for two, she spent a lot of her time on her computer. Her intellect was astounding.

Josh told Pam that Alicia was going to out do him one day. Alicia was like a physical clone of her mama, she even took to wanting her hair long, like her mama. Pam asserted that Alicia was going to be taller than she was though. They thought it was funny that Mel looked like her daddy but took after her mama personality wise, Alicia looked just like her mama but had her daddy's personality.

Mel could at times be moody and was easily brought to tears, Alicia held her emotions inside more. You knew it if Alicia was unhappy with you though, her icy eyes had the same uncanny ability to look through you. For some reason Andrew drew Alicia's wrath faster and more frequently than any of the other kids. They attributed some of that to the fact that she spent more time with Andrew, Pam also felt it was because Alicia had a bit of a crush on him and had a hard time dealing with that. It was no secret to anyone that Andrew adored Alicia.

They also celebrated Trisha's doctorate, It only took her seven years she commented.

"Look how far you've come honey," Pam told her, tearing up with pride.

"Thanks to you and Josh. If you hadn't believed in me, it never would have happened," Trisha responded, tearing up also.

Trisha and Curtis were going to spend a couple of nights, then Trisha was going to Camp Hope for the summer and Curtis was going home to see his family for a couple of months. He would be back towards the end of the summer to start setting up their clinic. They found a temporary building to use while a new building was built. Another friend from school who specialized in anxiety and panic disorders would be joining them.

On her first day home, Trisha relaxed next to the pool in the yard sunbathing nude. Pam, Marcy, Brandi and Mel joined her. Whenever the women got together like this, Mel insisted on being included. When the ladies wanted a drink, Josh and Curtis waited on them.

After sunbathing they all got in the pool, the rest of the kids joined them. They played in the pool until time to make dinner. Pam was making lasagna, Brandi and Mel helped her. Marcy, Josh, and Curtis kept the kids entertained. They played with radio boats and submarines in the pool, then played fetch with the dogs.

Curtis knew all about Trisha's past, she had been completely open with him, he also knew about Josh, Pam, and Brandi's relationship. He felt he could do a paper on just this family but he respected their privacy. He also knew a fair amount of Pam's past, she had told him herself. They fascinated him, but he also had seen their unconditional love for each other and the constant acts of kindness and generosity. In spite of everything, Curtis felt these were the most emotionally healthy people he knew.

The children seemed to thrive with the nonchalant attitude towards nudity and open affection. The children treated it as a non issue as their parents did. He had felt a little strange about it with the kids there the first time he went swimming with them all but the kids hadn't given it or him a second thought. To them it was normal and nothing to be embarrassed or insecure about.

He thought it was unfortunate more people didn't grow up with similar attitudes. The children saw absolutely nothing sexual about it, they were learning that nudity and sex were separate issues and didn't go hand in hand. Trisha asserted that these kids would probably end up having healthier and stronger relationships than children who grew up being taught nudity was a dirty thing.

Monday Trisha saw Curtis off, then settled in at the camp. She had enjoyed the last couple days at home but was anxious to get started with her work. Memorial Day weekend was the official opening of the camp and the kids would be arriving. Becca was happy to have Trisha on board.

Becca had started dating a man who was a naturalist and held classes at the camp for the kids. Becca knew she would be at the camp working with the kids for the rest of her life and she was happy about that. Pam gave her a fair amount of latitude and she got along with the camp administrator very well.

June first Pam and Josh celebrated their anniversary. Their anniversary was a family celebration; their anniversary with Brandi they made more intimate. So that evening Brandi, Marcy, and the kids celebrated with them.

June second they sent Andrew off to spend a month with his dad. Bret would have him for his birthday but Andrew would be back for the Fourth of July. Next year Marcy would have him for his birthday and Bret would have him in July.

Alicia was unusually moody all day and they knew it was because she was going to miss Andrew. She hung out with her mom more than was her norm. She even helped her mom and Mel with some baking, which Alicia almost never did.

Mel was becoming quite the baker like her mom and she really enjoyed it. She constantly tried to impress her daddy with her skills. Pam taught her how to make his favorite things. Alicia preferred to impress him with things she could do on the computer.

When Josh started the grill for dinner, Alicia hung out with him. He was cooking baby back ribs for them, he had hot bar-b-que sauce for himself, Alicia and Brandi, less hot for the rest.

That night it was Alicia who wanted to crawl in bed with them. Josh could count the number of times Alicia had done that since she was a baby on one hand and that was usually when she wasn't feeling well. He let her climb in between himself and Pam. She snuggled up to her daddy and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning when Pam got up for work she took a picture of Alicia sleeping against Josh. It was a rare sight. Going downstairs Pam found Marcy in the kitchen making coffee.

"Good, I need some," Pam told her.

"Me too," Marcy agreed.

"Missing Andrew?" Pam asked.

"Yeah."

"I think Alicia is too. She actually slept in bed with us last night."

"Really? Wow."

When Josh got up for work, Alicia slid next to Brandi and continued to sleep. He kissed his daughter on her head, showered and left. Josh found Mel and Danny already up and getting themselves cereal for breakfast. Josh sat down and had his juice with them as they ate. He was just getting ready to leave when Brandi and Alicia stumbled in.

"Morning," Brandi said in a groggy voice and she kissed him.

When Mel finished eating her cereal, she let the dogs back in and made sure they had food and water, then she and Danny went off to play. Alicia hung out with Brandi while she got J.D. something to eat. Alicia got on Brandi's lap while she and J.D. ate their breakfast.

"You're awfully cuddly this morning," Brandi told Alicia. Alicia didn't say anything.

"That's OK, I like it when you're cuddly," Brandi continued.

"I love you," Alicia responded.

"I love you too baby," Brandi told the little girl.

Alicia went to watch cartoon with J.D. when he finished eating. J.D. was happy, Alicia didn't usually spend a lot of time with him. He loved both of his big sisters but it always pleased him when Alicia spent time with him. Brandi was choked with emotion, she had to call Pam. Alicia had shown affection for Brandi on many occasions but that was the first time Alicia had come out and told Brandi she loved her without being prompted first.

"Wow, wish I could have seen that," Pam told Brandi.

"Sorry, it moved me so much I had to call you and share," Brandi said.

"I'm glad you did honey."

Marcy was surprised when Pam told her about it. Alicia had shown affection towards Marcy too but like Brandi, Alicia had never told Marcy she loved her unless she was responding when Marcy had told Alicia that she loved her first.

Alicia usually demonstrated her feelings for someone by doing little things for them that she knew would please them. She didn't come out and tell them she loved them but she managed to convey those feelings in other ways.

By the time Josh and Pam got home from work, Alicia was back to her usual self. She was busy making pictures on her computer when they got home. She allowed J.D. to sit and watch her. Mel and Danny were playing with the dogs.

Danny thought of Mel and Alicia as sisters and on occasion they fought like brother and sisters do but on the whole they got along great. He spent most of his time with Mel simply because often Alicia didn't allow him to join in with whatever she was doing, she was the same way with J.D. Andrew was the only one she regularly allowed around her for any length of time.

Saturday the family went to Camp Hope as usual. Trisha always looked forward to her family's visits. Justin was there with Sean, Jenny was working. Mel was overjoyed he was there, they spent the day together. They stayed and had dinner at the camp.

After they got home, everyone went swimming before getting ready for bed. Alicia played with the dogs in the pool, throwing balls for them to fetch. The dogs liked the pool as much as their owners. Mel and Danny chased each other around trying to dunk each other.

When they got out and were drying off, Mel was startled to see blood on her towel. She told her mom something was wrong in a panic. Alicia and Danny looked on with concern. Pam took Mel by the hand and took her up to the master bathe.

"Baby, nothing is wrong." Pam told her.

"Mama, I'm bleeding."

"Sweetie, it's natural. It means you're becoming a woman."

Pam explained what a period was and what it meant. She told Mel about tampons and panty liners. Mel felt embarrassed that she had drawn attention to herself.

"Baby it happens to all of us women, it's nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. You're growing up baby."

Mel nodded her head in understanding but still, she wished she hadn't made a fuss.

"Is Mel OK?" Danny asked his mom.

"She's fine, nothing to worry about," Brandi reassured him. She knew she was going to have to explain it to him soon.

"She's only twelve," Josh whispered to Brandi.

"It's not uncommon. Pam was twelve when she had her first period. I was a little older but I'm a late bloomer as you can see," Brandi replied with a smile.

When Mel came back down, she wanted to sit with her daddy while the other kids got ready for bed. She seemed to want reassurance that she was still her daddy's girl. Josh wasn't surprised when she climbed in bed with them that night. She curled up next to her daddy and draped her arm over him.

The next day Josh and Mel made ice cream floats for everyone as a treat after lunch. She and Josh loved root beer floats, Alicia liked hers using orange soda, something she had in common with her mama. Brandi and J.D. liked theirs with Pepsi, Danny liked his using Mt. Dew. Mel was feeling better, she was happy her daddy asked her to help make them.

After their floats, Mel and Danny went to play electronic Battleship, J.D. wanted to play the winner. Alicia played fetch with the dogs while Marcy and Pam watched. Josh got in his workout then hit the sauna.

Brandi snuck off and jumped his bones in the sauna. They hadn't had much time the last couple of night. Pam and Marcy giggled about it but Pam damn sure planned on jumping him later as well. After the sauna, Josh and Brandi rinsed the sweat off, then when they joined the others. Pam made sure he knew it was her turn later.

July second Andrew returned, Josh had Brandi set up a chartered flight for him, he didn't want Andrew flying public airways at his age. It made him nervous as hell, Marcy felt much better about it too. She asked him if he had a good birthday, he said he had.

When they got home he got a second birthday, which he thought was pretty cool. Alicia was the surprise of the day. She treated him almost mean as if she were mad at him. She was chastised for her behavior more than once, but Andrew seemed to take it in stride.

Josh set up tents in the back yard for the kids and they had a sleep out. He lit the fire pit and everyone roasted hotdogs and later they all made s'mores. Pam made sure Marcy had the third off so she could spend it with Andrew. Pam was going to go in on the fourth but she always closed the bakery early so she would be home for the bar-b-que.

Josh, Pam, and Marcy exchanged glances that night when Alicia insisted on sleeping in the tent with Andrew. They shrugged and gave in to her wish. They put her and Andrew in a tent with J.D., Mel and Danny took the other one.

On the third Marcy and Brandi were already up when the kids climbed out of the tents. Pam and Josh were both at work already. Alicia was once again back to her normal self, acting like Andrew was an inconvenience that she tolerated.

"She really didn't handle Andrew being away," Brandi said to Marcy.

"No she didn't. I'm surprised, she's usually so composed for her age."

"I think she gets that from her mom, she just doesn't know how to deal with her emotions yet," Brandi said.

"I think you're right. You should have seen Pam when Josh went to college," Marcy agreed.

On the Fourth, Brandi helped Josh get ready for their annual bar-b-que. Trisha arrived and helped too. Everything was pretty much ready when Pam and Marcy got home.

The bar-b-que was a success as always, people now hoped to get an invitation. When the family went to the fireworks, Trisha went with them this time before going back to the camp.

When they got back, Josh called everyone into the den by telling them he had a surprise.

"This is our flight to Orlando Saturday, and these are our passes to Disney World, Epcot, and Universal Studios," Josh told everyone.

"We're going to Disney?" Mel exclaimed, not believing what she heard.

"Yep. All of us for six days."

The kids all started jumping up and down and yelling with excitement. Even the usually reserved Alicia couldn't contain her excitement.

"You get them in bed now," Pam told Josh with a smirk.

"OK, OK. Everyone has to settle down and get ready for bed or we won't go," Josh informed them.

They all scampered to get their baths and dress for bed.

"That wasn't so hard," Josh replied. Pam swatted his ass as she and Brandi went to check on the kids.

They had all jumped in the master bath and were washing up when Pam walked in with Brandi. The tub was full with five kids in it. Pam was amused at how diligently the kids bathed and got ready for bed.

Josh had rented a condo for a week and a rental mini-van. They had passes for the three big attraction for the week also.

"Did you know about this?" Pam asked Brandi.

"No. I'm shocked he was able to set it up without me," Brandi replied.

"Hey, I'm right here," Josh told them.

"We know baby," Brandi replied to him.

"You knew though," Pam said to Marcy.

"I knew something was up, he set it up with Cindy and Jenny for me to take vacation with you but I didn't know exactly what."

"We leave Saturday morning and I figure the first day we can get settled in, we've got four day passes for Disney, Epcot, and two day passes for Universal Studios. We can visit other things too."

"I still don't know how you managed to set this up without me," Brandi told him.

"Don't worry, I still need you," Josh told her.

"Well, I know that's right."

"You know, I can turn you over my knee," Josh warned Brandi.

"Please do." Brandi replied, she had found a little spanking turned her on.

Friday night the kids had a hard time going to sleep, it was like Christmas eve. Josh had to warn them a couple of times to settle down. Everyone was packed and ready to go. When they got up Saturday morning they had a breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls, the kids were chomping at the bit to leave immediately when they had finished.

They arrived in Orlando and settled in. Josh and Brandi picked up some snacks and drinks for the week, then they drove around and explored the area. They planned on hitting Disney world in the morning.

They spent the next two days at Disney world, then the third day they spent at Epcot. The day after that was spent at Universal Studios. On Thursday they drove to Daytona Beach to see the Atlantic Ocean and swim in the surf. After a round of souvenir shopping they went to one of the local springs. The water was almost as cold as some of the mountain streams Pam was used to. Friday, their last day everyone wanted to go back to Universal.

It had charmed Josh and Pam to see Alicia acting like a typical kid while they were at Disney instead of the precocious little genius she usually was. She pulled Andy around to ride on rides and see different sights. Andy seemed to also enjoy seeing this side of Alicia that she rarely showed.

Andy knew enough to know he liked Alicia a lot. He also was aware that the other kids thought she treated him mean most of the time and wondered why he spent so much time with her.

What they didn't know was that when they were alone she often treated him differently. Her impatience with him mainly manifested itself when others were watching the two of them. Andy felt they just didn't know the real Alicia.

He also knew she was far smarter then they realized. She hid the true extent of her intelligence from others quite often, though he didn't know why. She had never looked down on him for not being as smart as she was and would get annoyed if he got down on himself for not being able to keep up with her intellectually.

Disney was a treat for him not just because of being at Disney but also because Alicia had let her guard down. She treated the same him in front of everyone else as she did when they were alone. Andy liked that everyone was able to see the Alicia she allowed him to see regularly.

Andy insisted on walking Around Disney with mouse ears on all day. Mel and Danny had expected Alicia to give him crap about it but she surprised everyone by giggling over it. She even joined in with him.

One of the reasons Alicia liked being around him was because he had a way of making her feel like a normal kid. She felt like a kind of freak most of the time due to her unusually high I.Q. Other kids at school sometimes made jokes or teased her about it but Andy never did, he treated her like any other girl.

She wished she could explain it to him and how much it meant to her but she had always had trouble putting her feelings into words. Instead she tried to display it by wearing the ears all day and even sleeping with them. To Alicia it was a show of camaraderie. Andy understood and he felt even closer to Alicia.

Saturday the family flew home, everyone had a great time but they were also happy to be home. First thing, they picked up Jasmine and Mandy from Trisha who had been watching the dogs for them. The dogs were as happy to see them as much as the kids were happy to see the dogs. Josh had tried to get Trisha to go with them on vacation but she had said she couldn't get away.

Sunday everyone rested, their vacation had wiped them out. They hung out in the pool after breakfast and even the kids were subdued while recharging their batteries.

Monday brought a return to work. Pam and Marcy showed everyone at the bakery pictures of their vacation, They all laughed when Marcy told them that Andrew and Alicia insisted on sleeping with their mouse ears on. Pam had made certain to get pictures of that.

In August Josh turned 35 and Brandi turned 28. Josh insisted he didn't feel 35. Brandi, for her part still looked like a teenager. They spent the month going to Camp hope, Josh and Brandi took the kids fishing on a couple weekends.

Curtis returned at the end of August, he, and Trisha got their practice going. They also saw the start of their new clinic building. Trisha couldn't thank Josh enough, if it weren't for him they wouldn't have been able to afford a new building.

The kids got ready for school to start, they were excited to see their friends again. Mel was starting the seventh grade, Jr. high, she was really excited about it. Alicia and Danny were going into the sixth grade and J.D. was starting the second grade. Andrew was starting the fifth grade.

On October 21 Jenny gave birth to her daughter, Kaitlin Jo Burnside. She was a healthy seven pound girl with sandy hair and gray eyes like her mom. They had a congratulations party at I.T. and at the bakery when Jenny came home from the hospital. Justin was every bit the proud papa going so far as passing out cigars, something rarely done in this day and age.

In January Pam had started taking a second week of vacation along with Josh, Brandi looked forward to having them home with her. They celebrated Marcy's birthday while they were on their vacation. She couldn't believe she was actually 35 now.

They rented a karaoke machine and recorded themselves. The kids had a good time with it as well. After they had gone to bed, the adults played a drinking game. Since none of them were big drinkers, it didn't take long before they were all buzzed. Not wanting to get too plowed, they all went swimming after their game.

After getting out of the pool, Pam, Brandi, and Josh took turns eating her pussy out. By the time she had her third orgasm when Josh took his turn, she thought she would go nuts from pleasure. That night she slept with the trio.

Josh and Pam had a school conference at the end of January about Alicia. She hadn't indicated any problems at school, so they were naturally curious when they were seated in the Principle's office.

"As I'm sure you're both aware Alicia is an exceptionally bright child," the principle started.

"Yes," Josh replied.

"Her teachers feel she isn't being challenged enough, she's well ahead of her classmates. If we had advanced classes, she'd be placed in one, but we're a small district and we don't."

"What are you proposing," Josh asked.

"It's been recommended that after this year, instead of going into the seventh grade that she be advanced into the eighth grade. Her teachers feel she would find it more intellectually stimulating. Frankly, they feel she is becoming bored with school as it is. Bored students often loose interest and she has a lot of potential, too much to loose to boredom and a lack of interest."

Josh and Pam continued speaking with the principle and it was decided it was in Alicia's best interest to skip the seventh grade. Josh and Pam were beyond proud of their daughter.

"How do you think Mel will take to having her little sister in the same grade as she?" Pam asked Josh.

"Good question. Mel is so sensitive to such things."

That evening Josh brought it up around the dinner table. They hoped Mel would take it well.

"Alicia, honey, mommy and I had a meeting with the school principle today," Josh told her.

"I know," The little girl replied.

"Your teachers think you are bored at school because you've advanced yourself past your classmates," Josh continued.

"It is boring. That's not my fault," Alicia replied, looking at her daddy with her ice blue eyes to judge if she was in trouble for something.

"Honey, they think it would be better if next year you skip seventh grade and go into the eighth grade," Josh told her.

Alicia was clearly intrigued now. "Really?"

"What do you think about that?" Pam asked her daughter.

"I'd be in the same classes as Mel?" Alicia asked.

"Yes," Pam replied.

"I like it."

"Mel, what do you think about it?" Pam asked Mel.

Mel got up from the table and hugged Alicia who looked embarrassed but did nothing to discourage her sister. Alicia normally rebuffed displays of affection like this except from her parents. Even Brandi and Marcy were met with a cool response when they hugged or kissed the girl except in rare circumstances.

"I'd like having my sister with me in school," Mel told them.

"Good, we're glad to hear it. Next year you both will be in the eighth grade," Josh replied happily.

They had been concerned that Mel would be upset her sister was advancing faster than she, but oddly enough it was Andrew who acted weird about it.

Over the course of the last year it became apparent that Mel was going to be tall like her daddy. Maybe not his 6'2" but tall for a girl none the less. She was also going to be chesty like her mama, her breasts were already developing fairly well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.